Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 06:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Everyone pay attention. (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-29-2013, 06:52 PM

September. 29th/2013
Status: About to lay one of the biggest pipe bombs the XWF has ever been witnessed to.

We seem to be in a unknown forest, several locals walking with their families, friends, or by their lonesome selves... one of these people so happen to be the one and only Cam Lang, who ever since his debut in the XWF has been well received by the viewers and must hood himself when ever he wants to take a venture into the public, even just for a walk to go over things... to create the image in his head of what's about to take place this Madness.

Before I talk about Santos, let me relay this one message to the XWF... and it may be a long one.

I'm approaching the two month mark of my career here within the XWF, and I've had nothing but positive experiences leading up to this. Whether it be standing along side the Extreme Revolution, or fighting my own battles this experience has been one that I'm going to make sure I do not regret and will charish for the rest of my life. One thing that people don't really have around here is the patience, we've been told time and time again how we were a so called ''one hit wonder'' and how we've already become irrelevant. Well, the thing is to all of you is that we haven't even begun to show what we can do. The record book doesn't matter, what matters is the fight in each and everyone one of us. We've been approached by certain people who I've said I won't mention their names that wanted to be apart of something like this, and take down the top dogs. What started as a three man operation, went up to a total number of 6, and afterwards we're here at the number 4. Interesting enough, the number 4 brings in some significance to our match Luca and Tony. 4 is the number in which we'll start off with in this tag match, and 4 is most likely not going to be all the wrestlers who make their presence known in our match. I'm sure Mystica and his Congregation have something up their sleeves, perhaps even the brotherhood... but whether we get out of this match in one piece or not, I never stop and neither does LJ.

Lang continues to walk amongst the crowds of people, trying to cover himself up as well as possible, continuing to ponder these thoughts in his head and putting the recorder close to his mouth in which is recording everything he has to say.

There's appeared to be a double standard here in the XWF, and it'd be just RUDE of me not to mention names.

We might as well start with Tony Santos, who's aligned himself with the Brotherhood.

Alexandra Callaway, who joined up with the Congregation.

Rebel, who also joined up with the Brotherhood.

These are a few people who as of recently have aligned themselves with what I like to call two of the three big affiliations here in the XWF... why are they doing this? Do they realize they can't do anything by themselves? They feel like lost puppies, not anyone to go to for guidance. They're simply too STUPID to fend for themselves.

''But what about you Cam? You've been apart of the Revolution since you made your debut here''.

I'll tell you all something, I'm a very goal orientated person. I've had FOUR goals to accomplish since I made by debut here, and like I expected I've been making process on all of these goals.

Lang walks upon a little bridge going over a pond, he stops and leans against the rail and looks down into the water and notices the little sea creatures who appear to be circling the waters. He notices a couple younger kids running past him and chuckles to himself a little bit laughing at their complete obliviousness to anything that's taken place in society.

The first goal I've had here and anywhere is where I've competed is to win championship gold. I've been close, REALLY close in fact. Whether it be taking out Eli James, whether it be taking out the former X-treme champion Angelus, or going up against the likes of Sebastian Duke and Griffin McAllister, I've already fought against some of the very best this place has to offer and how can you say it... ''I've been able to hang in their yard''. I can't stress enough, this is only the BEGINNING of my career and same for LJ. Peter is a different story, but I'm starting to see the old Peter who is the 10 time X-treme champion, whether he made a fuck up with Radio or not he beat Rebel and could do so with or without me and LJ at his aid.

Goal two, to be NOTICED in the XWF. I could give two shits whether you like me or not, but please all of you keep talking about me. Whether it be good or bad, you're feeding my ego and trust me I have a pretty damn big ego. I might of not shown it at this point, but at this point I'm getting in people faces and I'm looking at the road for the Extreme Revolution. I'm going to change, I'm done giving people props, I'm done giving RESPECT to whose don't deserve it. For now on, only those who are affiliated with me are the ones who get my respect because they deserve it.

Why do I say this? I've noticed a pattern that I'll get to later on.

Goal three... to one day be the face of this place. Whether I'm with the Extreme Revolution or not, whether I'm a singles man, tag team, trio, quatro, five way, it doesn't matter. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, I'm going to be the one headlining show after show after show after show and giving those people who pay their hard earned bucks to come watch us perform, I'm going to give them a fucking show. Whoever it be again, whether it's a loss, a win, a draw, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER...

Lang has reached the apartment complex in which he resides in, he removes the hood as it seems he's known by everyone around him. He doesn't enter the building however and starts walking to the side, he isn't done getting out his thoughts... not yet.

The final goal that I have going into the future... so happens to be taking out the Congregation... taking out the Brotherhood... taking out whoever decides to form a faction and join our ranks. My goal is to be the last group standing.

Do you know why the Revolution was made? Well here's the answer.

The Revolution was made to change the surface of the XWF, to change how things went. I'm sick and fucking tired of listening and watching these so called ''wrestlers'' who go on about their LOVE lives and their PERSONAL lives all the fucking time. THIS ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL SOAP-OPERA, IT'S FUCKING WRESTLING... It's FUCKING wrestling, you throw your love out of the door when you step into this place. At least that's what I thought, too many people around here waste the time of people that watch this programming, too many people around here waste MY time and the time of other wrestlers who are dedicated to showing off our craft in that ring.

As for this pattern business I was going on about, it seems the only way anyone can achieve success is if they've joined some sort of alliance. Is that really the only way all of you can achieve your goals? Why I'm apart of the Extreme Revolution is because I was one of the original CREATORS of the Revolution, when I scouted this place I thought ''It'll be fun getting rid of all of them''. It's a work in progress, but I'm going to keep my word like I always do. I was born into the Revolution, to take all of you out.

Lang takes off the sweater, wait a second why the fuck was he wearing a sweater? It's hot as fuck out... regardless moving on.

This ultimately brings me to Tony Santos... I HAD respect for you. You were one of the people who I had looked up to when I first joined the ranks of the XWF, I was in AWE at times due to your performances and matches you had in the ring. But you've joined the brotherhood? Really? REALLY?

You're not the fucking Miz Cam, Lang laughs the reference off and continues on.

I thought you were different, but like so many others you've decided to skip the beat of your own drum and go along with someone's other tune. Whatever gets you through the night Tony, you can do but I'm not sure whether that's the best move for you at this point. I thought you could make this journey of yours by yourself, guess I was wrong on that. But hey, it'll be a pleasure to get into the ring with you. I'm going to skip the insults you decided to throw out, because I know just like everyone else you're trying to toy with us and get into our heads. One thing that people have constantly got us wrong about would be our intelligence. Some believe we're lacking of it, when in reality we're very intelligent men. But in a place like this, whether you're among the ranks of Albert Einstein or a special educated child it shouldn't matter. The only thing that matters if what you can do in the ring.

Lang sits back up and is about to enter the building, ready to return to his home but he has one more message to relay with us.

Tony, you're right on with thing. This does begin tomorrow, I'll get to how you and Luca are a dynamic pair and how you size up against us, but I hope your ready to fight.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cam Lang's post:
John Austin (09-29-2013), LJ Havok (09-30-2013), Mr. Radio (09-29-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2013)