Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Space Bound (RP 5)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-30-2013, 10:56 AM

Radio spots a camera man and shouts over for him to get over here. The camera man turns around and walks over to Radio who is smoking a cigarette. Radio takes one last puff before throwing it on the floor and crushing it. Radio looks into the camera with fire in his eyes.

I had recently just heard about Supernova and him saying some very, very untruthful things. Lets just start off by saying that I am obviously not the last on anyones god damn list! I am the Xtreme champion and after September 30th I'm going to be holding two championships. Your statement is wrong because if I was on the bottom of everyones list I wouldn't be the #1 contender of your championship. I'm pretty sure thats the top of a list. Maybe I might lose this match but If this was a one on one like it was suppose to be then I would definitely beat you. You can talk your self up as much as you want but nothing you say will change the fact that I am better than you, you're just too damn ignorant to see the truth. You decided to change your face twice, you turn homo with a vampire, not to mention you went out with one of the most beautiful women in XWF. I didn't have a problem with you dating my close friend but my problem is that you dumped her and just barely a month later you ended up falling in love with a vampire...thats a man. That is absolutely disgusting! What the fuck has been going through your head Nova? I mean seriously, You are calling me, ME?! A bad Spaceman. I am and always be a better Soldier, lover, and Space adventurer. You just like to make me sound bad to make your self sound better. Nova, I am better than you and there is nothing you can say or do that will change that! I'm the best in the galaxy! The truth is Nova, You ARE smaller than me. In many different ways. I am not screaming judgements from your boots I am screaming them directly at your face.

Nova you finally learned how to piss me off! You say that My love Micah is my claim to fame...No shes not. I'm with her because I choose to be, I love her and when we're together we don't care about XWF. All we care about is each other, and I'm sure thats how you can Zak feel. I won't berate you about falling in love with another man anymore. I dont understand how You two have intercourse but I will leave you two alone about that subject. Calling me bland is infuriating and quite honestly many people could argue about that subject. I'm sure Alexandra thinks your very bland. (if you know what I mean) You may think I'm bland but All I'm doing is speaking the truth and you just might not agree with it but oh well. You said steele was impressive, That indicates that you are purposely trying to piss me off because we all know that isn't true! Plus that word, Bland, I am the complete oppostie of bland. If we're talking about boring encounters then we should start pointing fingers at you. No one gives a shit about you and Luca or you and Zak! I mean I love just listening to how you guys hang out and eat random fucking food.

Nova, Never once did I ever say I was leaving earth. Yes, I did leave the XWF for a few weeks but that was so I could escape the pure stupidity of the likes of you, Gilmour, and Heyman. I mean of course you would say that one no one cared, they probably didnt but Do I look like a give a fuck? I dont, I actually hate just about everyone in XWF! Well ,except for Micah and Alexandra of course. I know you don't care but do you have REAL friends who will stand by you at all times? IN this time I have those two and in my time of a few hundred planets who have my back. Oh, and When I do decide to go back to my time The first thing I'm going to do is Blow up Azuul. Because Fuck your planet! I'm glad I got this short amount of time to say a few things I had to get off my chest before the big show! I'll see you there Nova, Steele, Jones. Let me just say that by the end of the night The announcer will be saying "and the winner and the NEW Television champion: Michael Radio!" Then I will get on the top turnbuckle and raise my Xtreme title and...The TV title.

Radio walks off laughing and pulls another Cigarette out and lights it.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Christine Nash (09-30-2013)