Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Snake with Wings
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-07-2013, 10:09 PM

Happiness, something that normally would come from winning, especially a debut to a brand new show for someone such as XWF is to Crimson. This would more than likely be followed by excitement and readiness for the next match. Most people would clash drinks with friends and celebrate the victory, but Crimson Cobra is not most people. Crimson Cobra, the cobra, the snake, whatever anyone likes to call him, celebrates his victory by only training harder. A win means you are moving up in the world, to move up in the world you must be better than someone else. For this to be true you must be more properly trained and readied for any situation in this business. XWF isn’t like anywhere else on this planet, but it is where the strong get stronger and the weak get kicked aside like last Tuesday’s garbage! Crimson Cobra has no intensions of being like one of his two last opponents…. Trash. Cobra wants nothing more than to climb the ladder ascending towards greatness of the company.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
Deadly… That is what happened last Wednesday. I am deadly, or more importantly my partner, is very deadly! The man who appeared last week in my match up to help me secure my first victory in this company goes by the name of Crimson Deadly, very similar to my own. I am the cobra and he is deadly.

The teeth marks of the cobra will by laid into your skin before you are even able to notice that I moved, but it is not the bit that will get you it is going to be the venom that makes your insides ache, that makes your head pound, and your sweat pour down like you just ran two and a half miles even though you are morbidly obese.

The technicality of Deadly will be… what do you expect? Deadly! There will be no match for how skilled this man is in the ring. Power is quite a deadly trait especially when your opponents underestimate you. Just because Deadly is not a towering giant doesn’t mean anything, the man is able to rip a building out of the ground and carry it upon his shoulders. A combination like us means something big, no gigantic; no they need to make a new word for how colossal our tag team is going to be! We are going to hop onto our rocket ship that’s course is set straight for the top of XWF.

Crimson Cobra is in an oddly lit room, the room has a gloomy feel with a red tint obviously a red light bulb has replaced the regular. But behind Crimson are his favorite destructive tools, the ladders range in height each getting taller and taller from left to right. A stepping stool is what is to the far left. Crimson turns to look at these beautiful weapons, the glance of the metal all in one spot is almost enough to make him shed tears of joy, if only there were someone to get the weapons tested upon. Crimson walks over to the step ladder laughing at it and remembering the first time he saw a step ladder. He must have been young because he remembers jumping off of it onto one of his friends when they were pretending to be big shot wrestlers. Crimson picks up the step ladder and looks at it with fond memories as well as new intentions.

My first match up here in this company was much like this stepping ladder here simply a boost into the new world. This can be placed on the ground and stepped on by anyone, much like my opponents last week. I took out the “Trash” just as I said I was going to do. Now with a partner by my side and a win headed into next week, I am ready to prove wrong anyone who doubts that the red snake can seek AND destroy!

It may seem to some that last week I was on the verge of losing until the oh so unfortunate incident with the referee and then Crimson Deadly coming to my aid, but I was also the one connecting with moves from the top rope to get the pin fall. Crimson Deadly was simply the combination on the lock.

Warfare, this is what I seek. The brutality and destruction of another human being, in this case two beings. This week Crimson Deadly and I are going to be placed together in a tag team match, who might be the fools accepting the challenge? It doesn’t really matter because once the Crimson Crest is laid upon one and the red fang seeps deep into the other the match will be coming to a quick close.

You see this next ladder is a five foot tall ladder, nearly passing my shoulders. If someone were to be lost in a sea of people but stood tall even on a ladder that is simply five feet they would then be seen. This is my next task, climb the next ladder and reach up at that next glimpse of success!

Crimson Cobra places the step ladder back leaning on the wall and now takes the five foot tall ladder and opens it so that it stands on its own. The snake slithers his way up the short ladder and perches himself on the top. This is what an eagle feels like when it rests its tired wings in the nest it worked so hard to build, home, a feeling of safeness and serenity. The top of the ladder is where the Cobra enjoys to strike from the most. This is a new hybrid of an animal a flying cobra?! No matter how short or tall as long as his feet aren’t on the ground Crimson feels like any situation is in his control.

A life on the ground is what everyone experiences, but imagine to be a bird, plane, or anything that could go from ground to the air in seconds, to live a different life and not just the simple walking around everywhere like… humans.

Cobra takes a moment to think of the irony of his own name and that fact that he wants to be able to fly, something no snake could ever do. But never mind that the tag team match is still what is primarily on Crimson’s mind and he slides his way back down the ladder he was just sitting so highly atop. Crimson looks around with his frantic, evil, snake like eyes. With one deep breath he closes his eyes and slowly exhales. Opening his eyes that are calm now, focused like his mind and ready like every ounce of his body.

Enough of the jokes, enough of the ladders, I am ready as ever to get past the next obstacle in me and Crimson Deadly’s course to greatness. As I have said before and will say again, I WILL fly higher than anyone else and that’s not just a promise it’s a guaran DAMN tee!

Cobra kicks the standing five foot ladder and makes it slide back up so that it leans on the wall. A door is opened and the red light begins to flicker as Crimson Cobra storms out of the room filled with destructive toys, at least in the mind of the Cobra.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(02-12-2013)