Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
How to Destroy Cassius Stonne in the Length of a Cassius Stonne Promo (RP #2 of 2)
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2013, 12:00 PM

Oh, Cassius. Why are your statements always so short? Are you sending your promos to XWF corporate with a cell phone camera?

Are you using a trial version of a webcam to send in your PROFESSIONAL QUALTIY PROMOS?!?

And here’s a suggestion. Just a little tip to get you on track when it comes to these Tiny Promos for Tiny Tykes of yours.

How about one time.

ONE SINGLE SOLITARY TIME.

You try actually saying something that might sting a bit.

Instead of your garbage about being the underdog for two straight promos. Seriously, how can you only have spoken for two minutes and already be out of material?

Here’s the deal, Stonne.

You’re right. Barely. No one is clamoring for new blood more than corporate. No one wants to take me off my throne more than the XWF’s shareholders.

But they’re not clamoring for your blood.

They want Angelus. They want Mr. Satellite. They want Michael James.

You’re a stooge they put out there to make everyone else look good.

They can’t put, say, a broom or a classic Potato Era Scorpio Beat-em-up Buddy out there in the ring to take an impressive beating.

But they can send you.

You’re slightly better than an inanimate object.

Congratulations. You just watched me tear you apart in the same amount of time it took you to say nothing.

Twice.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkFlynn's post:
(02-06-2013)