Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bunny The Bear (Radio)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2013, 05:50 PM

It was clear that i was pissed that michael pulled his shit in the match and he felt that when we got home. He was thrown against the door and my fangs ripped into his throat. Blood rushing into my mouth and his moan of pain filled my ears. Michael was my man, my mate and I didn't care if he needed a mark to prove it.

I pulled away, my tongue lapping up the blood that dripped down his throat.

"Why? Tell me why?! Did you think I couldn't do it?!"

A slap filled the room and Michael was staring at the floor, his eyes wide in shock.

"Why did you have to challenge Zak?! Why did you have to put me in the God Damn middle?!"

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes and I shook, part of me feeling betrayed and the other part was scared.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-04-2013, 06:11 PM

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Radio rubs his face and and leans against the wall.

You know me and Zak have a grudge against eachother. I have one with Nova as well and I'm sick and damn tired of having to listen to all of their bullshit! Alexandra feels the same way so we're going to work together to shut them up. You know I love you Micah but...this is my fight and I'm not backing out of it. You might not like that me and Zak are going to fight again but...

Radio lets out a strong sigh and strokes his hair to the back of his head.

you can't be on both sides Micah. This is what I was afraid of! You can either stay with Zak and be brother and sister forever or you can give up on him and start that family we talked about. I'm sorry you have to choose micah.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-04-2013), MattWard (10-04-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2013, 08:18 PM

"Zak is all that I have left of my family, Michael. I want to start a family with you but Zak will be your family too when we wed. Please Michael...this fighting between you two needs to stop, please...I can't lose you both..."

My knees shook softly and I moved closer, resting my head on his chest and gripping his shirt.

"I love you, Michael Radio. I want to live my life with you, have a family with you, but I can't lose my brother too. That's my answer, Michael."

I stood on my toes and pressed my lips against his gently.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2013, 11:05 PM

Radio and Micah's forheads are connected and radio puts his hand on Micahs cheek.

I understand... I can never get along with him though. Just promise me one thing, Keep Zak away from our child. That's all I ask of you.

Radio lightly kisses Micah. He takes his jacket off and hangs it on the wall. He then walks upstairs into his bedroom. He paces back and forth a few times before punching a mirror.

Dammit!

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-05-2013, 06:41 AM

I flinch when I hear the mirror break and I quickly made my way up the stairs.

Michael...

Taking his hand, I gently pushed him to the bed and sit him down as I pull out some of the glass.

I'm sorry...

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

10-05-2013, 08:45 AM Lightbulb  The Bunny The Bear (Radio) -->

Its not your fault Micah. Its my lust for revenge that drives me to want to beat Zak and Nova. I'm just really frustrated right now with those two being ignorant assholes! Then while me and Alexandra are dealing with them...we are dealing with this new family business.

Radio looks at his hand where Micah is taking glass out of it. He notices that Micah is actually acting normal around the blood from his hand. Radio smiles for a moment then shuts his eyes.

Maker...guide me through this.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-06-2013, 04:29 PM

I had finished pulling out all the glass and I stared at his hand, my head cocked slightly as I leaned down and licked up the blood. Michael's hand shook softly and I stopped, looking up at him.

Are you okay, love?

I stood and put a hand on his shoulder and the other one running through his hair.

Hate Post Like Post