Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Night of the Hunter (Warfare 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-03-2013, 04:55 PM

Alexandra sits in front of a camera, her location blocked by the "set" that had been arranged just perfectly, to hide where she was. She smiled into the camera as she began to speak.

"Peter Gilmour, wee lamb that he is. Pour soul doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. He runs his mouth with his pathetic name calling, like a third grader on the playground, calling people stupid, ignorant, foolish and any other word his childish mind can think up. Now what in the world makes Peter think that one, he can beat the congregation as a collective team? And two, that I want his cock or anything else that he wants to offer up? He's a fucking joke. It's no surprise that Duke and Griffin kicked him out of the Brotherhood or that Poppa Feder and Unknown Soldier abandoned his stupid ass. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Duke or Cam back out on him. Matter of a fact, I'll laugh. Hell I'll send Duke a basket of his favorite alcohol and some fine aas bitches as a gift. Then, brain dead Peter goes and hires Cam Lang as a replacement for Soldier. The very man I beat three weeks ago at John Blacks Shove It on the twenty-eighth. Then there is the man I've mentioned before, Sebastian Duke, someone I have studied very closely. Someone who I respected when I first came here. Sebastian Duke is one of XWF's greatest assets, but not as great as me. There is our so called defending champions."

She shakes her head thinking on the things that Peter had said to her. This was her chance to prove to him that he was in fact, beneath her.

"Then there is our other team, Jessie Diaz. Someone who I respect, hell the girl can insult you and make you think it's a compliment. In the ring, she's talented. Many don't see her for her ability, but I do. I however have a win over her. Tri bute? What has he done lately a few wins over the lesser competition? That's not even a win if you ask me. Wow he's got a win over Tony Santos and maybe one or two other people even worth mentioning. Then again, maybe he can win, in the futures... future. Then we have Egyptian Snow Pharaoh...A woman who isn't in this match because she wants to be, she's here because she's being forced too. Tell me, how powerful could a woman be, if she couldn't even keep herself from becoming a slave? I am not in this because I am slave to Eli's power, but rather because I want to be here, because true power is within me. It's not a power I draw from Eli... he is not the one who guides my hand. I do that alone. He did not sign me up for this, I asked to be a part of it. He could have chosen anyone. It easily could have been him, Mystica and Casey, Eli, Elisha, and Mystica. He had options, but he knew I was the best chose. However these are the other, victims... opps I mean the other team competing for the titles."

She covers her mouth, before hiding a chuckle behind her hand. She smirks and continues, this time talking about her group and herself.

"What do they have when you compare them against The Congregation? Eli James our fearless leader, current United States Champion having held it since July twenty-fifth. Eli has lead The Congregation to the Promised Land. He has opened my eyes. Then there is a man who's compassion got him nailed to a cross with me. A man who has bested Sebastian Duke. Mystica, Eli's Prophet. A man who has the strength and fortitude to defeat anything that comes his way. And then you have me, one time FTW UFO e1999 Champion. Countless title shots, Miss Main Event, The Angel of Fire, The Reaper of Lost Souls, Alexandra MOTHER-FUCKING Callaway. An internationally known superstar. A fifteen year veteran of the squared circle. A woman with breathtaking anger management issues. Add that all together, and then look at our opponents, all of them, and tell me just exactly what it is that they have. Granted, Peters team has Sebastian Duke, and Jessie is heading up her own team. But those two, against us, there's no hope for any of them. I'm done...Don't be afraid... Be terrified."

With that, Alexandra stands and walks off camera as it goes to white noise.

[Image: tumblr_mdc9zhgrgu1r4zhkzo1_500.gif?w=950]

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(10-08-2013), Christine Nash (10-03-2013), MattWard (10-03-2013), Mr. Radio (10-03-2013), Theo Pryce (10-03-2013)