Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing the stupid bitch how it's done
Brock Fucking Lesnar Offline
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2013, 11:26 AM

What? Brock wasn't finished with Crimson Dickless yet?

You're damn right he wasn't-

He lifts him up for yet another F-5 but then pauses, realizing just how limp and lifeless this bloodied up rookie really is. Brock has a moment of second thought.

:Lesnar: You know something - I feel a little bit bad for this poor, stupid, ignorant, oblivious kid. First he comes into the XWF not knowing how to choose a name that isn't a ripoff of the Crimson Dong; next, he walks around attacking the wrong people and actually having conversations with them about championships those people don't even hold. It's like he's walking around with a bag over his head.

Brock just lets go; literally just drops his arms and lets Crimson Dongwannabe's lifeless body drop to the ground with a hard thud.

Brock looks over and sees Sebastian Duke still lying nearby, also covered in blood. Brock looks down at Crimson and knows Crimson can't hear him, so he spits on him again and it lands on his left eyelid. There it no flinch or movement; he's really out or he just is used to men spitting their fluids down onto him, which wouldn't be surprising considering the man makes Mr. XWF and Crimson Dong look straight.

:Lesnar: Fucking .

Brock looks back over at Sebastian Duke and notices that Sebastian is wearing a normal looking belt on his pants.

:Lesnar: I wonder if that is the belt Crimson Dickless was trying to win?

Brock takes Sebastian's belt off of his pants and looks over at Crimson Dong's little brother.

:Lesnar: Hey -- I know you can't hear me, but you're about to win this belt right here; and by that I mean I'm going to literally choke you to death with it if you manage to pin Sebastian for it right now.

What? Brock's actually dragging Crimson's Deadlike body over to Sebastian Duke's body? Brock drops Crimson over Sebastian?

Brock drops down to administer a 3 count of his own!

:Lesnar: If Duke doesn't kick out of this pin, I'm going to award this Crimson Rookie, Sebastian Duke's leather belt by wrapping it around his tiny neck and hanging him from that light fixture up there! Let's show this rookie piece of shit how things work in my house.

He's doing it! He's beginning a count-

-ONE

-TWO

- (Will it be a three? Will Brock get to hang Crimson Dongly like a ******?)

u i d
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-06-2013, 12:09 PM

Sebastian Duke starts regaining conciousness.... He looks around and sees Brock, and sees Crimson Deadly laying on top of him.... He hears Brock counting:

Duke kicks out...

Brock just looks at Duke....

Duke pushes Deadly off of him and stands up to his feet shaking the cobwebs from his skull....

He takes off his belt holding up his pants....

He whips a motionless Crimson Deadly numerous times then hands the belt to Brock, who still hasn't said a word....

"Consider it a gift.... hang the stupid mother fucker..."

Duke walks off leaving Brock staring and just holding the leather belt...

What will Brock Lesnar do?
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-06-2013, 12:12 PM

Administrator sees that all parties in question ARE in fact alive and conscious, but yet this fraudulent pin count continues?

Admin: Eh, screw it...

Administrator drops down after doing 15 jumping jacks and counts the THREE!

New owner of Sebastian Duke's standard leather belt: Crimson Deadly!

Administrator does some push ups and then eats a banana. He hopes Brock doesn't literally "kill" one of his talents, but what can he really do at this point? Not much... so he just keeps eating the banana and hopes Brock doesn't get mad at him for counting the three for him.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-06-2013, 12:13 PM

lol damn you Duke look what you've made Administrator do now!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-06-2013, 12:14 PM

He already was champion.

Does this make him Double 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion?

No.

Just a clerical error.

NKWC hopes Crimson Cobra enjoyed winning it twice though. And that it makes it worth the assault he will undoubtedly receive in the future.
Hate Post Like Post