Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAUTIFUL REGGY?
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2013, 04:33 AM

Let's hook up and get this shit poppin, fucka! We got to beat some ass this weekend and I sure as fuck never heard o' you before so we've got to settle some pre-match bizzzzzz if ya smell what I'm smokin'! Get at me home boy and make sure you're ready to lay down a beautiful beatdown on these fools with me!

If you make me carry this match or if you somehow cost us this tag match on Saturday, I WILL CUM DOWN ON YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNSTICK YOURSELF FROM THE GROUND AGAIN! NOW LET'S GET OUR HEEEEEEADS RIGHTY AND OUR DIIIIIIIIICKS MIGHTY!

As for wheover the fuck our opponents are.............uh, blow me, bitches! I never heard of either of you and I'm pretty sure I can beat yah both with 1 double Rock Buh-buh-buh-bottom so don't even think about coming in this to win this. You're just the stepping stones for me to get my groove back on after I've been sleeping in the basement of an abandoned church for the last few months. You're just fresh feeeeeed for me, brothas!

Now CAN YOU SUCK THAT............NIGGAAAAAAAAZ!!!!!!!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post