Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 03:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fucking Sid Feder's bitch in her gaping asshole
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2013, 10:29 PM

Why disguise? Ah-- I'm just trying to blend in with you Saturday nighters.

Isn't this what all of you want? You want Johnny to push the envelope with you? I know you do, that's why I'm doing it. That's why I painted my body gold, ripped off Fred L's journalism gimmick, and then sneaked into the main event! That's why as I'm sitting here speaking to you I'm fucking that bitch, Flo Feder, in her butt hole. Yeah, Sid! I'm stuffing my hardened cock down Flo's poop chute. I think I might have witnessed spark with all of this friction taking place.

I'm only kidding, Sid Feder. I'm not really sticking my cock into Flo Feder's deep, personal area. She'd probably like that though. However, I did push her off the stage two weeks ago. Actually, I think I gave her a shoulder tackle.

And now Sid Feder is no where to be seen. I killed him. I killed him like I kill everything that I touch. He might have dodged the guillotine that night, but I still left him with permanent damage!

Sid Feder is no more. I saw a potential threat in him, and I took him out. I took him out like I did Joseph Cunt Page, Tristan Cunt Slater, and the rest of them. Who's left? Mark Flynn and Neonero are confined to their territories, and they know I've got a firing squad waiting for them at the border. These two men are smart because they know to stay away from John Madison's territory. They smell my piss on every ring post, and they run away with their tails between their legs.

I even called out every single legend in the XWF. None of them had the balls to step up to me.

So now I have nothing left to do but lay down here on my little private beach and drink Margarita. That's all this place is; it's a private beach for me to get drunk on. And I'm going to get drunk every night until the sun rises off in the horizon. Then I'll pass out, wake up the next day, and do it all over again.

Who's going to stop me? I got rid of the only threat that this company had. He's gone, FOREVER. I made Sid Feder doubt himself, and when it came time for him to shut me up he couldn't get the job done. None of you can. There isn't a single wrestler in the modern era or from the Hall of Legends that can put me down.

The XWF will forever rest with my piss stain running down the center of it, and my drunken ass passed out next to it.

Do you like that Angelus? You're wrestling in a tub of my piss.

I know Mark Flynn doesn't care. He's too busy soaking himself in mediocrity over on that lackluster Wednesday show. Enjoy it Mark because I want nothing to do with Warfare. Stay over there and clean your feet on men like AJ Powell and Cassius Stonne. I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to see you rot the rest of your career away as the United States Champion.

All of you should just leave. Don't you see that is what The Black Circle wants? They just want you to leave the federation. The Black Circle wants to see how much silly bullshit you can sit through before you finally realize you're on the receiving end of a joke. I'm teaming up with a guy named NAZI and Your Angel for fuck's sake.

Are you that idiotic Griffin? Do you not see that Shane thinks you're a big joke? Everyone is laughing at you for holding that title that we melted together out of bottle caps and tin cans.

Why do I even bother trying?

I'm bored as fuck watching you morons dig holes just because Shane hands you a shovel and tells you there's buried treasure. It's time to whip out the guillotine. I want your head, Griffin. That's why I'm bringing in the bear guillotine on Saturday night.

The Black Circle is taking that piece of shit you have over your arm just for shits and giggles. Because we know that you must feel like you're sitting in a tall, tall chair with that belt wrapped around your waist.

I'm a "cog in Shane's wheel?" HAH! I'm pissing myself just listening to that statement, Griffin. Are you kidding me? Please tell me that silly thing that's around your waist didn't make you this stupid. Go over to Warfare where statements like that might hold up when you're talking to guys like like Flynn.

I'm not a cog in the ol' machine, Griffin. You are. You're the one who's working his ass off, fighting African warriors, fighting in bear shit, and whatever other stupid shit Shane tells you to do.

Me? I'm just part of what's fucked up with this machine. I'm more like some piece of junk stuck in the cogs that's preventing them from functioning properly. And if you try to reach your hand inside the machine to fix it...

At that moment, we go to the mansion that Shane has set John Madison up with. It's the same mansion that he's been hiding in for two weeks following the attack he made on Sid and Flo Feder. Yes, Shane just gave Johnny a mansion. Shane has several of them throughout the country. We can see that John has taken really good care of the place. Blood stains cover 75% of the walls. Pools of blood and bloody foot prints are all over the floor. Takeout boxes, beer cans, and other trash is scattered about the floor. And the maid of the house appears to have been stripped, rape, and decapitated. Her corpse is nailed to the wall as some kind of sick home decor, while her head remains as a center piece for one of the coffee tables. Piss stains, shit stains, turned over furniture; it's all there, folks. John is truly "shoving it," in this new era of XWF.

John Madison yanks the covers off of the sadistic guillotine device that's been sitting next to him throughout all of the promo. He pulls up on the blade, and then locks it into place as he ties the rope off to part of the device.

Madison yells to his pack of henchmen, "Bring her in!"

The henchmen drag in a naked woman who's wrists are bound behind her, and has a ball gag in her mouth. She muffles and drools on herself as she tries to wriggle free.

"Yeah, we had fun tonight didn't we baby? You took my shit like Sid Feder's wife did two weeks ago!"

At that moment, the trio of masked men place the woman face-down into the guillotine.

"Fuck that, turn her over so she can see when that blade comes down.

The men do as John says as the woman kicks and screams even more. Meanwhile, John unbuckles his belt and begins to undo his pants.

"I've got an idea. Take that gag out of her mouth. I'm going to go John Cable on this bitch."

One of the henchman removes the ball gag from the women's mouth. She immediately begins to beg for her life as John whips out his penis and moves towards her.

"Damn baby. I'm already hard as fuck just watching you struggle and plead for your life. You know, when I tackled Sid Feder's wife off of the stage I was pretty fucking hard right after."

"Please!" screams the woman. "NO!"

John Madison points to one of the three masked men who are holding the woman in place.

"You," he says to the man while approaching the woman's head. "Go call Shane and tell him I'm gonna need another Flo."

John smacks the frantic woman on the side of her face.

"This one isn't gonna be enough."

"Yes sir," answers the henchman as he scurries off to another room in the mansion.

"Yeah," John says as he looks down into the woman's eyes. "Two Flo Feders isn't enough for me. I'm going to need a third; maybe a fourth."

"Please let me go," begs the whimpering whore as John approaches her mouth with his penis.

"Suck it! Oh YEEEEEAH! Oh YEEEEEAH! OH-"

Right as John was in the middle of doing his business in the woman's mouth, the blade DROPS and cuts her head off! The rope which was holding blade must have accidentally come loose. The woman's head falls to the ground as John looks speechless.

"Damn it Ted!"

John punches the nearest henchman in the arm.

"I told you to secure the rope!"

The henchman lifts the blade and ties it off as though that would appease John. "I'm sorry boss!"

"It's fine, Ted. It's fine."

But suddenly, John grabs the henchman by the throat and shoves him into the guillotine!

"AHH! NO! SIR, PLEASE NO! OH GOD NO!"

"You," John says to the last remaining henchman. "Hold this fucker down."

All we hear is screams as John and the third henchman commence in cutting the other henchman's head off.

It's all John knows now. He only knows the mansion that Shane has put him in, and the beheadings that take place inside. And anyone who tries to enter his home will suffer the same fate as Sid Feder, Flo Feder, Joseph Page, Tristan Slater, Tax, Scorpio, and the list goes on. The list of weak men who were engulfed in the flames of Johnny's wild fire. John isn't bragging. He's simply telling you what he's done and what he's going to do. It's what he's done ever since the very beginning.

Griffin MacAlister: Your belt isn't coming to The Black Circle. Just your head. The belt can stay with whatever is left of you after we've dropped the blade. And your head will go in Johnny's trophy case.

Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going to fuck some more Flo Feders while Sid watches and does nothing about it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(02-08-2013), Brock Fucking Lesnar (02-07-2013)