Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 08:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Dark Half (4)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-08-2013, 12:29 AM

Ally upon waking up made her way downstairs finding David with her kids, sitting at the table, drinking tea, while he's telling them a story. She watched them in utter silence, smiling a little. She never saw anyone so wonderful with kids, that didn't have at least one of their own. She stood in the doorway listening to him, his voice hypnotizing, without him having to know it.

"...and that's the story of the time I met the eldritch monstrosity from beyond space and time. And the coolest part, Ash? It's still in my head....Oh, morning, Ally!

David turned around to see her standing there, and reached out for her hand. She took it and moved into a hug as he began to speak again.

"Thomas miiiiiiight have nightmares about things with like, eyes and tentacles and things of that nature. Be sure to remind him to always think happy thoughts. Anyway, I'm off to the office! I'll pick up milk on the way home!"

Alexandra laughs, kissing him on the cheek before he walked out. They had started to be like a real family. He treated her children so well.

"See you when you get home love. Be safe."

"Will do. And do me a favor? Don't go near that big chest I have in my room. It's uh...covered in dust and will aggravate your allergies. Yeah...ciao, now~!"

Oh that just made her want to go see it more now. Once she had her children off to school, she returned to the room, staring at the chest for close to an hour. She had often wondered about that chest. It radiated some strange power off of it. She could try, but it's locked. David had possession of it now for some reason. She went up to the room, feeling drawn to the chest. She got closer, reaching her hand out for it. Alexandra felt some bad vibes, as soon as her hand touched it. Being sensitive to Supernatural things. The images made her want to double over in pain, she could feel it, hear it, see it. She stumbled backwards, falling over a suitcase, hitting her head on the chest at the foot of the bed. She reached up, grabbing her head. She tried to move but felt dizzy. She reached for the bed, trying to pull herself up on it, but wound up landing on the wooden floor beside it. She laid her head back against the bed, her head swarming with the images she had just seen. All the horrors of the years, even before her time. Her eyes closed, giving into the darkness within.

[Image: vortex-o.gif]

When Alexandra came too, the stinging in her head had worsened. She opened her eyes to a squint. The light shining in her face, caused her head to hurt worse than it had before.

"Do you know why you are here?"

A voice spoke from the darkness. She couldn't make out the figure standing in the corner. She squinted harder, trying to see who it was. Her lips where dry. She opened her mouth and tried to speak.

"I don't...I don't even know where I am. How am I supposed to know why I am here?"

The voice laughed, it was cold, heartless, and void of any caring. A hand grabbed Alexandra by the hair, dragging her to her feet.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Tell me what you see."

Alexandra walked closer to it, looking at her reflection in it.

"I..I see me."

She felt the cold sting of something smacking her across the back, hard. She screamed a bit. From somewhere she heard a distant voice. As if it was calling to her from beyond, was it the past or was it the future, she could never tell. Another smack to her back, and she crumbled to the floor. The hand again tangled itself in her hair, dragging her once again to her feet.

"What do you see now?"

The voice's body shoved her back in front of the mirror. She stared into it deeply, for quite a while, until the visions she had seen earlier took her over again. This time playing out in front of her like a dark twisted symphony. The images flooded into her mind, causing her anguish, the empathetic side of her took over, and tears flowed from the corners of her eyes. She forced them closed, shaking her head as a growl ripped through her body.

"Enough...I...I see destruction."

CRASH!

The sound of broken glass hitting the floor. She turns to the voice, moments after her fist went through the mirror. Alexandra is breathing in and out deeply. She grabs ahold of the figure in the dark, pulling it into the light in the center of the room. She finds herself looking into the dark blue eyes of... HERSELF. She holds the shirt of her doppleganger tightly, looking her in the eyes. Alexandra growled again, this time more pronounced than before.

"I get it."

"Do you?"

Her other form grabbed her around the throat slamming her to the wall.

"Yes."

"Then you may return home. Do your duty, as was foretold at the beginning of time. Fallen 666."

A bright red light filled the room. Alexandra closed her eyes tightly. When she awoke she head David calling her name as he knelt next to her.

"Alexandra..."

She stirred.

"Alexandra.."

Alexandra sat up, looking at him.

"I'm sorry.. curiosity got the best of me."

His eyes went to the chest.

"You touched it?"

"Yes?"

Alexandra spoke with a shaky voice. Her body trembled in his arms as she curled to his chest.

"Oh my dearest."

He held her close, just like he had the day they were nailed to the cross together.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry."

She sobbed into his chest.

-END SCENE-

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (10-08-2013), Kimmy-K (10-08-2013), MattWard (10-08-2013), Theo Pryce (10-08-2013)