Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.Natural in thought
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-06-2013, 03:44 AM

The XWF.99 caught up with Mr.Natural earlier this week.

Mr.Natural: The Natural is going to keep this short and sweet ladies and gentlemen. This month has been a historic month here in the XWF. I'm going to contribute to that history. At some point this month, some poor random jabroni will get their ass whooped. I don't mean that "Oh my god he got attacked from behind with a chair!" Naw playa I mean that damn "By gawd! What a brutal attack! This makes me sick! Somebody stop this!" So, even though everyone is subject to being victimized, does anyone have any suggestions as to who will get attacked? Or is there anyone that would like to join me

[Image: logonatural_zps49b3f032.png][/php][/quote]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-06-2013, 08:16 PM

HAHAHAAAAA! Your so funny champ! But who said I was going to attack you? Don't you and I both have better things to do?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-07-2013, 03:29 AM

Wait hold up now what do you mean recognize my place? And who said you weren't subject? What I meant was that out of everybody in this company, the chances of you getting attacked is very slim. Oh and I don't know what happened to him. Retired maybe? Quit? On the streets of Las Vegas who knows? Wait... what?

OOC: Whatever happened to him because I really don't know

Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-08-2013, 03:34 AM

Well I'm a firm believer in climbing the ladder and earning your title shot, so your right the title holders won't be considered... yet.

OOC: You too funny

Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-08-2013, 07:07 AM

Crimson Cobra one of XWF's many new superstars turns the corner and is holding a ladder, he pauses when he sees the two in an argument until he hears the last statement. Cobra walks over to the two men and stands in the middle of them. He looks at the North Korean Championship that is cascading gold down Griffin MacAlister's shoulder, Crimson smirks and slightly shakes his head. He turns to look at Mr. Natural the man who put out a challenging statement that he was going to attack some one, anyone, well... now anyone without a championship. Woudln't this make Crimson Cobra a target? Crimson places the ladder on the floor and spreads the legs so it stands on its own he pops down the safety bars and leaves it there turning once again to Mr. Natural.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
So you are a firm believer in climbing ladders well here you are Mr. Nature boy. Climb right up and show everyone that you deserve that North Korean championship! Show everyone how just by climbing a ladder it makes you deserve a championship.

Crimson Cobra jokingly steps aside and points his arms to the top of the ladder waiting for Mr. Natural to start climbing.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(02-08-2013)
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-08-2013, 03:58 PM

Mr.Natural glances at Crimson Cobra with a crazy look on his face.

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't know who you are. Do you mind introducing yourself?

Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

02-09-2013, 10:09 AM

Crimson Cobra looks back now at Mr.Natural, he cocks his head sideways and acts confused. He then lifts his head as if to figure out why Mr. Natural wouldn't know him.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
I am one of the two new Crimsons, I am Crimson Cobra, my partner Crimson Deadly and I are taking Wednesday night Warfare by storm. You must be on one of the other two shows so it would make sense for you to not know who I am!

Crimson holds his hand out as if to shake Mr. Natural's, but just as Mr. Natural goes to place his hand in the shake Crimson Cobra's face grows a smug look and he pulls his hand back in anger. Crimson Cobra's smug looks turns into an evilish smile and he waits for another reaction...

#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-09-2013, 02:23 PM

Mr.Natural raises his eyebrow in confusion then begins to speak.

Mr.Natural: Well sir, I'm very pleased to meet you and I would like to congratulate you on your sucess.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2013, 03:24 PM

Administrator looks on from the distance with a mic.

Admin: Hey Mr. Natural! Just think if you would have put even this small amount of effort into your actual match for later tonight, you might have won! Even a five second promo might have impressed us enough to give you that push you've been wanting. Instead, now Shane is probably going to either cancel your match or put you in his guillotine... OUCH! Oh well...

[Image: funny_new_12.gif]

Administrator keeps exercising in place and getting stronger, and stronger, and stronger! He then leaves, allowing Mr. Natural and Crimson Cobra to continue...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

02-09-2013, 03:43 PM

A confused Crimson Cobra looks confused, shocked, and is still looking in the direction that the admin came from and left. His jaw slightly open, eyebrow cocked up, and arms slightly up in the air trying to figure out what had just happened. The man across him being threatened with death. Crimson Cobra slowly backs away from the situation not even thanking Mr. Natural for the congratulations on the current success.

#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-09-2013, 04:12 PM

Mr.Natural looks on very shocked at the death threat.

Mr.Natural: Interesting.

OOC: I had a match?

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2013, 05:23 PM

OOC: Yes, you're on the Saturday roster meaning you get booked in matches on Saturday unless you tell me otherwise. There also was a thread up for about 2 days before I booked the card, asking if anybody on the roster was NOT available. There's also a big section in the right hand side of our main index called "upcoming events" where you should be looking each week to see if you're booked in the shows that are clearly listed there. :) Your opponent also no-showed so what I'll do is just re-book the exact same match for next week. Sound good?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-09-2013, 06:36 PM

OOC: OH! My slow ass! I apologize but I won't be able to RP for that match. I'm waiting to get my phone back which should be some time this month

Hate Post Like Post