Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only the most fluid motion causes victory!
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-07-2013, 10:40 PM

Crimson Cobra standing befuddled, his thoughts are as mixed as the oil liquid and water that mix into the ocean in an oil spill. What has happened? His mind unable to guide him on the correct path to clarity. How could something so dark, deep, and depressing happen. This was not supposed to happen, not to him. Something like this hasn't happened since the camping incident that Crimson will never EVER speak of. The only way of escaping the pain is to fight it, feelings are for the weak, and Crimson Cobra, he is not a weak guy. Mind, body, and spirit are all connected as one powerful force combined in the snake.

Someone is scene walking into Crimson Cobra's locker room and inside there is a small back and fourth slightly herd though the walls but is a lot easier to hear on the inside.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
No, no, no! your opinion has no meaning to me. You have no meaning to me, hell I don't even know who you are so hows about scooting on out of The Crimson locker before I give you a ride down the serpent sea?

The man wearing a headset, holding a clipboard with papers telling him what to do on it, quickly rushes out of Crimson Cobra's locker room and begins to run down the hall not looking back in fear of the stealthy Cobra being right behind him.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
I want everyone here to know that I will be out jumping, out leaping, and out lasting ever single person that attempts to step in my way of reclaiming what is rightfully mine!

Crimson drops back to the floor where he was before all of the interruptions and he begins to drop low to the ground and push him self up then back down and up again repeating this process until his arms start to shake, a quick rest while his arms are extended before dropping a final time and then rolling over. Crimson's stomach feels uneasy as he thinks to him self "I should probably get some more fluids in me."

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jason Ortiz Offline
XWF Legend. Nuff said.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-08-2013, 02:06 PM

I don't even want this fucking title. It's a piece of shit.

The Legend. 2000-2004. Former XWF Heavyweight Champion (3 seconds lol), 2x Canadian, X-Treme, Tag Champion (w/Cooper), Stable Champion.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2013, 01:30 AM

Mr. XWF runs up behind Ortiz and delivers a sliding low blow. That's right bizzitch a SLIDING LOW BLOW meaning his ass dropped to his knees and slid across the floor toward Ortiz's ass and blasted him in his tiny ass nuts! Boooom-shakkka-lakkka!!!!!

Mr. XWF: This would definitely know all about pieces of shit! Since he's the biggest one of the lot!

Mr. XWF kicks Crimson Cobra in his groin and throws him through a nearby coffee machine, yes you heard that shit right nigga though a coffee machine and burned his ass.

Who is even the champ? Oh that's right this is that joke belt that any person or animal or plant can win right? Fuck this!

Mr. XWF grabs a cactus and it's one of those bigass mother fuckers you'd cut open in a desert if you were trying to get water to survive. He takes this big fucker and slams it into Ortiz and Cobra back and forth all day and allllll night looooong baby! The cactus pins are plentiful right about now as Mr. XWF laughs his ass off. He knocks Ortiz and Cobra closer to each other so he can literally stand on both of them like they were a pair of skis! One foot on each loser! Oh yeah!

Mr. XWF: Su-su-su-suuuuuck that shit, biiiiiiizzitches!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2013, 01:33 AM

BUT WHAT'S THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR. XWF GETS BACK OFF OF THESE TWO DOUCHE BAGS AND INSTEAD HE SLAAAAAMS THAT CACTUS DOWN ACROSS THEIR CHESTS AND IT STICKS INTO BOTH MEN, PINNING THE FUCK OUT OF BOTH THEIR ASSES!

Mr. XWF: Fuck yeah! ONE! TWO! THREEEEEEEEEEEEE! I HEREBY NAME THIS BIG DESERT CACTUS THE NEW FUCKIN' CHAMP! AND THERE AIN'T A DAMN NIGGOT AROUND THAT'S GON' STOP THAT SHIT FROM GOING DOWN JUST HOW I SAID!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2013, 03:14 PM

Administrator jogs into the room and then continues jogging in place to keep his heart rate up.

Admin: What the...

He isn't sure what he's seeing! Cacti? Mr. XWF? John Black in another room with a flying cat? What's going on?

Admin: Well there's only one answer here! I have to count all these pins in reverse!!!

New Champ: Cactus

New Champ: Mr. XWF

New Champ: John Black and his weird cat

New Champ: Crimson Cobra!

Admin: Looks like Cobra's the lucky winner!!!

Administrator starts clapping and getting really happy for Crimson Cobra's second reign as champ!

[Image: funny_new_12.gif]

Congratulations Crimson Cobra!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post