Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
i'm a loser, baby (rp 3)
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-06-2013, 01:56 PM

(benjamin crane is videoing from his phone whilst driving to the arena. as per usual he is in his replica A-Team Van)

Crane: The Monolith here, on my way to the show tonight and I got to thinking about it and I believe there's a few more things needed to be said about Angelus. You see, he ripped me good. Kudos. And I wanted to let you know that everything you said was 100% correct. Well, except that part about me having red and yellow underwear. I mean, I was a Hulkamaniac, and had the lunchbox and everything but never the underwear. I don't know, I thought it was weird wearing my hero's face/logo on my giblets. I don't have any comic book underwear for that same reason.

But besides that, you're absolutely right about me, Angie! I am a total loser. Have been my whole life. And once upon a time, the stuff you said would've have bothered me, but now? Not even a little. I am an ass. I don't think you'll get any argument from anyone, especially not me. But you seem to think that's something I should care about. I don't. When I went into retirement I had a LOT of time to do some soul searching and finding out about myself. And you know what? For all that time I tortured myself for not being like everyone else, I finally came to realize that I don't even want that anymore. And I'm not gonna bend to what anyone else thinks, least of all you.

Oh, and one more thing, for all the talking you've done about what a loser I am, it makes me think perhaps that's something you struggle with? You know, like on Glee? When the big, tough football jock was picking on the gay kid all the time and then it turned out he was gay hiimself and hated the gay kid for being so open about it. Well, maybe you're a loser too, Angie, and what you hate about me is what you see in yourself? Maybe you put on all this bravado because deep down, you're afraid you're a loser? And you're angry because I've come to grips with it, while you haven't.

Well, I've got bad news for you. You might actually lose tonight. I know you don't want to think about it, not even the possibility of it. But it could happen. And if it does, what would you do then? Having lost to such a lowly piece of crap as myself, I mean, what would that make you? Whether you want to admit it or not, you know that I can beat you, ruin your reputation, hell maybe even your career. And that scares you doesn't it? That fear that all of your peers and all of the XWF fans will think you're a loser. Ok, I get it now. So, I'm just gonna leave you this- when you step in the ring tonight and you look across and see me and you think to yourself "There's no way i'm losing to this guy" I want a little doubt bubble to pop up in your mind and say "but what if I don't?" And it's that tiny little bit of doubt I will capitalize on. 3 seconds is all it will take, Angie. 3 seconds. Are you COMPLETELY sure I can't keep you down for 3 seconds? (grins) I guess we'll find out shortly. Appoach The Monolith, Angie, AND LOSE.
Edit Hate Post Like Post