Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dull wounds
Cassius_Stonne

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2013, 11:21 AM

Mark Flynn's promo is playing on a laptop, Cassius is leaning back in a big vintage leather chair, slow clapping at Flynn's comments.

Mark, where do I start with you? First off, you gave me this chance? How about this idea, those above you are getting tired of seeing you and others like you night in and night out, and decided to give people like me; people with a future a chance to grab that gold ring. You want to say that I am such a dull blade; the thing is, it's the dull sword that causes the most pain. You think I care about your beef with Angelus, it's great with me that you are looking past me. I know that at any moment tonight either one of us can beat the other, and people are counting me out and betting the farm against me.

I say let them. When we met in that ring, one of two things will happen tonight. One is that you prove me wrong, and send me back down on the card to make me climb my way back up. The other is, that I shock the world and lay you out. Even without your belt, you're still the champion. So if I beat you, I am going to the US champ.

So let it be known, Mark, I am not afraid of anything that you can or will do to me. I have seen far worse.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassius_Stonne's post:
(02-06-2013)