Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the crimson mask
Brock Fucking Lesnar Offline
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2013, 03:17 AM

Brock Fucking Lesnar explodes out of a wall just to the left of Sebastian Duke, sending drywall and debris into Sebastian's eyes and sending Sebastian's blood soaring through the air into the opposite wall.

Why?

Because Brock had a meat tenderizing hammer in his hand that he drove into Sebastian's face before Sebastian even realized walls could explode.

The unconscious Sebastian Duke is hoisted up into a powerbomb and driven down once-

-twice-

-three times

and then thrown like a rag doll through the opposite wall. Brock steps through the hole created by Sebastian's body and sees half naked women running away screaming.

:Lesnar: What's the matter with you, Sebastian? Barging in on the ladies while they're trying to change; a tactic only a complete pervert would pull. Let me teach you some manners.

Brock drives the hammer deep into Sebastian's face again and then steps on his face, grinding the bottom of his heel into the open wound and making sure that thick crimson liquid pours freely in every direction.

:Lesnar: You've never looked better, Sebastian -- now you look like a man who has earned that champinship you carry around.

Brock picks up the 24/7 belt and looks at its intriguing green screen for a few seconds. He taps the screen and the words flicker.

:Lesnar: This piece of junk is almost as fragile as you are, Sebastian. Too bad it's mine now.

Brock places the belt around his waist and stomps his boot down onto Sebastian's glistening red face for the pin.

:Lesnar: Somebody get that gook war lord in here to count this pin before I rip this guy's beating heart out of his chest to help stop his face from bleeding; NOW!

Brock waits.

u i d
Edit Hate Post Like Post
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-06-2013, 07:44 AM

North Korean War Criminal is torn.

On the one hand, he loathes the Aryan overrated juggernaut Brock Lesnar more than most people.

Except when he put on a sombrero and did the dance. That was just racist enough to pass NKWC's standards.

And yet, the use of meat tenderizer here was quite inspired. As was 'Acpine'. NKWC didn't even check for the 'u i d' under the signature until he got the Private Message.

What? Oh. Nothing. NKWC was talking about this word search he found online.

Either way.

THREE!

NEW 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION: BROCK LESNAR!
Hate Post Like Post