Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Understanding
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-07-2013, 08:42 PM

The night rages on as a shadowy figure appears in the alleyway Neil Capra and Christine Arlo, among a few others, call home. A few of the others shout derogatory remarks at the figure, thinking it was someone who had gotten lost and would leave upon hearing angry homeless people. How much further from the truth could they get?

The figure finally becomes visible in the light of the bonfire that had been lit to give warmth. The figure is that of a rather muscular man, with a look of pure anger in his eyes. Neil looks over, catches a glimpse of the man and without any thought, begins running. The man, who was just about to ask where Neil was, catches the sight of Capra charging after him. As soon as Neil gets close, the man punches him in the face. Neil drops to ground, spitting out blood from a busted lip.

Thug: "Neil Capra, finally..."

Neil: "You, bastard..."

"So bitch, you got the money?"

"The fuck do you think, you son of a bitch?"

"Wrong answer."

The man begins mercilessly stomping on Neil's body repeatedly, cursing at him and spitting on him. One stomp catches him directly on the nose, making a sickening cracking noise as it starts spewing blood. The others stand there, staring at this mugging, unsure of what to do to stop it.

"Hey asshole! Look at me!"

The thug pulls Neil's head up by his hair. He holds it in place as he continues to yell at him.

"You better have the god damn money next time I'm here, my boss is getting real tired of waiting you sack of shit!"

He reaches into Neil's coat pocket and pulls out the money he made from his match on Warfare.

"Well well, consider this your first payment, cocksucker..."

The thug laughs and turns to walk away. As soon as he turns around however, he gets caught by a brick to the face! A gray haired, ragged looking man with a scraggly beard is standing over the unconscious body of the thug, the brick laying a few feet from his head. Blood is flowing from his nose and cheek. Two other homeless men help Neil up to his feet.

Homeless Man: "Who the fuck was that?"

"No one Blade, don't worry, seriously."

Blade: "Don't bullshit me Capra, what do you this guy's boss?"

"$300,000"

Blade: "What the fuck?! WHY!?"

"I'm not going to tell you, it's personal..."

Blade: "Fine kid, you and your friend should get going now, who knows when this fuck will get up..."

Christine: "Yeah Neil, let's get going now..."

"Yeah sure, let's go..."

The duo walk out of the alleyway, to a nearby bus stop. To their pleasant surprise, they learn that a bus will be stopping at that very stop in a few hours to take people to Boston, Massachusetts, the city where Shove it Saturday Night is live from this Saturday.

Hours Later

The bus makes its stop at the station about the time the first few rays of sun light appear on the horizon. A small line of people are among Neil and Christine as the massive bus pulls to a stop. Normally, these types of buses require tickets, but with this poor turn out, they'll be eager to fill two more seats. The doors open, with Neil and Christine being the first on the bus.

Driver: "Tickets, please?"

[lime]"With this crowd, we figured we could buy our tickets at the door."

"Screw it, it'll be $150 for the two of ya."

Neil hands the driver the money and the driver hands the two their tickets. They take them and make their way to the back of the bus. The other passengers make their way onto the bus as the two take their seats. The bus rolls down the street while the others are getting comfortable, having conversations etc. Christine and Neil however, sit in their seats at the back of the bus in complete and utter silence.

"This Saturday, two more names will be added to the new, and ever expanding list of destruction at the hands of me, Neil Jason Capra. The catch this week however, is that one of those two will lose their head after this match. Perfect. I mean really, does anyone, let alone the XWF need either of Luca and I's opponents? Like seriously? Christian Carter, someone I've literally seen a grand total of zero times. This man has had what? One match? He didn't show up ready for that one either. I swear this guy's a druggie, calling himself a star and losing his debut, what a damn joke. Then there's Crimson Dong, the resident special needs kid in the assorted class of XWF. He's kind of like everyone's pet, the one no one takes seriously, yet no one attacks or goes after to make their name. Because really, what good's going after the Crimson fucking Dong? Like Luca said, everyone's already taken their cracks at Dong, and now I'm no different. So listen up, this Saturday, our match is going to end with one image. That of Christian Carter getting his fucking head cut off. And as for Luca, I'll see about your offer, soon enough..."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
(02-08-2013)