Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey Look! A Room! (Open)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-09-2013, 04:35 PM

A series of twists and turns grace a simple hallway at the War Room, leads you to a doorway. The doorway, like all doorways, leads into a dark, ominous room. Inside, the woman you've known to be Miranda Tigris, and another woman, whom you haven't seen before. Curiosity gets the better of you, and you stand in the doorway, listening in on their conversation.

"For the fiftieth time, I'm sure about this venture."

"But are you really?"

The unknown woman reaches down, into what appears to be nothingness. Pulling her arm back up, you see an oddly familiar sight. A machete, polished and shiny, albeit with a slight stain of red along the sharp end of the blade.

"What the hell are you doing with that?!"

"Oh, nothing..."

She whistles a tune, while twirling the blade in her hand. This is point when you walk into the room. There's only one question to be asked.

Who, are you?

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2013, 05:36 PM

Who are you?

Giovanni furrows his eyebrows as he looks off into the distance as if in a trance.

Yes, who are you - is definitely the question I will not be asking. Instead, I think I'll ask, where am I?

Gio turns around in a complete circle, jerking his head about in a confused and bewildered manner.

I was headed to my office, when I took a left and wandered down a corridor, I never ventured down before....and here I am. Which either means we had more renovations done, or I took way more mescaline than I thought I did. Whatever the case may be...I strangely have found myself lost in my own backstage area. Since one of you is wielding a machete, I'll keep this brief. Where am I and how would I get back to my office from here?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Miranda Tigris (10-09-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2013, 05:53 PM

The woman you all recognize's eyes widen in shock, seeing who it was that interrupted her and the unnamed guest. Lowering her head, looking down at the floor, she begins to mumble instructions.

"Keep going straight-"

The machete gets pressed against her throat, an action that shuts her up without fail. Giovanni, who had stepped forward to hear better, recoils at the sight. Turning around, he sees that the door had swung closed with no one around to keep it open. Pulling on the door, he notices it's locked.

"Don't bother. This room? Consider it a gift, of the Tigris Corporation. Nice to meet you, Giovanni."

In the darkness, the sound of rustling can be heard, followed by a sigh of relief. Click, a flashlight comes to life, shining at Giovanni. The machete in her other hand, she lowers it away from the frightened woman's throat before approaching the GM.

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-10-2013, 01:31 PM

Shining the light between the two men, the woman continued her approach. Her other hand, the one containing the machete, raised up a bit.

"The blade? What else do you think it means?"

"M, stop it."

Turning around, the woman fires back.

"Oh? You're telling me what to do?! Sorry to break this to you, Emily, but you aren't in charge of this operation anymore!"

Facing the two men once more, she slices at the air before snarling at the captives (for lack of a better term)

"Now; who are you, what are your purposes to this company, and do you value your lives?"

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-10-2013, 03:58 PM

"Oh, I'm so frightened!"

The woman, who seems to have blown the theory of the other woman (the one we actually recognize) being the real Miranda Tigris out of the water puts her hands in the air mockingly, before laughing aloud.

"You're hysterical, potlicker. Go on, shoot."

She continues to laugh while she powers off the flashlight, drowning the room in darkness once more. Knowing the lay out like the back of her hand, she navigates the environment before ducking behind a crate.

"Boella! Where the fuck are you?!"

"Oh, fuck..."

Hate Post Like Post