Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developing
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-06-2013, 06:07 PM

Crimson Cobra is the new crimson warrior looking for a shot. Crimson is back stage of a XWF arena in a locker room chopping down an extra large tire with a sledgehammer. In his opinion this is the single handed best way to get more explosive power. Crimson keeps getting his foot work messed up overstepping and getting to close to the tire making the handle of the sledgehammer hit him in the face. He stops looking angry, dropping the hammer he turns away from the tire. Crimson looks over at his old white shirt that is now pink because of his tag team partner Crimson Deadly washing it with the reds. Speaking of the devil he busts into the room.

Crimson Deadly
Dude! I'm almost positive Brock gave me pinkeye because just before I went out from that F-5 I herd him let one rip right in my face! That is it! This calls for redeveloping my original plan of just taking his title to destroying him!

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
Well I'll be here for you man but I think I'm going to go find the administrator and try and get that title that was rightfully in the Crimson Crest!

Crimson Cobra walks to the door and nearly ripping it off of its hinges he opens it and the door slams ageists the wall. Crimson Deadly looks over quickly and angrily. Cobra continues his way down the hall seeing the destruction from Brock's earlier battle with Sebastion Duke and the huge hole in the wall. He shakes it off and see's Administrator putting the title belt in his office for safekeeping. He looks down as his arms smiling because he remembered to while he was retaping his wrists he hid a three finger brass knuckle in the tape. Quickly he pulls out the brass knuckles and waits out side of the office of the administrator. After almost a half an hour goes by Crimson walks into the office to find the Administrator sleeping, Crimson sneaks over to him and covers for the pin.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-06-2013, 06:26 PM

Crimson Dong wonders into the room.

CDuu===D: I wander why Crimson Cobra thinks he can pins the admin isn't the cRimson Cobra already the title holder?

The Dong does a Dong Up which is like a push up but dongy. He has sex with the UFO belt and declares himself the straightest man alive.

CDuu======D: I win! I am the weiner!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-06-2013, 06:44 PM

(02-06-2013, 06:26 PM)crimson dong Said: Crimson Dong wonders into the room.

CDuu===D: I wander why Crimson Cobra thinks he can pins the admin isn't the cRimson Cobra already the title holder?

The Dong does a Dong Up which is like a push up but dongy. He has sex with the UFO belt and declares himself the straightest man alive.

CDuu======D: I win! I am the weiner!

After realization sets in Crimson notices that he was the winner of the 24/7 championship and gets off of the admin. He walks over to Crimson Dong who is still cheering about being the "straightest man alive" and Cobra delivers a swift kick to the midsection followed by a tornado DDT crashing Dong onto the ground Crimson Cobra hops up onto the administrators desk and when Crimson Dong gets back up to his feet Cobra connects with a whisper in the wind knocking Dong unconscious.

Kickout.

Crimson walks out of the room with his championship belt that severely needs a through cleaning.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post