Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/6/13
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2013, 12:09 AM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
2/6/13
Above Ground

Warfare opens to United States Champion Mark Flynn pacing around the ring.

The crowd rains boo's down on him. He occasionally presses the microphone up to his face, but then shakes his head. Fuming, cursing to himself.

Finally, he stops center of the ring.

MARK FLYNN: "You see..."

The crowd immediately screams louder, trying to drown out the sound of his voice. He perseveres.

"You'd think I'd be surprised by Management refusing to enforce their own rules. But why would I?"

MARK FLYNN: "Management has been screwing me over ever since I came to this company."

The crowd lets out a large 'FLYNN SUCKS' chant. Flynn continues.

MARK FLYNN: "July 2nd, Screwed out of the X-Treme Title. November 15th, Screwed out the Number One Contendership for the European Championship. December 12th, My European Championship is Stolen. January 14th, My Tag Team Championship and European Championships are Stolen... And January 31st, My United States Championship is stolen... The common theme behind all these matches?"

A DEAFENING BOO TRIES TO DROWN OUT FLYNN AGAIN!

He rises the mike to his face and howls.

MARK FLYNN: "I WON THEM! I WON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE MATCHES!"

The crowd drops to a murmur for a moment. He points to the entry ramp.

MARK FLYNN: "Witastick! Do you think I got where I was today making friends with management? Through my people skills? I'm the last Grand Slam Champion of the Potato Era. I won every belt you can in this company. And I did with every GM hating my guts. I did it with every Board Member, Stock Holder and member of the ring crew hoping that I'd break my neck and stay down every time I hit the mat. I persevered through HATRED. PURE LOATHING from every person in that locker room at one point or another. And no matter what the board wants. No matter what the top viewing demographic of Warfare demands. No matter what Witastick wants..."

Flynn smiles.

MARK FLYNN: "And no matter what Angelus steals... I am..."

Flynn raises his arms.

MARK FLYNN: "Your United States Champion."

The crowd boos.

MARK FLYNN: "I AM THE NEWEST TALENT SIGNED ONTO WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!"

The crowd screams hatred. Flynn smiles breathing. He brushes hair out of his eyes before returning the mike to his face.

MARK FLYNN: "And here's the funny thing. I did it fairly."

The crowd heckles his statements with peppered death threats and questions of his paternity.

MARK FLYNN: "LET ME WALK YOU THROUGH IT LOGICALLY SO WE ALL UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH OF A THIEF AND A POLITICIAN YOUR 'TRUE US CHAMPION' ANGELUS REALLY IS!"

Flynn waits for boos to die down before climbing up to the turnbuckle. As if climbing to a higher point will make his argument more clear.

MARK FLYNN: "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see after Angelus cake-walked his way through JB Colt and Tommy Carlos King, two rookies hand-picked so the CHOSEN ONE ANGELUS could take his stained championship. At the same time, I beat two of the toughest STAPLES of the XWF, the 'Personification of Perfection' Michael James and 'The Monolith' that ended Sid Feder's undefeated streak Benjamin Crane! And while I was taking on Mr. Satellite, a little secret weapon Witastick thought I didn't know about... Witastick snuck in an extra variable so he could make sure his HAND-PICKED CHAMPION slipped through and had that moron Tyrone call a corrupt match."

MARK FLYNN: "And... And now..."

Flynn inhales...

MARK FLYNN: "I take advantage... of an accidental weakness... A structural insecurity...WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING SINCE I ENTERED THIS ORGANIZATION!!!!... And you dare... accuse me... of a false victory...?"

Flynn shakes his head to the crowd's continued vocal fury.

MARK FLYNN: "THE ONLY FALSE VICTORY IS ANGELUS GETTING TO KEEP A CHAMPIONSHIP HE HAS NO BUSINESS HOLDING! HE'S A FAKE! HE'S WITASTICK'S PUPPET! AND HE'S A COW-"

"This Fire" By Killswitch Engage ERUPTS from the speakers and the crowd gets to their feet in a hurry to see Angelus. The arena noise is DEAFENING!

Angelus steps out onto stage wearing his "Kicks 2 Faces" t-shirt over his wrestling gear. He holds the US title over his shoulder and a mic in his hand.

He stands on the stage overlooking the crowd and then slowly focuses his attention back to Flynn.

ANGELUS: "Mark, you want to come out here and run your mouth about all the times in the past you've been screwed over? You bore these fans to death with your whining and complaining about last week? Here's a newsflash for you -- NO ONE CARES."

The crowd responds in agreement with a huge CHEER...

ANGELUS: "So go right ahead, keep running your mouth and keep showing off that ninth grade education of yours. It looks like it's working out real well for you."

We CUT TO Flynn in the ring with a big scowl on his face, mouthing something nasty to Angelus...

ANGELUS: "I got something that's going to put your mind at ease, Mark. Something to stop you from throwing another temper tantrum."

In the ring Flynn gestures with "Bring it on."

ANGELUS: "Did you beat me fair and square last week? Yes, you did... Are you officially the US Champion? Yes, you are... Am I going to give you this title back? No, I'm not."

The fans like that and respond with another huge CHEER...

ANGELUS: "You see, Mark. This place has been under a dark cloud for far too long and it's been oppressed by guys like you, like Third Wall Sebastian Slater, and Shane . It's time for a change and I think I speak for everyone here when I say we're sick of you and this place would be a hell of a lot better once you're gone."

HUGE eruption of cheers now...

ANGELUS: "You want to have the belt, Mark. Why don't you try and come take it from me? Because it's about time someone stood up to you and even if it kills me... I will... stop... you, for good!"

"SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE" by Rage Against the Machine echoes throughout the arena as Wallace Witasick now appears from the curtain in the back. No security necessary it seems as he graciously shakes Wallace's hand and passes him the microphone. He must feel pretty secure with Angelus being up there, this is one of the rare moments he is not surrounded by Tyrone and company. Could this be a symbol of trust?

Wallace Witasick: ALOHA HAWAII!

The crowd erupts as Warfare has now began that Wallace has made his way into the building....

Wallace Witasick: Wow, they sure do love you Angelus and it's because of the excitement and pure entertainment that you deliver for the XWF on a nightly basis... Here in the land of legends on Warfare and in the great state of Hawaii!

The crowd cheers loudly again.

Wallace Witasick: Why Hawaii? Many of you wonder as you packed up your bags and flew all the way out here for what seems like an unnecessary trip.

The reason?

Simple my friends.

The reason we are this far away is to avoid that slimy weasel Shane . By giving ourselves as much distance away from his Terrorist activities in my arena as of late. Finally, a little piece.....

Flynn was still standing in the ring listening to all this useless drivel expecting some type of explanation for his stolen title, he is not amused and interrupts Wallace in a way he's sure to get under his skin.

Mark Flynn: Shut the F**K up Wallace!

(Censored by delayed feed)

Wallace does not look too pleased at all and shoots Flynn the stare of death, then quickly brings his lips back to the microphone.

Wallace Witasick: It's always about YOU isn't it Mark Flynn? Did somebody steal your toy Mark? You poor baby? Why don't you be a man and come take it back instead of standing in the ring crying about it!

The crowd erupts again as Angelus stands in front of Wallace now pointing and taunting the title at Flynn.

Wallace Witasick: Congratulations Mr. Flynn, you've just told us all about your pattern and failure to hold possession of said titles and then expect us to believe that 'The world is out to get you.' No Flynn, there's a reason this keeps happening to you and it's very simple and easy. You just plain and simply can't cut it enough to hold onto what everyone else in your possession covets most... I pity you for that...

But I can not understand it because in my business we only speak dollar signs, and let's just face it. Everyone wants to see Flynn and Angelus in a match together

The crowd at this point gets louder than it has any time before.

Wallace Witasick: That's why... Next Week....

You have my full Administrator guarantee that these two WILL be in a match TOGETHER... NEXT WEEK ON WARFARE!

The crowd goes crazy as both Angelus and Witasick make their exit out the ring... Flynn stares into the camera as the Warfare logo fades to commercial.

Flynn and Angelus in a match next week?

Can it be? What are the title situations that are going to unfold next week?

Stay tuned and find out with more WARFARE coming back after a word from our sponsors who help fuel our paychecks.

X
- vs -
Neil Capra
Standard Rules

"Storytime" by Nightwish hits the PA as X begins making his way to the ring. His slow, purposeful walk leaves an ominous feel throughout the arena. At about halfway between the entryway and the ring, the ring announcer begins his spiel.

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, this opening bout is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Vancouver, British Columbia, standing 6'2" and weighing in at 220 lbs, X!"

The crowd doesn't seem to know how to react to him. The grant the debuting wrestler a customary applause, albeit hesitant. He ignores them completely and continues his way to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. Standing up, he stands in the middle of the ring, facing the entryway.

The opening notes to Metallica's "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" begin to play, along with flickering lights flooding the arena. Neil Capra and Christine Arlo make their way out from the back and, what is this? Neil Capra has a wiffleball bat with light tubes wrapped all around it! He laughs as the crowd shows a split reaction. He shouts over all the confusion:

"Relax! I know I can't use this. Yet." he says as he hands the bat over to Christine. He hops up on the apron and jumps over the ropes. As the music dies out, he stands against the ropes, staring right into X's eyes. The ref motions for the bell, and the match begins!

Neil circles around the ring, his eyes focused on X. The look he's giving him is basically telling the debuting wrestler "Go ahead, give it your best shot."

The two lock up in the center of the ring! X with the strength advantage, forces Capra into the corner!

Oh man, X is just unloading on Capra here! Elbow strike directly to the face, another, and another! Capra drops to a seated position, visible surprised at the intensity of X! A sick series of knee strikes by X continues to impact Neil, and the ref now starting a count!

"1!"

The assault continues.

"2!"

No change in X's mind.

"3!"

No end in sight.

"4!"

Finally, X has stopped the attack, but the ref is livid! He continues to yell at X while Neil slowly gets up to his feet.

X turns from the ref, right into a kick to the head from Neil! X is stunned, and Capra's poised to take advantage! He gets X into a headlock, and drops him down with a DDT! Capra takes a moment to regain his bearings, and goes for the pin!

KICKOUT!

Neil peels X off the mat -- whips him -- and X reverses it and whips Capra! Capra springs off the ropes, X lifts his foot up for a big boot...

Neil drops down and snaps back up! He kicks X in the back of his knee multiple times, with no sign of stopping! One of those kicks manages to knock X right off his feet! Neil is just putting the boots to X! Content with his work, Neil peels X off the mat again -- and as soon as X is brought up, he's put back down with a sick swinging neckbreaker! Capra is a man possessed at this point! He goes for the pin, probably saving X at this point.

X KICKS OUT AGAIN!

X springs to his feet! He gets Capra in a front facelock, lifts him up, and drops him hard on the mat with a suplex! He picks him up...

And another!

One more for good measure! Capra's gotta be out at this point!

X climbs up to the top rope...

Comes off with an elbow drop....

Capra rolls out of the way at the last possible second! He's slow to getting on his feet, and X is already back up! He lifts Capra up onto his shoulders, and...

X Rated! X Rated! X Rated! He just broke Capra's spine with that torture rack bomb! He goes for the cover...

THREEEE's Company was a decent show, but Capra kicks out! X is shocked! How did Capra kick out!?

Capra slowly gets up, and X goes right back on the attack! Or at least, he tried to, but Capra kicks him in the gut! He forces X under him, and forces X's arms behind his legs...

Detroit Driver! Capra's not done yet though! X is laid out on his stomach, and Capra spreads his legs apart, wraps his arms around X's stomach, and he throws him behind his head! Dark Descent! The cover!

THREE!

WINNER: NEIL CAPRA

An unknown voice....

The camera fades into the arena as the large pool of fans are seen standing on their feet, coming together to create a large chant of 'XFW! XWF!'.

Steve Sayors: "This crowd is loving the fact that they're here to watch another episode of Warfare!"

The lights suddenly switch off, leaving the arena in complete darkness, the only thing that can be seen is the flash from cameras throughout the building. The crowd aren't left waiting as the X-Tron comes to life with seven A's seperated by a space with six more A's in a neon red electronic font. Suddenly the letters start decending one after the other and don't stop.

Unknown Voice: "You think you've seen everything in XWF? Heh, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

The first two letters come to a halt, leaving 'C' and 'M' visible.

Wallace Witasick: "This is some weird stuff right here, what the hell is this supposed to mean!?"

Unknown Voice: "Have you ever wondered, what could possibly make this show better than it already is? Well, look no further than..."

Two more letters stop, the four letters coming together to spell 'CMIN'.

Unknown Voice: "But of course, you won't know that until you unscramble the letters."

The final three letters in the first word stops, leaving behind 'CMINOSR'.

Unknown Voice: "To the people in attendance, at home and back stage - there's a storm coming. I will not rest until I am on top, whether that involves death, or plain and simply, through beating the crap out of anyone who walks in my path of legacy."

Three more letters in the second word come to a sudden stop. It all now spells out 'CMINOSR DYA' while three more are still decending through the entire alphabet and the first 9 numbers.

Unknown Voice: "I may not be much to behold in sight. But I dare anyone to underestimate me, the coming conclusion to that problem won't be pretty for you."

The final three letters stop. Leaving behind the scrambled words 'CMINOSR DYALED'. The crowd has evidently fallen to a dead silence.

Steve Sayors: "How could anyone be expected to figure that out?"

Wallace Witasick: "I don't know but I can't wait until we get to see this guy in action!"

Unknown Voice: "Now go my little minions, take to your minds and see if you can figure me out. I'm 'The Minions Master', And booooy are you in for a treat!"

Suddenly the letters on screen break apart into little fragments and explode towards the X-Tron screen, disappearing quickly. The lights switch back on as the X-Tron becomes lifeless once more, the crowd are still sat in silence, either in shock or in deep thought.

John Black
- vs -
AJ Powell
Standard Rules

"Push it" by Statix X blares over the X-tron as John Black makes his way into the arena giving fans high fives and posing in the middle of the ring for everyone to look down upon and cheer before...

"Lose Yourself" by Eminem emancipates throughout the arena and AJ Powell comes down to the ring in a similar fashion. This time giving high fives to fans on the other side of the railing, until the point where he climbs the turn buckle and enters the ring.

Both men stare each other down anticipating the sound of the bell and when it comes..

They attack each other instantly with a flurry of punches, half of them landing while the other half striking his opponent in the arm and missing the point of interest which was the face.

AJ Powell with a fireman's carry that slows John back to his feet. Powell was waiting for him and hits him with a flying forearm as he charges from the other side or the ring.

Black flies outside the ring and the ref begins a count...

Black is rising to his knees...

To his feet...

and he's back on the ring apron as AJ Powell charges!

Black leverages himself sideways dodging the charge, grabs AJ Powell by the top of his head and snaps it against the ropes while falling off the apron and dropping all his weight to deliver a move that nearly snapped AJ Powell's neck backwards!

AJ Powell crawls to his feet as John Black slides under the ring and waits for him to rise.

Black with a body kick to the midsection and a few punches to the left side of the head is able to lift up AJ Powell and hit him with a back body drop! The cover...

--

KICK OUT BY POWELL!

AJ Powell kicks out quickly as John Black begins arguing with the ref.. AJ Powell rises again to his feet and by now he's gaining some strength out of nowhere. Black sees this and approaches for an attack....

They exchange a few more blows until AJ Powell headbutts Black.

Black seems less dazed than AJ expected by the move as he attempts to grapple Black, but instead is reversed by Black who's setting up for a spinebuster but...

NO! it's reversed by AJ Powell and he's elevated Black onto his shoulders holding him high up in the air....

GOOD NIGHT FROM HAWAII!!!!

AJ Powell has landed his finishing maneuver and the cover on Black...

THREE!

Winner: AJ Powell

Two letters is all he needs

Jenny Walker and John White are putting on a horrible display of wrestling when we come back from commercial when all the sudden police sirens sound from somewhere out in the crowd fill the arena.

A strange man is now running down from the stands with a chair and makes his way into the ring. Smashing John White in the head with the chair and knocking her out cold. He starts to wrap the chair around White's neck before Jenny Walker comes to his aid by hitting the strange man in the back of the head. The mysterious man turns around and hits her with a spinning face buster.

He turns back to John White who's head is still in the chair. He climbs the top rope and leg drops the chair chocking John White.

The man grabs a mic

"My name is YM and I'm going to give everybody in the back a chance to join my team. I will set the rules here if I don't like what's going on than I will fix it and you will end up like these two did tonight if you do not join me I will assume you are against me. This is just the beginning, I will leave my card.
* He drops his card in the middle of the ring and walks out*

Trash
- vs -
El Chico Blanco
- vs -
Crimson Cobra
Triple Threat -- One Fall

Ring Announcer: “The following match is scheduled for one fall… and it is a triple threat match!”

“Coeur D’Alene” by Alterbridge hits over the X-Tron and the lucha libre style wrestlers El Chico Blanco makes his way out of the back and into the arena. The white and orange thunderbirds on his mask and pants have caught on with fans in the audience because they are holding signs with the same design, cheering for this masked man.

Ring Announcer: “Making his XWF debut… from Mexico… El Chico BLANCO!”

Blanco makes his way down the ramp holding his hand out for all the fans on one side then walking back to the other side so that he can get those fans as well a true baby face. He makes his way to the steel steps that he quickly runs up and walks along the ring apron where he stops in the middle looks left and right then holds onto the top rope and shows his lucha background flipping into the ring.

The music slowly fades out and Chico Blanco begins warming up in the ring. The lights in the arena turn off, and “Sentient Six” by Nevermore blasts over the X-Tron and a second superstar makes their way out of the back. Trash begins to walk through the darkness of the arena only being lightened by the flash of the cameras from fans in the audience.

Ring Announcer: “Now making his way to the ring, from The “Wasted Miracle”… TRASH!”

Trash continues walking to the ring in a very mysterious dark way, approaching the ring he slides under the bottom rope and when the lights turn back on Trash is standing face to face with El Chico, both men ready to get the match underway before the third contestant even makes his way into the ring.

The lights take a deep red color and a lighting strike is herd over the X-Tron and Crimson Cobra makes his way out behind the black curtain separating the stage and locker rooms in the arena. “The Sound of Truth” by As I Lay Dying now plays over the x-tron as Crimson Cobra makes his entrance.

Ring Announcer: “Making his way to the ring, from Aurora, Colorado… making his XWF debut… Crimson COBRA!”

The fans have enjoyed what they have seen from this man and along the entrance ramp the fans are holding out their hands in a crazy mosh to try and touch the new XWF superstar. When the vocals in the song finally start Crimson is bouncing along to the rhythm, ready to run up the steel steps. Crimson runs along the steps and continues to the middle of the apron where he faces the crowd. He sits there for a moment soaking it all in and lifts his leg over the middle rope and darts into the ring where the other two wrestlers await.

The *BELL* rings three times to signal the start of the triple threat match-up. An intense stare down that is still going on between Trash and El Chico Blanco is interrupted when Crimson Cobra hits them both with a clothes line knocking the both of them to the ground. Both men shoot up and change their looks from each other to the Crimson snake. Chico and Trash both grab hold of Crimson and they tuck his head under their arms and lift him into the air both men holding Crimson high above the ring and -- SLAM – Crimson crashes to the mat after a double suplex is perfectly preformed.

Trash attempts to make the match start flowing in his direction by spinning El Chico Blanco towards him catching him off guard. A swift kick to the midsection bends Chico over and Trash wraps up for a DDT. El Chico Blanco is able to wiggle his way out of the hold jump up to Trash’s shoulders and flip down connecting with a hurricanrana. Trash’s body crashes to the mat now.

Crimson Cobra is back up and ready to strike an unsuspecting Chico Blanco. Crimson is waiting stealthily behind the turned back of Blanco. Crimson realizes the time he has and turns to the turnbuckle before jumping to the top rope, Blanco turns to face Crimson, and Crimsons leaps. A whisper in the wind misses and Crimson again crashes to the ground.

As Trash stands up he helps Chico pull Crimson up by his hair. The two seem to almost be working against Crimson in a handicap match when they again double team him. Trash holds Crimson’s arms behind his back and Chico begins delivering blows to the body, legs and head. Trash lets go of the hold and locks Crimson up for a DDT but this time he is stopped by Chico who lifts Crimson’s legs on to the middle turnbuckle for a hangman’s DDT. Trash holds Crimson for a second and then delivers a devastating DDT.

El Chico Blanco goes up to the top rope and Trash picks up a dazed Crimson, Trash lets go of Crimson and Blanco hits one of his signature moves; a Missile Drop kick off the top rope sending Crimson Cobra half way across the ring where he lays holding his ribs that were just kicked in.

Trash begins walking towards the hurt Crimson Cobra but El Chico Blanco has other things in mind as he charges with his arm in position for a clothesline to the back of the head. Trash hears his footsteps and ducks under it as El Chico Blanco crashes into the referee with an almighty THUD, The referee instantly drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring in pain down to the arena floor.

Suddenly, the lights in the arena cut out into a complete darkness before a group of strobelights turn towards the X-Tron, shining in the same deep red from Crimson Cobra's entrance. The action stops in the ring as Trash and El Chico Blanco's attention temporarily fades from the match; Crimson Cobra still clutching his ribs, seemingly thankful for this interruption.

Seven neon-red A's in an electronic font appear on the X-Tron, seperated by a space followed by six more A's. Each begin descending down the alphabet, stopping one by one until it spells out "Crimson Deadly". Suddenly everything turns off for five seconds and the only thing seen in the arena is the flash from cameras throughout the crowd.

The lights switch back on but the situation in the ring has changed. Trash and El Chico Blanco are both standing, still looking towards the X-Tron as Crimson Cobra is on his hands and knees. While a man in black faded jeans and a thin leather, sleeveless hoody is seen stalking behind Trash and El Chico Blanco. This new man quickly makes a move and grabs Trash on the neck and waist and uses his momentum to spin him, throwing him into the ring post as he falls through the middle rope and down to the floor.

El Chico Blanco quickly spots the intruder and makes a move towards him but is kicked in the sternum and locked into a pedigree position before being lifted up and held upside down by his arms. Suddenly the man thought to be Crimson Deadly falls forward, planting El Chico's face and body hard onto the mat with a Double Underhook Piledriver.

Trash is now standing on the outside moving around his arm and notices that Crimson Deadly has his back turned to him while looking down on El Chico Blanco, he slides into the ring but by this time Crimson Deadly has him scouted, Trash attempts a clothesline but Crimson Deadly ducks and grabs him by the triceps, lifting him into the air back to back in a cross position, before throwing him upwards, locking his arms around Trash's neck and performing a sit down maneuver as his back is strewn across Crimson's shoulder as he performs his patented "Crimson Crest", bouncing off and onto the mat where he writhes in pain, clutching his back.

El Chico Blanco gets to his feet and is waiting for Crimson Deadly to turn around but doesn't notice Crimson Cobra's current position, perched on the top rope he shouts out "El Chico Blanco!", who turns his attention to the other Crimson, who leaps off the top turnbuckle and connects with a Whisper In The Wind. Crimson Deadly has exited the ring and is waking up the referee as Crimson Cobra makes his way to the top turnbuckle once more, taunting towards the fans and flying through the air with a forward jumping backflip onto the down and out El Chico Blanco, executing his Shooting Star Press maneuver. By this time, Crimson Deadly has picked up the ref and rolls him into the ring. Crimson Cobra remains on top of the luchadore as the dazed but not unconscious referee starts the count.

1!

2!

3!

“The Sound of Truth - As I Lay Dying" erupts from the speakers once more as Crimson Cobra slowly gets onto his feet, clutching his mid-section with one arm and leaning on the top rope with the other.

Announcer: Here is your winneeer; CRIMSON COOOOBRAAA!

Winner: Crimson Cobra

Crimson Deadly enters the ring and lifts up Crimson Cobra's arm, who is still holding onto his mid-section after the heavy damage focused on that part of his body. Crimson Deadly receives a microphone from ringside and stands in the middle of the ring with Crimson Cobra's arm around his neck for leverage as his theme song fades out.

Crimson Deadly: "Hahahaha, the look on all of your faces is priceless, you all look as though you just got robbed or something!"

The crowd begins to mercilessly boo their new man as he smiles and closes his eyes, soaking in the hate.

Crimson Deadly: "I'm Crimson Deadly if your insufficient brains haven't already figured it out. Tonight marks the night of a new era in XFW's tag team division. If you think you've seen all there is to this place in the past 14 years... Then please, I urge you to think again.

"You see, you have no idea who I am yet I single handedly came out here and laid waste to two XWF men, one of which has been here for some time now. So how you, my minions, can stand there and boo my magnificent talents is just as surprising as what you just witnessed."

The crowd begin shouting different things which creates a very large noise with no actual message. The only thing that is for certain is that these fans are incredibly angry.

Crimson Deadly: "Don't worry guys I'm almost done!"

Crimson Deadly takes Cobra's arm from around his neck, who is now able to stand without support and approaches the ropes nearest to the X-Tron and leans against them.

Crimson Deadly: "Peter Gilmour, or whoever the hell the champions are when we come around... You're up against two young and hungry superstars who, if given the chance, will rob you of everything you're worth. I dare you mindless inbreeds to take that as a joke. 'Cause I'm 'The Minions' Master', and boooy have I got a treat for you!"

Crimson Deadly drops the microphone onto the ring mat and exits the ring as "Skillet - Live Free or Let Me Die" erupts from the speakers. Crimson Cobra also exits the ring and begins slowly walking up the ramp with his arm still firmly across his sternum while lifting one of his arms in the air. Crimson Deadly cockily points towards random members of the audience and laughs at them before both men resign to the backstage area.

A moment for the rookie with Steve Sayors

Steve: Lady’s and gentlemen, tonight I have an interview with a new member of the roster. Scotty Mac.

The camera pans to the right to show Scotty Mac standing next to Steve. He is wearing a dark suit. He has a grin on his face as he stares at the man next to him.

Scotty: Thank you very much Mr. Sayors.

Scotty looks the man up and down for a moment.

Steve: O yeah, Steve is fine. First of all I’d like to welcome you to the company.

Scotty laughs for a moment.

Scotty: I prefer more formality Mr. Sayors if you don’t mind. Thank you very much for the welcome.

Steve: Mmmm yeah ok. So first of all what brings to you the xwf.

Scotty does not say anything for a moment as he stares at the man. Scotty shakes his head for a moment before a grin crosses his face.

Scotty: Sorry Mr. Sayors, my mind was somewhere else. Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes? What was it you asked? O yes, why am I here. That is a bit of a silly question now isn’t it Mr. Sayors. I’m here for one reason, pure and simple. I am here to be a champion. I have held gold in every company I have ever been in.

Steve looks very uneasy as Scotty is talking to him. He takes a few steps away from him.

Steve: My eyes? No Scotty, I can tell you that no MAN has ever said that to me.

Scotty laughs for a moment. He takes a few steps towards Steve.

Scotty: What’s wrong Mr. Sayors, O did I make you uncomfortable. How very rude of me.

A smirk crosses Scotty’s face.

Scotty: I will try harder from now on to make you more at easy around me Mr. Sayors.

Scotty laughs softly.

Scotty: I can tell you this Mr. Sayors, the name Scotty Mac brings legitimacy to any organization he is a part of. I am not about swinging a chair, or putting a person through a table. I don’t need a weapon to destroy a human. I am a weapon. So in closing I leave this message to everyone in the xwf. It’s time to step up…..and tap out.

Scotty slowly walks away from Steve.

Steve: Mmmm ok. Thank you mister Mac for an interesting interview.

Peter Gilmour
- vs -
Chasm
Standard Rules

Made Of Scars starts playing on the PA system as smoke fills the entrance way. Chasm walks out and looks around the area. He smiles and starts to walk down to the ring ignoring the fans who are mixed between boos and cheers . He slides under the bottom rope and quickly gets to his feet. Chasm starts to stretch as he waits for his opponent to make their way to the ring.

“From Ottawa, Canada, weighing 225 pounds: CHASM!”

“And his opponent…”

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then see red strobe lights going around the arena and then come to the entranceway where a big explosion of fire hits as "Daddy's Fallen Angel" by In This Moment begins to play. After the initial guitar riff, we then hear a loud scream from the lead singer as Rose Smith comes out wearing a very sexy red halter top with black pants. She gives the crowd a sadistic wink of her eye and then we see Peter Gilmour come out in a black vest and black tights with PBK on the sides. Peter grabs Rose's hand and they make their way to the ring. They get in normally and then both get into the center of the ring and flash the "X" symbol as fire emits from the turnbuckles. They then pose for the audience as they wait for Peter's next opponent to come out.

“From Los Angeles, California, weighing 265 pounds. He is the holder of the XWF Tag Team Championship: Peter Gilmour!”

Peter Gilmour opens up with a bang as he attacks Chasm with some rights and lefts, backing him into the ropes. The Canadian XWF veteran wasn’t expecting this kind of fire from Peter. Peter chops down Chasm like a tree with some kicks to the midsection. After a while, Chasm takes a hold of the ropes which forces Peter to back off. This match is standard rules so Peter has to obey the rope breaks.

Peter backs off and distracts the referee as his manage Rose Smith leans in and smacks Chasm across the face! That jezebel has no right to be putting her hands on Chasm like that!

Gilmour body slams Chasm in the center of the ring. He then rakes his forearm across the face of Chasm, smothering him with his thick forearms.

Peter puts Chasm into the ropes and catches him with a Samoan drop. That’s like having a four hundred pound gorilla land on top of you.

Gilmour falls on top of Chasm with an elbow drop. Having that elbow fall on you is like an elephant stepping on your chest.

Gilmour picks up Chasm and throws him into a bear hug. Gilmour is going to squeeze the air out of Chasm like his round waist squeezes into his jeans every morning.

Chasm’s arm goes limp as the referee checks up on him. The referee checks the arm of Chasm twice before Chasm regains his strength. He smashes the ear of Peter with the palm of his hand, and strikes downward with his elbow into the forehead of Gilmour. This causes Gilmour to release his hold from Chasm. Chasm takes Gilmour over with a belly to belly suplex.

That move took a lot of strength from Chasm, like one man trying to carry a couch up a flight of stairs.

After that Chasm applies a knee drop to the shoulder of Chasm, and then arm bar. Peter is sweating like a pig as Chasm pulls back on his arm. Peter is going to need to reach for a rope break quickly before Chasm rips off his flabby arm.

Peter screams out in pain as Chasm applies more pressure. There’s no quit in Peter though as he moves forward like a walrus, dragging Chasm behind him. Peter is extremely focused tonight, probably imagining that the bottom rope is a cheeseburger as he inches his way towards it.

FINALLY, Peter catches a rope break.

Chasm breaks the hold after a near five count.

Chasm knocks Peter out of the ring with a drop kick. Peter crashes into the padding on the outside, possibly squashing the integrity of the mat with his rotund body.

Chasm follows Peter to the outside where he measures him up. Chasm then charges into Peter with spear! Spear! Spear! I think that spear almost caused Peter to puke up the bag of cookies that he ate prior to the match.

Chasm places Peter back into the ring and goes for a pin attempt.

Kick out by Peter! That extra muscle around the waist of Peter must have absorbed some of the damage from that spear because Peter kicked out like it was nothing.

Chasm climbs up to the top rope. He attempts a missile dropkick, but Peter dodges the attack like he does the salad bar.

Chasm makes an impact with the mat chest-first as Peter wobbles around. Peter signals by smacking the top of his thigh that he’s going for a yakuza kick. Is Peter sure that he can lift his leg that high? Sure enough Peter hits the move, blasting Chasm across the side of the face with the running yakuza kick. That had to be like having a piano fall on top of your head.

Peter follows up on that yakuza kick with a gutbuster on Chasm. I’m sure Peter’s gut will be busting when he’s rolling around in some ice cream from Dairy Queen later tonight. Peter goes for another pin.

Aaaand a kick out by Chasm.

Peter begins to pound his chest. He picks up Chasm and goes to hit him with some chicken wings—I mean “The Angel’s Wings (Daniels’ finisher)—but Chasm blocks it.

Chasm hits Peter with a pele kick, hitting him in his shoulder. It hardly phases Peter. Chasm goes after Peter again but Peter picks him up and drops him into a falcon arrow! And the cover.

Kick out!

Peter rises as he hints that he's ready to put Chasm away for good.

Chasm recovers to his feet, and Peter sets Chasm up for the KILLSWITCH (fireman's carry set up), but Chasm shifts his weight and moves out of the way. Chasm runs off the ropes and goes for an attack on Peter, BUT PETER CATCHES HIM INSTEAD WITH THE DOOMSDAY! (black hole slam)

DOOMSDAY! DOOMSDAY! Peter just devoured Chasm with that finishing move as though he were going through a box of donuts.

He pins Chasm.

3! Yes! Peter has beaten Chasm. This is a major victory for Peter as he celebrates with his tag team titles in hand.

Peter picks up his manager, Rose, points her to the camera and then plants a big, wet kiss on her lips. He begins to grope her on screen, but the camera turn away. Damn it, Peter. This is a family program!

WINNER: Peter Gilmour

Making a Statement

The lights in the arena switch off, all that can be heard is the slight roar from the crowd. Everything is in complete darkness until the titantron comes to life, 7 A's appear seperated by a space from 6 more A's. Each A decends one by one like a classic video game until each letter has changed to spell "Crimson Deadly" in an electronic font, Red flood lights begin swerving their way around the capacity crowd as "Skillet - Live Free or Let Me Die" erupts from the speakers. As the song drops, Crimson Deadly emerges from behind the curtain and stands on top of the stage, looking at the crowd in a motionless fashion.

Steve Sayors: "Crimson Deadly? This is that guy that's been making big waves in the independent circuit isn't he?"

Wallace Witasick: "Yeah he is! It looks as though we've snapped him up, I have to tell you I'm excited to see what this guy can bring to our ring."

Suddenly Crimson begins a full on sprint towards the ring, sliding under the ropes and climbing the top turnbuckle, thrusting his arms outwards to his sides with his fists clenched, yelling something to nobody in particular. He then jumps down from the corner and receives a microphone from ringside.

Steve Sayors: "I wonder what he has to say..."

Crimson Deadly stands in the center of the ring, staring at the crowd as he did when he was standing on the stage.

Crimson Deadly: "Wow, so this is XWF?"

The crowd automatically lets their voices heard as each of their voices come together to create a roof-raising roar at the mention of XWF.

Wallace Witasick: "Wow! The electricity in the air at the mention of XWF is astounding! These fans really know how to make noise!"

Crimson Deadly stands with the microphone next to his mouth, waiting for the crowd to calm down

Crimson Deadly: "Well, for those of you that don't know me, I'm Crimson Deadly... The Definition of Deadly. And if this is my new home then I'm happy to be here. I may be unknown to you now, but my name's gonna be on everything XWF in the future."

The crowd are a little reserved on this one, seeing no reason to believe this because they've never seen him compete. The only noise is the sound of speculation and talking within the crowd.

Steve Sayors: "I think the crowd is mimmicking the opinions backstage right now, he may have made waves but XWF is a whole new atmosphere, we're too high up to feel those waves and it's likely that Crimson will find it much more difficult in the big leagues."

Crimson Deadly: "Five Steps. I've set myself five steps that I will use to climb up the ladder. First I need to make a name for myself."

Wallace Witasick: "And you won't get anywhere without it."

Crimson Deadly: "After that, I need to create a reason for people to wanna face me. Then I need to increase my popularity and rise up the rankings."

The crowd have completely reserved themselves and have developed an attentive eye towards their new man.

Crimson Deadly: "Once my ranking is high enough, I need to win the most prestigious title in this show, and prove that I'm one of the best by cementing my name in XWF history."

Wallace Witasick: "Good luck with that! I wonder if he realizes that's way easier said than done."

Crimson Deadly: "I am afraid of nobody, and I will complete the steps no matter how long it takes me. I'm here to stay and I'm not leaving until I'm on the top of the mountain!"

Crimson Deadly turns and faces the titantron, leaning on the ropes and staring through it.

Crimson Deadly: "In fact, if there's anybody back there that thinks I'm talkin sh*t/crap, then I'd like to invite you down to this ring and show me otherwise."

Crimson Deadly then proceeds to slide the microphone out of the ring and takes off his jacket, dropping it over the top rope before getting into a ready position.

Sebastian Duke
- vs -
Prophecy
Standard Rules

"Ghost Walking" plays as Prophecy makes his way out to the ring. He gets mostly cheers from the very anti-Duke crowd.

"First, weighing 185 pounds: PROPHECY!"

"And his opponent..."

The lights go out in the arena. Wind is heard momentarily in the background before Johnny Cash's 'Gods Gonna Cut you Down' is heard. The steel frame of the X-Tron bursts into flames and the crowd boos instantaneously. 6 of Sebastian Duke's hooded followers make their way to the aisle carrying lit torches. 3 of each to either side of the aisle lighting the path for their Leader, the Angel of Darkness, Sebastian Duke and the High Priest, Asmodeus. He proceeds down the aisle at a constant methodical pace never once allowing his eyes to deviate from the ring. He makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring when the lights come back on.

"Weighing 285 pounds: Sebastian DUKE!"

The audience boos Duke as he makes his way through the path of torches.

The bell sounds as Duke and Prophecy pace around the ring. They lock up in the center and it’s Duke who draws first blood with a stiff chop to the throat of Prophecy. The chop throws Prophecy back-first into a corner. Duke tries to follow up with a clothesline in the corner, but Prophecy moves out of the way. Prophecy then smashes Duke’s face into the turnbuckle. Prophecy delivers some kicks to the midsection as he keeps Duke cornered with nowhere to go. Prophecy brings Duke back into the center of the ring with a vertical suplex. He floats over to the legs of Duke where he tries to turn him over into a Boston crab. But Duke is still too fresh in this contest, and pushes Prophecy away.

Duke charges through Prophecy with a clothesline. The move was so powerful that it made Prophecy perform a backflip.

Duke drapes Prophecy neck-first over the bottom rope and uses his foot to choke him on it. Prophecy flails his arms around until Duke lets up on him. Duke doesn’t give him much of a chance to recover though as he lays into him with some stomps. Eventually, Duke kicks Prophecy into the position that he intended for. Duke climbs out of the ring to the outside as Prophecy’s head hangs from the apron. Duke runs, and knocks Prophecy silly with a big boot. That move took a lot out of Prophecy.

Duke takes Prophecy by his throat and drags him the rest of the way to the outside. He throws Prophecy forcefully into the guardrail.

Duke then pokes under the ring looking for something. THE ASMODEUS CANE! Already in this match?

Duke takes the cane and swings it at Prophecy’s head, but Prophecy ducks it and the cane strikes the railing.

Prophecy takes out Duke with some punches to his face. He then smashes Duke face-first into the steel steps at ringside. Prophecy takes Duke and goes for what looks like a t-bone suplex, but Duke pushes himself forward and tackles Prophecy into the side of the ring steps.

Duke gets a running start and goes to put his boot into Prophecy who’s leaned up against the steps, but Prophecy moves out of the way. Duke’s boot gets nothing but steel.

Prophecy quickly goes behind Duke and drops him on the floor padding with a German suplex! Prophecy throws Duke back into the ring, and then arms himself up with a steel chair. He enters the ring and immediately delivers a chair shot to the back of Duke. And another… And another! Prophecy goes for the pin.

Duke kicks out.

Prophecy keeps Duke on the ground by utilizing a step over armlock. However, it doesn’t take long for Duke to power out of this hold as he pushes Prophecy off of him. Prophecy doesn’t back down though as he’s right back on Duke with some punches to his back.

Prophecy goes for a piledriver, but Duke reverses it into back body drop. Duke delivers a leg drop, and then lifts Prophecy up with a choke hold. He lifts Prophecy into the air and drops him with a chokeslam onto the steel chair. With that, Duke goes for another pin attempt.

Kick out by Prophecy.

Duke keeps Prophecy close with a side headlock. Prophecy reaches his arm up, trying to push back on the face of Duke so he can break free.

Duke releases the hold and pops Prophecy in the nose with an elbow strike. He tries to give Prophecy a hip toss, but Prophecy lands on his feet. Prophecy pulls Duke’s feet from under him, and he goes to put him in the sharpshooter! He’s having a little bit of trouble turning Duke over, but he finally get the hold applied. Duke is now stuck in the center of the ring as Prophecy locks in the sharpshooter.

Duke crawls forward, trying to catch a rope break.

But he might just tap out instead.

He has his hand in the air like he’s about to…

But instead he plants his hand into the ground and continues to crawl towards the bottom rope.

Duke makes it about five inches away before Prophecy drops the hold and delivers an elbow drop to the back of Duke.

Prophecy arms himself with that steel chair which was used earlier in the match.

Prophecy goes to attack Duke with it, but Duke gets him with the big boot instead! The chair just smacked into the face of Prophecy.

Duke bounces off the ropes and takes Prophecy down with a flying clothesline.

As Prophecy looks up we notice that he is bleeding from his forehead after taking a hit from the steel chair.

Duke takes Prophecy by the throat. He lifts him up for the choke slam, but Prophecy digs his thumb into the eyes of Duke. That as a desperate counter but it worked.

Prophecy plants Duke into the mat with a snap DDT. Prophecy turns Duke over for the pin attempt.

Kick out by Duke.

Prophecy is running off of fumes now as the loss of blood is beginning to effect him in a bad way. He's gonna fly now as he ascends to the top turnbuckle. Duke is still down on the mat...

PROPHECY FLIES OFF THE TOP ROPE FOR A SWANTON BOMB!

But misses as Duke rolls out of the way!

Duke rolled all the way to the outside as he fishes under the apron for a second Asmodeus cane that he had planted there.

Duke holds the cane parallel to the inside of his arm, and runs through Prophecy with a steel infused Soul Shot! (clothesline from hell)

Duke makes the cover.

Th- You gotta be kidding me. Prophecy gets his foot on the ropes and is still in this match!

Duke pounds the mat as hes becoming more frustrated. He drags Prophecy to the center of the ring. Duke goes to retrieve both the Asmodeus cane and the steel chair that are laying in the ring. Upon returning, he's met by an uppercut from Prophecy! That uppercut caught Duke by surprise as it knocks him back. Prophecy wobbles up to his feet and throws another punch that pushes Duke back. He gives Duke a third punch which causes Duke to drop the chair. At that moment, Duke delivers a knee strike to the groin of Prophecy! What a cheap shot that was!

The low blow garners Duke a chorus of boos from the crowd as Prophecy falls to the ground. Duke takes the Asmodeus cane, swings it over his head, and smashes the handle of it over the back of Prophecy! That had to hurt.

Prophecy is flattened on the mat as Duke takes the steel chair that he dropped earlier. He places the chair over the head of Prophecy, takes the Asmo cane, and smashes it against the steel chair! It's a modified Con-Chair-To! Duke smashes the cane three times over the chair that's covering Prophecy's head before stopping.

Duke holds the cane up in the air as Prophecy lies motionless in the ring in a pool of blood.

Exhausted, Duke drops down to both knees, turns Prophecy over, and covers him.

3. That's it, Duke has won. But was what he did really necessary?

Duke stands up in the ring as he looks down at the damage he's done to Prophecy. He seems to be mesmerized by it as he holds the Asmo cane over his shoulder.

Prophecy begins to sit up. This man just doesn't quit. But Duke knocks him back down with a kick to the ribs. Damn it Duke! Leave the man alone!

Duke finally departs the ring as Prophecy pushes away the medics who are trying to help him in the ring. I have a feeling Prophecy will want a rematch sometime in the future!

WINNER: Sebastian Duke

X-Treme Championship
Angelus
- vs -
Benjamin Crane
Xtreme Rules

Kryptonite by 3 doors down plays as Benjamin Crane comes out and looks the crowd over all the way to the ring, walks up the steps, climbs in, throws off his hood and raises both arms in the air. His crowd reaction is mostly boos as he's going up against a major fan favorite tonight.

"From Louisville, Kentucky, weighing 215 pounds: "The Monolith" Benjamin CRANE!"

"And his opponent..."

The opening guitar wail of "This Fire" by Killswitch Engage plays as Angelus' logo (A taped bloody fist) appears on the X-Tron. There's a sudden chill that sweeps through the crowd as Angelus takes one good, long, look around the arena. He starts to walk backward towards the ring with his arms extended wide as he looks toward the ceiling. Angelus slides in on the apron and pops up. He then turns around and runs to the turnbuckle, jumping up to the top rope and extending his arms wide again as he yells to the crowd as they cheer back with him. He points around the arena, then back to himself.

"Please welcome the XWF X-Treme Champion..."

"He comes to us from Boston, Massachusetts. He weighs 218 pounds: ANGELUS!"

Angelus walks out with his arm still bandaged up after being attacked by Duke and the Asmodeus cane from last week.

The bell rings and Crane immediately goes after the bandaged arm of Angelus. That bandage is like a bull’s eye for Crane as he delivers some quick punches to the left arm. Angelus is overwhelmed by the attack as Crane uses the top rope to wring Angelus’ arm around.

Shortly after, Crane threw Angelus into the ropes and got him in the arm with a knee strike. That put Angelus down on the mat as Crane delivered a standing moonsault for the pin.

Not enough! Crane goes back to work on the effected arm with a well-placed short arm scissors. Angelus is in a lot of pain from this hold but refuses to give up. Crane eventually releases the hold, and delivers a knee drop to the targeted region.

Crane pulls Angelus up to his feet and drops him right back down with a snapping arm wrench. After that he just steps on the back of Angelus’ arm, putting all his weight down on the injured limb. He then gives it a forceful elbow drop. Instead of sitting back up, Crane goes right back to work with an armbar. However, it doesn’t take long before Angelus is able to stretch out his leg and reach out for a rope break.

Crane is persistent though, and stomps down at the arm of Angelus. He slides out of the ring, pulls Angelus over to the corner post, and smashes the arm against the steel pole. Crane leans in and begins to talk trash in Angelus’ face. However, this ends up costing Crane as he goes to reenter the ring, and gets hammered by a kick to the side of his knee from Angelus. Angelus then regains his footing, and steps up to Crane with an enzuigiri; a desperation move that puts both men down on the canvas.

Angelus sees that Crane is still down and out. He slowly crawls over to make the pin.

Crane gets his shoulder up.

Angelus pushes Crane up to his knees and smacks him in the chest with a series of kicks. The kicks weaken Crane to the point where Angelus can just scoop him up into the Boston’s Finest (double underhook back breaker). He throws himself on Crane for a pin attempt.

Kick out!

Angelus sits Crane on his ass, and throws some more kicks. This time he aims those lightening quick kicks into the spine of Crane.

The match begins to get X-Treme now as Angelus throws Crane out of the ring. He then crashes into Crane with a suicide dive. The dive was so forceful that it pushed the guardrail back an entire foot.

Angelus then climbs onto the top of the guardrail, jumps down, and plunges both knees into the back of Crane!

Angelus continues to sell his hurt arm as he walks over to the announce table. He rips one of the monitors out of its socket with one hand, and smashes it over the back of Crane!

Angelus takes the other monitor off the table and simply throws it in Crane’s general direction. He brings Crane over to the table as the two-man announce team clear the area.

Angelus scoops up Crane, and puts him through the table with a snap power slam!

That move takes Crane completely out of the game as Angelus goes back to favoring his injured arm. Nevertheless, Angelus is able to get a single arm over the chest of Crane for a pin attempt.

Th-shoulder up by Crane! What an athlete. Crane was put through a table and still kicked out.

Angelus positions himself three feet away from Crane as he waits for him to get to his feet. He’s probably gonna try to hit that GTS of his which he calls the Sudden Death…

Once Crane is finally up Angelus lifts him up for the fireman’s carry. He’s about to hit the move until he takes a wicked knee strike to the injured arm by Crane. Crane then shifts his weight, and reverses the GTS into a DDT! Damn! A brutal DDT onto the padded floor. Both men are down now.

After 20 or so seconds, Crane is the first one to stir up to his knees. He rolls Angelus over and falls on top of him for a pin attempt.

Shoulder up by Angelus! Angelus is still in this somehow.

Crane can’t believe it. He just DDTed the man on a half-inch thick padding. Crane climbs up to the apron. Angelus is right behind him. Crane throws back a kick which nails Angelus in the face, pushing him back. Crane then springboards off the ropes, and goes for an Asai Moonsault! But wait—Angelus catches him coming down. What’s he going to do with him? Oh my GOD! Angelus tombstones Crane on the outside padding. Crane gets a taste of his own medicine after dropping Angelus on his head earlier.

Anj with the pin.

Thre-

No way! Crane just kicked out of the tombstone. HOW?!

Angelus cannot believe it either. But he doesn’t waste any time. He picks up Crane who’s very groggy after taking that tombstone.

Angelus sets up Crane for a Sudden Death (GTS), but Crane is able to shift out of it and land on his feet. Crane swings for the fences and leaps after Angelus for a clothesline, but Angelus ducks it. Crane then turns around and takes a hit to his chin after Angelus executes The Whole Damn Show (superkick). Angelus quickly rolls him up.

3! That’s it for Crane. Angelus has won the match!

Angelus walks over and takes the XWF X-Treme Title, and holds it up in the air as his music plays. He gives Crane a nod for being a tough customer tonight before heading back up the ramp.

WINNER AND STILL X-TREME CHAMPION: Angelus

MAIN EVENT
US Championship

Mark Flynn
- vs -
Cassius Stonne
Standard Rules

Making his way to the ring from Battle Creek, Michigan and is the current United States Heavyweight Champion...

MARK FLYNN!

Flynn makes his way to the ring with a chorus of boos, he's growing more custom to it as he makes his way into the ring and prepares for his opponent who's music begins to echo through the crowd via the X-tron...

From Indiana and the long line of Stonne blood and sweat that has been spilled here in the XWF....

CASSIUS STONNE!

The bell sounds and Stonne and Flynn start staring each other down waiting for the other to strike first. Glaring at each other as Stonne has now developed that inner instinct of what it's like to be placed in a match of this caliber with a known maniac like Mark Flynn. The staring continues as Flynn sticks out a finger and begins pointing and mocking Stonne..

NO!

Stonne sees ample opportunity to attack Flynn with a running clothesline as he was distracting the crowd. Taking every advantage he can get against Flynn, he would only expect the same in return.

Stonne continues to pummel and wail on Flynn with a few kicks to his midsection and an elbow drop to the back of his head. Flynn lay helpless laying face down on the mat...

Stonne walks up from behind Flynn and locks him in a leg lock... Pulling and yanking on his back ankle and twisting it around his arm he is able to wrench it in tightly while Flynn only screams out in pain.

We are sure in for a lot of technical wrestling this evening in this main event, as both men are known for their distinct strength in that area.

Flynn eventually reaches the ropes and the referee begins to count the hold for Stonne to release...

Stonne releases after the two count and allows for Flynn to rise to his feet, winding up his arms prepping for what looks to be another devastating clothesline until...

Flynn ducks under the punch and grabs Stonne from around his waist ..

Stonne flies over the ropes and down the apron to the concrete outside the ring. The ref begins the count out as Flynn strategically was able to alude the continous onslaught by Stonne..

Stonne enters the ring somewhere around the 6 count before Flynn wastes no time now to get the upper hand.

Flynn ducks a punch from Stonne, grabs Stonne's arm and falls forward with a front arm breaker that sends Stonne face first into the mat.

Flynn then wrenches in a front face arm bar while sitting on top of Flynn.

More wrenching and grinding on his face and shoulder causes Stonne to scream out in pain.

Stonne reaching...

reaching...

reaching...

He grabs the ropes with the other hand that Flynn was not locked into.

Flynn releases the hold almost instantaneously and wastes no time bringing Stonne back to his feet.

Flings him into the turnbuckle and Stonne's back cracks against the metal pole, the pain causes him to rub the bottom portion of his back while he staggers back into the middle of the ring where Flynn was waiting for him.

Flynn then tosses him back into the other turnbuckle opposite the last one. He chases him down and lands a running elbow into the forehead of Cassius Stonne.

Flynn has taken significant advantage here as he begins a series of chops in the corner.

The crowd boos like crazy as Flynn relentlessly chops and taunts Stonne in the corner.

Stonne looks to be out at this point and Flynn lifts him up on top of the turnbuckle so that he is now sitting on top. Flynn starts climbing the ropes and with a few punches to the face is giving him more leverage enough to raise Stonne up... He's setting him up here....

What's this??

Stonne has come back alive here as Flynn attempts to suplex him over his shoulders before...

WHAM!!!

Stonne has fell right on top of Flynn in the middle of the ring....

and now both men are laying the middle of the ring not moving.....

Stonne rolls over after a few seconds and sets his left hand over Flynn's chest...

The cover!

KICK OUT BY FLYNN!

Flynn merely rolls over to his side and Stonne is unable to pick up the win and the title here tonight. The ref starts counting again...

Both men are coming to their knees as both use the ropes to help pull themselves up.

Both men are now to their feet and circle the ring as the ref looks at them both and signals for them both to continue the fight....

The grapple in the middle of the ring as both men now focus complete strength on overtaking the other..

Pressing and forcing each ounce of muscle to gain the upper hand and perform a move in the middle of the ring...

First Stonne gains the advantage as Flynn nearly gets pushed on his back...

But, just like a man fighting back in a an arm wrestling match Flynn springs back and gains a major advantage as Stonne is now wincing in pain rather than grunting from exerting force.

Flynn stomps on Stonne's foot, rakes him across the eyes, then irish whips him into the ropes. Stonne's eyes are still affected by that rake as he wasn't expecting to meet Flynn in the middle of the ring and is perfectly now not suspecting and in the position for a massive

ATOMIC DROP!

That shatters and bounces the entire ring like an earthquake...

Flynn rises to his feet to an orchestra of boos from the audience that continue as he climbs the top rope...

The boos continue as he signals to the crowd for a big move.....

Stonne is still out cold and Flynn takes the advantage off the top ropes!!!

HUGE AND DEVASTATING KNEE DROP from the top rope shocks Stonne's body in the middle of the ring and what was slightly moving before has become nothing but a rag doll limp and motionless in the middle of the ring...

Flynn covers with more boos..

THREE!

Winner: MARK FLYNN!

The sea of boos continue as the official heaves Flynn’s arm into the air but Flynn quickly snaps it away.

His victory tonight feels hollow.

He hovers over Stonne a moment, still lying on the mat helpless.

Flynn suddenly snaps! He heaves Stonne off the mat… And sticks him in the inverted front face lock…

LOGICAL CONCLUSION! Stonne’s rolls across the mat with impact as his explode explodes from that neck-twisting slam. Lying in the center of the ring. Completely helpless.

Flynn stares down, prowling around the mat… still angry. Still loathing bubbling in his stomach… Still…

Unsatisfied…

He delivers a diving knee to Stonne’s skull and splits his face wide open.

Red stains the mat as Stonne’s hands shoot to his face, trying with the last of his energy to keep his wound closed. Like a desperate animal trying to survive.

Flynn watches this…

And rolls out of the ring.

On the outside he grabs two things from the timekeeper’s table. A steel folding chair and a microphone.

Flynn re-slides into the ring. The crowd screams, begging for him to stop. Enough is enough.

Flynn doesn’t seem to agree though as he closes the chair around Stonne’s throat and heaves him off the mat once again.

He holds the mike in one hand, Stonne’s throat in an inverted facelock with the other.

“ANGELUS!”

Flynn barks into the mic. The crowd screams at the mere mention of their hero. This does nothing to calm Flynn’s hunger for blood.

“I KNOW YOU’RE BACK THERE! AND I KNOW YOU’VE GOT MY BELT!”

“I DON’T WANT ANY DEALS! I DON’T WANT ANY ‘ONE MORE MATCH’! I DON’T WANT YOU TO GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO STEAL MY BELT OUT FROM UNDER ME!”

“YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME MY BELT! OR I’M GOING TO BREAK THIS IDIOT’S NECK!”

“EITHER WAY, ANGELUS! I’M LEAVING HAWAII WITH A REASON TO CELEBRATE!”

A ‘Whole Damn Show’ chant breaks out, begging for the man to come from the back and take out this psychopath.

“…ONE…”

Flynn bends down to prepare for the backbreaker part of his move. You can hear the crowd hush… Begging for a hero to come…

….

“TWO!” Flynn starts to get itchy. A murmur builds in the crowd. What if he doesn’t… He has to…

….

….

Oh no….

Flynn sneers.

“THR-“

Angelus bursts through the curtain and runs down the ramp, belt in hand! Flynn throws away Stonne and gets his feet set.

Angelus slides into the ring and drops the belt!

FLYNN MEETS HIM SWINGING!

FLYNN WITH THE RIGHT! ANGELUS WITH THE LEFT! FLYNN WITH THE RIGHT! ANGELUS WITH THE LEFT! THESE TWO ARE HAMMERING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER! THIS CROWD IS SCREAMING!

Angelus ducks a haymaker and reels back for a roundhouse kick…

Flynn slides a thumb to his eye.

Stonne has slipped under the ropes and made his way out the back.

Angelus drops to a knee, trying to keep his sight.

Flynn backs up… POINTS TO THE SKY! HE’S FEELING IT!

Angelus tries to get up…

FLYNN CHARGES!

BOOM! BIG RUNNING KNEE TO THE SIDE OF ANGELUS’ SKULL!

Angelus rolls to the ropes…

The crowd is low… This can’t be how it ends…

Flynn walks calmly to his belt. Brushes some unknown mess off the plate and heaves it over his shoulder.

He steps to walk out of the ring, the crowd roaring boos.

Then, between the ropes… He stops…

And smiles.

He turns around and sees Angelus struggling to climb his way back to his feet using the ropes.

Flynn rubs the belt clean and sets himself for another run. The crowd rains hate down! Hasn’t he done enough tonight?

Flynn points to the sky! He feels it again! He needs blood on the canvas!

Angelus is up!

Flynn sprints forward belt in hand!

WHOLE

DAMN

SHOW!

BOOM!

Angelus blasts Flynn’s head off with the superkick! Flynn gets knocked back like a rag doll!

Angelus dives after him to lay down further assault but Flynn slides out of the ring… Landing ass first, crawling his way back to the ramp…

Angelus lies by the ropes, begging Flynn to re-enter the ring.

Flynn only breathes heavily.

Angelus calls for him. C’MON! GET SOME!

But Flynn doesn’t want any… The crowd boos, begging this lilly-livered coward to take on Angelus…

until suddenly the lights go out...

What the hell?

LIGHTS BACK ON!!

SEBASTIAN DUKE is in the middle of the ring standing directly behind Angelus, licking his lips!

Angelus turns around.

Duke Grabs his throat and holds him high above the air for a brief moment while Flynn claps with approval in the corner.

CHOKESLAM!!!

and Angelus is laid out cold in the middle of the ring as Sebastian looks into the crowd with the death stare...

Flynn continues to clap and offers to shake Sebastian's hand before....

Slap!

Duke's locked his hand around his throat as well....

The crowd erupts in cheers and camera flashes as Mark Flynn goes down heavily with another vicious CHOKE SLAM by Duke....

Both men are now laid out in the middle of the ring as Sebastian stands over them both glaring down and smiling at the destruction he has now caused... until over the loudspeakers.....

"Daddy's Fallen Angel" by In this Moment blares over the X-tron and from out behind the curtain barreling down the ring comes...

PETER GILMOUR!

The King of Wrestling has seen enough of Sebastian's antics here tonight, as he takes off at full sprint and slides under the ring...

Did I mention he's carrying a steel chair?

Duke sees Gilmour coming and turns to face him....

Gilmour swings the chair at Duke and barely misses as Duke is able to avoid the direct contact..

Gilmour tries again and fails with a miserable swing that connects with the turnbuckle....

Duke now has Gilmour by the throat....

Not again!!!

No! Peter Gilmour with his excellent reversals has placed his right foot behind Duke and pushed with all his strength to cause Duke to trip and fall backwards, giving him enough time to.....

WHAM!

an uppercut from Flynn and then he turns directly into Flynn again, who was now on his feet and he's looking for revenge for that choke slam earlier!!!

Flynn picks up the large and over sized Sebastian Duke with a hip toss that tosses him into the opposite corner... Angelus was now rising to his feet as well and saw this as ample opportunity to get revenge on Duke as well....

Oddly enough, it seemed as if Flynn and Angelus worked as a team as both Flynn and Gilmour were now duking it out in the middle of the ring...

It's 4 men out there, all out for whatever blood they can find!

No referee or force of authority could manage to handle this fiasco as Gilmour has now gained a slight advantage on Flynn after a back body drop.

Flynn struggles to get to his feet as Sebastian has now pulled away from Angelus and has made his intentions known to inflict pain on Gilmour.

Gilmour is just slightly faster at the reaction than Duke and catches a wicked uppercut from Gilmour that stuns him and forces him to cower in pain. Gilmour now sees Angelus stomping his foot on the ring.. He's got an idea...

Gilmour irish whips Sebastian Duke over towards Angelus

with the assist and alley-oop pass to Angelus is Gilmour

but finishing with a devastating slam dunk on his end is Angelus with...

THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW!!!

These four are somehow able to use team work to successfully beat the hell out of one another...

It's poetry in motion...

Punch Punch, and then Pass to the left....

Flynn now has the steel chair and he's holding it high about to swat Gilmour in the face....

Duke and Angelus are tucked in the opposite corner and are exchanging blows.

Suddenly out of nowhere, well actually out of the floor on the outside of the ring, four white space like looking capsules come out of the floor underneath the outside portion of the ring.

Four large holes in the floor slide open as these small 'life pod' looking devices open to reveal four large thugs, one of whom is Tyrone inside of them...

Tyrone ironically has his sights set on Duke and charges him first... He connects with a few right punches before Duke can counter because he was being held back by other Witasick security...

Witasick has installed 'Close Ring' Security so that any type of in ring interference that is necessary can be addressed immediately.

All it takes is the push of a button in his office and he has four thugs pop out of the floor and address the issue....

It's important that in order to maintain a legacy that everything is held together, but why wait so long???

Wallace Witasick: Maybe, I can only answer that question...

Wallace walks out from behind the curtain with another group of thugs who begin stampeding the arena and holding down the four ruthless wrestlers in the ring.... He proceeds to speak clearly into the microphone

[Image: Batemanas_original_display_image.jpg?1326404759]

Wallace Witasick: Ladies, Ladies, Ladies..... can't we all just get along??? Of course not, right? Or else how would I make any money?

He laughs to himself as nobody else seems to find it particularly funny.

Wallace Witasick: So you see folks, the reason I allowed for this insanity to ensue and not unleash Tyrone and security is because of you.... I saw your eyes light up and the screams of joy echo the building when these four superstars were performing in the ring just now... It got me thinking... thinking about the promise...

I made a promise earlier on this show that I would get Angelus and a Flynn in match next week on Warfare, but what I didn't say was that they wouldn't be going it alone.... If you catch my drift....

The crowd roars at the thought of what Witasick is suggesting...

You see, I realize that you, hate you, and you hate you and you and you and you all hate each other a whole lot.

He keeps repeating this and pointing at the four super stars in the ring as he makes his point valid...

Wallace Witasick: Oh, and everyone hates Flynn so....

The crowd cheers.

Wallace Witasick: As much hatred and envy you all carry for one another I can't help but think to myself??

What the hell would happen if I put them together and make them work as a team?

The crowd roars again!

Wallace Witasick: You see, I've been meaning to get a little bit more crazy on Wafare lately, so I'm going to add the stipulation that it be a One Fall X-Treme Tornado Tag Team match!

The crowd erupts again with the sound of the match idea..

Wallace Witasick: Maybe that goofy lunatic Shane is rubbing off on me after all....

Mr. Witasick now begins screening the arena to look at the carnage as Mark Flynn has the steel chair high above his head about to crash on Gilmour's skull..

Wallace Witasick: Flynn and Gilmour versus...

Flynn now drops the chair behind him and helps Gilmour to his feet, both men look awkwardly at one another as Flynn helps him to his feet.

Wallace Witasick: Duke and Angelus...

Both Duke and Angelus share similar expressions with one another, but Angelus still refuses to break eye contact. Duke doesn't seem to be retreating his eyes neither...

Gilmour and Duke have been escorted to the back as both continue fighting security to attack the other.

Flynn is laying on his back and turns his head to his right to see his title nestled away waiting for him...

This was his chance and he reached over to grab his gold....

But the only problem is out of his peripheral vision he was not able to see Angelus reach over and pick up the title once again reclaiming it from him.

Angelus reaches for that gold.

And heaves the United States Championship into the air over the ropes so that he can make his way back to the ring with it quickly so that Flynn can not get anywhere near it...

Warfare ends with two images.

Angelus victoriously posing with his ‘stolen’ United States Championship to the crowd’s delight as ‘WHOLE DAMN SHOW’ echoes through the arena.

And Flynn, weaving his hands through his hair… Plotting…

Next week on Warfare it will be Mark Flynn and Peter Gilmour vs. Angelus and Sebastian Duke..

X-Treme Tornado Tag Match!

With insanity brewing between the entire roster on Warfare and everyone stretching for a notch in the power rankings, will see some of the biggest super stars and ironically enough, huge rivals, pairing up next week on Warfare.

Tune in here at XWF Universe at the same Administrator time..

Same Administrator Network....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(02-07-2013), (02-07-2013), (02-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-10-2013)