Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The introduction of Stagger Jones
Stagger_Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

02-05-2013, 03:22 PM

The scene is the dim light of a city street. A young man is seen pacing back and forth, one hand grabbing and pulling at locks of hair while the other manages the his manic drags of a cigarette. the man, known to us as Stagger Jones turns to the camera, exhaling the last of a cloud of smoke as he begins his rant.

"I've been to the top of the other promotions. I've beaten everyone they had to throw at me. They all fought so hard to get me, but once they had me they didn't want me anymore."

His voice is frantic. His eyes shake with instability. It becomes painfully obvious that this is an unstable man. The kind of man that should be locked in a padded cell, drugged into sedation and thrown away in solitary. He takes another drag of his cigarette creating a creepy glow on his already distorted, grimacing face.

"I jumped through all their hoops, I did their dance, and in the end when I was at the top they threw everything they could at me because they finally realized that I wasn't really what they wanted as the face of their company. No, they couldn't handle the idea of a guy like me being their champion, so week in and week out they threw every single one of their top superstars just so they could get me out! Well they got what they want from me! They got my sweat! They got my blood! They got everything I had and finally they got their gold back and they kicked me to the curb at the first chance they got AND YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT TOO!"

Stagger Jones flicks his cigarette aside and paces a moment, grabbing his hair and distorting his face into what could be every uncomfortable, grotesque position it could manage. After a moment of this he turns and faces the camera again, shaking violently as he continues like a madman hopped up on speed.

"So now I'm here. They told me the XWF is a place where I'd fit. They said a guy like me would be perfect here. WELL I'VE HEARD ALL THAT BEFORE! But how close to the top will I get before they try to knock me down? Just like everywhere else? HOW MUCH WILL I BLEED before they try to get me out? It's okay though. I'm use to it. It's always the same story and I'm no fool. I know you'll want to get rid of me once you see what I do. Once you see how I come alive when I feel flesh tearing under my fingernails. How I'll come alive when I smell the blood once it hits the canvas."

As he says this his eyes light up like fire. As if he saw god herself in front of him in all her majesty. An awful expression of fear and glee mixed into confusion.

"You don't understand. I've been through it all time and time again. You don't believe me. You think I'm just a rambling fool now but that's what they always think. What are you going to do to me once you realized you've got something you just don't want?"

Stagger Jones grabs a fist full of hair and stumbles off into the distance, rambling to himself incoherently until he disappears in the distance of the dark city streets.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stagger_Jones's post:
(02-05-2013)