Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issuing a Challenge
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-06-2013, 01:26 PM

For the 13/2/13 episode of Warfare.

"Saliva - Click Click Boom" erupts from the speakers as Crimson Deadly steps from behind the curtain with Crimson Cobra at his side before the crowd. He is met with a mixed reaction, boos mainly for Crimson Deadly and some cheers for Crimson Cobra; this crowd isn't sitting on the fences! A completely determined and marginally annoyed expression lies on the face of Crimson Deadly, before looking over towards Crimson Cobra, who nods back towards him. Suddenly they both break into an all out sprint down to the ring, sliding in at the same time. Crimson Deadly gets up and walks to the other side of the ring and receives a microphone while Crimson Cobra climbs the turnbuckle and taunts towards the crowd."

Crimson Deadly: Cut the music!

The music plays on.

Crimson Deadly: I said cut the damn music!

The music proceeds to fade out. Crimson Deadly mouths something towards the X-Tron as if talking to the technician controlling the music.

Crimson Deadly: This place is slowly beginning to aggrivate the crap out of me! We got crazy people backstage who apparently think it's alright to beat a man that's already unconcious.

Crimson Deadly paces around the ring, his facial expression showing that he is quite evidently fuming with rage

Crimson Deadly: Brock! You 'roided up psycho-path! Not only did you attack me from behind and knock me unconcious, but after looking back at the tapes, you also chose to threaten to hang me by a belt. Not only is it bad enough that you didn't have the cajones to confront me to my face, but you were also considering tying a belt around an unconcious individual and hanging them!? Bro, come on! Where's your guts?

The crowd shouts "WHAT!?".

Crimson Deadly: Listen man! I don't know whether you're back there or whether you're at home lifting weights with your beloved 'roids, and I really don't care! The only thing that matters to me is this:

Crimson Deadly pauses for a moment and looks around the sold out crowd. They seem to have noticed the frustration in Crimson Deadly's tone of voice and are waiting for him to make his next statement.

Crimson Deadly takes a deep breath and stands in one spot, staring down the X-Tron.

Crimson Deadly: Okay. You wanna run around acting like Mr Badass when truthfully I reckon I could take you on AND beat you?

... In fact that's exactly what this is. I'm calling you out! And I'm sure you'll answer that if you still have a set between your legs. Unless you'd prefer a tag team match, a partner of your choosing against me and my friend here. You think you have something to prove to me? Then bro, come see me to my face and not my back and prove it... Otherwise you're just another 'never was' that wishes they could put their feet where their mouth's at.

And if you don't like that, tough s*bleep*! 'Cause I'M THE MINIONS MASTER... AND BOOOY HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: At this point, Brock Lesnar can either choose to reply on his show, randomly come out, or not reply at all. Or Crimson Cobra can come here and say something of his own on the mic. I'll wait for any kind of reply and see whether I can add something.

Oh, if this is over the top or I broke any rules, lemme know with some feedback and I'll change it up.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Brock Fucking Lesnar Offline
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2013, 03:25 AM

Oooooooh $hit! The fans erupt in mixed fashion - the men roaring along with the woman and children primarily booing - as Brock Lesnar's unmistakable intro cuts through the air like a knife, completely drowning out anything and everything that is crimson. Regardless of each fan's personal feelings toward Lesnar, they have no choice but to rise to their feet and gaze toward the X-tron which continues to display Brock Lesnar's entrance video.

The camera pans the audience to reveal a young man looking to be in his mid 20's playfully arguing with his apparent girlfriend over whether Lesnar should be cheered or booed; the girl giving a big, double thumbs down while sticking her tongue out at her man who is throwing his fists into the air and shouting in anticipation of "the beast's" arrival. Many similar mixed reactions can be seen as the camera travels along and eventually takes us back up the ramp and head on to the entrance--

--where nobody comes out???

After several more seconds pass, the X-tron switches from Lesnar's entrance video to a shot of Brock Lesnar's wife somewhere backstage!

Rena is looking as stunning as ever and has a smirk on her face after hearing what was just transpiring in the ring regarding her husband. The men in the crowd definitely like what they see as the women and children continue to not be very impressed. Rena smiles as Crimson Deadly and Crimson Cobra look on, wondering why a woman has appeared to take care of a man's work.

:Rena Lesnar: Hey boys! I hear you're looking for Brock? Well - (a slight giggle) - I hate to be the one to break the news but he's already dominated the stronger of the two of you without even so much as breaking a sweat. Trust me boys; I can get him more out of breath than either of you can do so why exactly should he waste his time again?

Crimson Deadly and Crimson Cobra exchange a glance and then look back at the screen, seemingly not pleased with what they're hearing as they were directly calling out Brock himself. Rena waits a few seconds to let what she just said really sink in -- most notably the part about already knowing which of them is the strong versus the weak link -- and then she continues.

:Rena Lesnar: So with that said, if my man already smashed up the better half of you with ease, why not have me personally beat the living shit out of the lesser half? Hmmmm?

The crowd delivers a considerable reaction to this threat! They're not used to very many women on XWF turf speaking this way to the men; specifically because up till now the XWF roster has been plagued with weak, fragile bimbos like Ursula Areano and Sarah Shit James who fail to deliver at every turn they attempt to make.

:Rena Lesnar: So here's the deal, you two cutie pies - (a break out of laughter that quickly is put in check) - aaaaaahhhhh sorry, even I don't believe that. Anyway, boys -- and I do mean boys -- here's how it's going to work. I'm going to lace up my boots once again and I'm going to step into the ring with the lesser half; that'd be you Cobra; and do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to drop you with an F-5 the same way Brock already did to the XWF's resident roid expert over there next to you. You know; the same guy who pretends he knows how to review footage but can't even do enough reviewing to make sure he attacks the right champion! He's already made a mockery of himself by claiming he knows how to review footage when he couldn't even review a bad comedy act like Sebastian Duke in order to find out that Duke didn't hold jack shit when it came to XWF gold. All that's left is for me to personally dismantle you; Soon To Be Bloody Cobra!

Oh yeah, and one more thing -- I'll be the one setting the time and place; not either of you.

This is not what they were expecting! Crimson Deadly makes the mistake of bringing his weak link partner out from the back with him to make a challenge to Brock, and instead all they get is Brock's WIFE ripping them a new asshole and challenging Cobra instead! What a deadly turn of events!

Rena smirks and doesn't even waste another breath. She cuts the camera and doesn't wait for their response, but she knows they'll have one; a predictable one at that. Let's wait for it, shall we?

OOC: Feel free to reply back and say whatever you want, or follow up on a show, or anything you want. Let's have some fun with this!

u i d
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Brock Fucking Lesnar's post:
(02-07-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-07-2013)
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-07-2013, 06:14 AM

The camera returns to a close up of the ring as Crimson Deadly starts laughing. Before putting the mic back up to his lips.

Crimson Deadly: Shut up fake t*bleep*, I didn't ask for you, I called out your husband, where's he at? Too scared to answer me himself? Hahahaha, apparently he already dominated me... But like I said, let's see how things change when I don't have my back turned to him... I'll give you an idea; My arm raised, and your husband a victim of the Crimson Crest and a stepping stone towards the legacy I know I will one day fulfill.

No, the legacy that WE will one day fulfill."

Crimson Deadly says this last statement while pointing towards Crimson Cobra.

Crimson Deadly: "Have you or your husband not been paying attention? Weaker link? You're talking to the man who's currently holding the belt your husband had, that caused all of this. How did he get it? I pinned your husband, and controversy that followed caused the title to be vacated. How's it feel, to lose a belt that you realistically didn't lose Brock? Does it suck?

I hope it does, I personally think you deserve it for the cowardly attitude you're showing right now. Sending your wife in to relay your messages for you? I was hoping I could get a bit of a challenge from this but so far all you're proving is that you're fully capable of being there when someone's back's turned. When they're in this ring and calling you out, you're nowhere to be found... Ironic or just a coincidence?

I don't believe in coincidences. Listen whatever your name is. Get your husband either on the screen or out here before I go hunting for him myself."

Crimson looks at the crowd and his facial expression changes to that of thought, as it remains for about ten seconds before he turns back towards the X-Tron.

Crimson Deadly: "But you seem pretty enthusiastic about yourself... How about you join your coward of a husband in a tag match against us? Or have you decided to change your mind, knowing I pinned your husband and my partner here is the current holder of the belt he had?"

OOC: Not sure if the bleep is obvious but I called her "fake tits", it's Sable, we all know those babies are fake.

Oh, and I agree, let's have some fun. B)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Deadly's post:
(02-07-2013)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-07-2013, 06:58 AM

Crimson Cobra holding the 24/7 WTF UFO championship belt over his right shoulder smirked every time his partner mentioned him or his brand new championship belt. But he was done sitting back and watching as Brock Lesnar's wife tried to make a mockery of Crimson Deadly and himself. Cobra hopped up to his feet off of the turnbuckle where he was perched, grabbing a microphone with his free hand. He lifts his shoulder readjusting the belt to sit more comfortably, as well as attempting to show off the belt he now owns.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
My partner here is exactly right, who can't tell that you've had work done to those bad boys... oh right and that both him and I need a first challenge and for it to be you and you'r husband, that would make everyone happy. You would be satisfied finally getting to step in the ring with a man who can and will make you wetter then you'r husband ever has. At the same time my partner can get the revenge he deserves on the blindsiding brute, Brock.

Crimson snickers at his own joke getting mixed emotions as feed back from the crowd. Fans booing, cheering, and snapping their jaws together just to make noise, A chant starts for both Crimson's yet the Lesnar fans attempt to make it the other way by adding "SUCKS!" after each pause. Crimson Cobra just looks at his title smiling, and shakes his head. He looks over towards his partner.

As Deadly has already stated we are here to fulfill a legacy. Our destiny is already begging to unravel. We have been placed here for a reason, a very obvious one at that. We are destined to be the greatest two superstars this company has ever and will ever see!

Another burst of mixed feelings for the man speaking as well as his partner in the ring.

This here championship proves that I can get what ever I want and bring it into the Crimson Crest. Crimson Deadly is going to prove that he can get what ever he wants if you Rena, and Brock decide to accept our tag team challenge. He is going to show why his name is Crimson Deadly when he not only lets the crimson sea flow from you'r husbands face, but when he absolutely punishes him in ring. As for you, calling me out? I may in fact be the weaker of the Crimson Crest, but a chain is only as strong as its weakest link so you better damn well know that what I lack in strength is made up in speed, agility, and shier ability to beat anyone that sets foot in the ring against me or my partner.

Crimson Cobra stops pacing, getting more and more serious he rises his title into the air and gets more of a cheer then any bad reaction from the crowd in attendance. He stands looking towards the X-tron holding the belt as if he had defeated Rena or Brock for it.

This is currently what sets us apart, I have XWF gold and neither you nor Brock have anything to hold or claim as your own. I didn't have to use a meat tenderizing hammer, a baseball bat, or what ever kind of weapon you plan on using against me to try and pry the title out of my hands. But let me assure you, this title is going to stay where it belongs.

Again the Lesnar family fans booing yet Crimson's fans cheering for the almost perfectly even matched mixed reactions. Cobra drops the championship belt back to his shoulder and his arm holding the mic lowers to his side. He steps back towards the turnbuckle and climbs to the top where he again sits and waits for either his partner or Rena to respond.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(02-07-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-07-2013, 12:59 PM

OOC: Just real quick wanted to say this is just the type of back and forth we love to see around here. There was once a time when this news/rumors board was filled with action day and night, and it's great to see it getting used again for so many purposes by you guys and some of the others who have been using it more, as of late. Very nice! Ok, ignore me... I'm not really here... lol

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(02-07-2013), C Y R E N (02-07-2013), Crimson Cobra (02-07-2013), Crimson Deadly (02-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-07-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-07-2013)