Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A new life (Ally/David)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-25-2013, 02:00 PM

Alexandra and her children moved into the cabin that Eli had given her. It was large, almost too large for just the three of them, but then again, Eli always did things for a reason. Even if it wasn't known to those involved just yet, he knew reasons for it. Alexandra watched as her children ran around, looking at the large home.

"Momma, this is so much nicer than the loft."

"It is. Eli, an old friend of your momma's let us live here. There are other kids to play with. Families here. Do you think you'll like it?"

"Are there fields of flowers momma?" Ashlynn asked.

"Yes. Beautiful flowers, wild flowers." Alexandra smiled.

"I love it mommy."

Her children ran around more, Alexandra heard the cabin door open and David walked in. She smiled at him softly and walked over to take his hand leading him inside.

"Kids, come here please."

They both come running over and she smiles.

"Ashlynn, Thomas, this is David. David, this is my daughter Ashlynn and my son Thomas."

She waits to see what will be said, smiling at them all as Thomas latches onto her leg.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-25-2013, 02:26 PM

David smiled warmly, and dropped his briefcase at his feet. Crouching down a bit to get to near eye-level with the kids, he folded his hands in front of him.

"Your mum's told me a lot about you two," he said with a friendly chuckle. "Which reminds me..."

He turned and opened his briefcase, removing two items, each neatly wrapped in a colour-appropriate ribbon. The first was a leather bound book, wrapped up in a red ribbon. He handed this to Ashlynn with a smirk.

"Your mum told me you were an avid reader. So I found one of my old favourites. I'm sure you've heard of it. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. She wrote it when she was rather young. Heck, in a few years, you might be writing books."

He now turned his attention to Thomas, who was watching him keenly, excited to see his gift. David carefully removed a short wooden rod, tipped with a thick oak bulb, from the briefcase, wrapped in a dark blue ribbon. He slowly handed it over to the young boy.

"My grand-dad was a military worker in Ireland. This is a shillelagh. It's meant for self-defense. A village fellow gave it to my grand-dad, who gave it to my dad, who..."

He paused, stopping himself from saying 'who beat me with it.' Thank goodness for his ability to think on his feet.

"Who gave it to me," he lied with a smile. "I figure it's about time I passed it on to some lad."

With that, he patted Thomas on the back and stood upright, looking to Alexandra with a happy look upon his face. He felt rather reinvigorated by the exchange.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 02:34 PM

Alexandra smiled at David then looked at her children as they removed the ribbons and examined their presents.

"Thank you sir, I've always wanted to read Frankenstein."

Ashlynn smiled at him, she moved to shake his hand, noticing the scar that was like the one on her momma's hand.

"Will you be visiting a lot?" Ashlynn asked him, curiously. "You make mommy smile. When she says your name, her face brightens. Please say you'll be here? Wait, your scar matches momma's... how did that happen?"

Ashlynn smiled at him brightly herself and Alexandra blushed, trying to hide her face. Kids say the darnedst things.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-25-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 02:41 PM

David could only listen and chortle as Ashlynn listed off a series of questions. When she had finally finished asking, he began to answer, looking down at her as he placed his hands on his hips.

"I promise, little miss, I'll be around for quite some time, if I have a say in it. And I'll certainly be coming by quite often."

He looked down to his hand, splaying open his fingers to stretch the scar tissue. Oddly enough, he grinned at the mark, while looking back over at Alexandra.

"This scar...I got it when I was protecting your mum. Or rather, when she was protecting me."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-25-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 03:02 PM

Alexandra looked at David slightly confused before kneeling down, holding onto Thomas and looking at her daughter.

"Mommy was being shown the light. David here, sacrificed himself and held my hand. But we are okay. If anything it brought David and I closer together. I'm glad you all liked his gifts. Why don't you go unpack your suitcases?"

They nodded and ran for the door before Ashlynn stopped bowing politely.

"It was so nice to meet you sir. I am glad my mommy has someone like you in her life."

She disappeared without another word. Alexandra stood blushing, looking up at David. She stood directly in front of him, slipping her scarred hand into his scarred one.

"I'm sorry. Ashlynn is very direct. But I can tell, she likes you. Thomas does too."

Alexandra's gaze caught his and she fell silent.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 03:09 PM

"They're wonderful kids," said David, grabbing her hand and giving it a chivalry-inspired kiss on the knuckles. "And they have an even more wonderful mother."

He smiled, relishing the moment. His wan, ghostly white white seemed to glow in the gentle light of the dying daylight flowing in through the windows.

"Ashlynn is quite the bright one. And quite polite. You've raised her quite well, if I might say."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 03:16 PM

Alexandra blushed looking up into David's eyes. When his lips she smiled, remembering Paris, and his lips pressed to hers. She giggled softly, licking her lips to speak.

"Thank you David. It hasn't always been easy. But she is quite bright. She challenges me every day. I see so much potential in her that I feel like I am scrambling to keep up. She's told me that she wants to be a professor or a doctor."

She blushed remembering his words about her being a wonderful mother.

"Such beautiful words you speak David. I am just glad that I am still standing here, able to hold them. And that is because of you. Because of this."

She held their scarred hands up.

"You protected me."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 03:24 PM

"No, luv."

He held up his hand, and placed it over hers, lining up their shared scars. He could still feel the cold iron nail pressing through his palm and into her, mingling their blood; uniting them beyond a mortal measure. Connected, if only in the pain of the moment, conjoined by the metal.

"You saved me. From becoming something I loathe. If anything, I have to thank you. You saved my soul and awoke this latent heart."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 03:40 PM

Alexandra looked at their hands, their scars lined up. Paired together through fate. The nail that had pierced their flesh, ripping through it, pierced it's way into her heart. It filled her with an emotion that she had tried to kill. Love. Even hearing the word love, used as a phrase to call her, pouring from his lips, sounded as soft as any symphony.

"How could I leave someone who's soul called out to me from the very first moment? When I looked into your eyes I saw someone that I could connect with, someone who wasn't too distant to keep close. Someone who needed human contact, someone who needed to have someone else show they cared for them. I do not think it's possible that anyone could care for one man, as much as I care for you."

Alexandra blushed.

"I would march into the lair of the devil himself for you. I would travel to the end of the galaxy and beyond if you but asked for it. I would give you the moons light, so that you may never be in darkness. I would steal the very warm fires of desire, to keep you warm on the coldest night. I would pluck the north star from the sky, so that it could always guide you home to me."

She pressed her lips to his cheek, before pulling back, and looking up into his eyes. Again finding herself lost in them, feeling warm and safe in him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 03:48 PM

David couldn't hold back his face from blushing profusely. His pale complexion didn't help him any in trying to hide it. All he could do was smile like a fool as the blood rushed to his face. He could feel his ears burning with an intense fire.

"You're all too kind, my dear," he mumbled, unsure of how to even respond. He was utterly flabbergasted that someone could even care for him, let alone adore him as she did. He anxiously scratched at the back of his head, his hands doing anything they could to keep busy. Idle hands. Devil's plaything. He could recall his mother saying that once. Or perhaps it had been a childhood friend. He couldn't quite recall.

"You promise such amazing things. And sleeping god help me, I believe every word," he said with his cheeks ablaze. "You're more than simply another person to me. You're...everything, really. It's...I...I've uh, conditioned myself against this, but...hell, I can't stop myself anymore. You awoke me from some ancient sleep against humanity. I needed you, and here you are. It's just...perfection, really."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 04:06 PM

Alexandra smiled at him, noticing his blush, she lifted her free hand to cup his cheek, feeling the warmth there in. She blushed this time.

"I need you too. When you asked me to be yours in Paris, even if it was just for that night. I answered you with yes. It's as true now, as it was then. I am yours. The heart that beats within my chest, belongs to you. It beats in time with yours. The soul that lives within this flesh, is yours."

She chuckled softly looking up into his soft eyes, she brought her face close to his and returned the soft kiss that he had placed on her lips in Paris. She felt that same magic now, that she felt then.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 04:14 PM

"I assure you," David responded quietly. "I did not intend for you to be mine for just one night in Paris."

And with that, he returned her kiss, sending himself into a strange phantasmagoria of sensation. He lost all track of time and space. He could be anywhere for all he cared. All that really mattered was that he was with her. They had become so intertwined, like ivy weaving its way up the side of a stone pillar, reaching for the stars. Nothing could touch him in this moment. He felt complete.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 04:25 PM

Alexandra kept her hand on his cheek, leaning into the kiss. That simple move, a grand gesture of affection, filled her with a joy of completeness, like she had never felt before. Alexandra rested her other hand on his chest. She broke the kiss after a few moments and took in a deep breath, sighing softly.

"David.."

Her name escaped his lips and it felt as if all the pain she had ever felt was gone. It washed away, as if trapped in a rainstorm. It was all she could do to keep her balance.

"You take my breath away, you make my heart race."

She dropped her arm that was on his chest, taking his hand gently in hers she placed it over her heart.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 04:30 PM

As she placed her hand, David felt a strange buzzing in the back of his head. His nerves fired off in unison, like a shockwave blasting in time with her heartbeat. His hand was a bit too close to particular areas of her anatomy. His sudden realization of the fact brought forth a rush of blood through his forehead. He could feel the pain in his temples begin to swell. Internally, he tried to fight it. But it was a vain effort. He could feel the claws dragging through his skull. He pulled his hand away and offered a quick apology as he turned away, bending slightly to talk himself down.

"No, no," he pleaded with the voice. "Not now."

"Now," Mystica assured him with a laugh. "Let me handle this."

"Absolutely not."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 04:37 PM

Alexandra tried to look into his eyes.

"David are you okay?"

She stepped closer, trying to reach out for him.

"David...."

Her voice came out questioningly.

"I'm sorry."

She turned away from him looking at the floor, biting her lip.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 04:48 PM

He smiled to himself and turned to face her, flashing David's boyish smile.

"Quite alright, luv," he said in a voice about an octave lower than normal. "No worry. Where were we?"

He moved in closer, grabbing her by the waist and hand and pulling her close. His dark, smiling face moved toward hers, something vile in his mannerisms.

"Ah, yes. Right about here."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 04:58 PM

Alexandra trembled a little, before realizing who it was.

"Mystica."

Alexandra's voice came out a bit more, direct.

"Bring him back."

She looked into the eyes of the man she had fallen for, and saw the other side.

"Unlike the other's, I am not afraid of you."

She pulled away from him.

"My heart is Davids."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 05:03 PM

"Oh, my poor dear," Mystica responded condescendingly. "I'm afraid he's a bit tied up at the moment."

He gave a slight chuckle that chilled the bones and froze the blood. It echoed in the cabin, reverberating off the walls and back into their ears. It was clear Mystica was not going anywhere.

"And I said nothing about who your heart belonged to."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 05:12 PM

Alexandra looked at him, before looking at the door and then back to him.

"David, I know you can hear my voice. I know you can fight through it. I know you can. You can do this. Come back to me."

Alexandra's voice called out to him. Her eyes stayed on the sleeping God.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 05:15 PM

"Oh, he can hear you just fine," Mystica snickered. "But he can't do a thing."

Inside, David scratched at the walls of his prison in desperation, trying to dig his way out. But Mystica had locked him up tight. He screamed inside, but no audible sound emerged from the body's mouth. So this was the feeling of helplessness.

"Now, ignore the boy. Let's talk about me."

He flashed a more dire grin this time. The boyish charm had disappeared.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2013, 05:26 PM

A knock is heard at the door.. a letter is left for Alexandra and David from Eli.. it reads..

"Alexandra and David. You two are the key. I'm glad your children have been able to come, Alexandra. It's a great joy to have the young among us. They can teach us so much. Always be watchin', lessons can be learned. Out of the mouths of the young come great prophesy.

I would like for both of you to do me a great favor. It will be a while before Lacey Rex, the young girl who grew tied to Elisha, is returned. In the meantime, I would like for you both to step in and help guide Elisha. He's confused and alone. He needs guidance from both of you. I'm sure you both get why. I hope to hear your response soon. Just write the response on the letter and lay it on your porch.. it'll be picked up.

Sincerely Eternal, Eli James IV.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 05:29 PM

Alexandra looked into his eyes staring at the God, before closing her yes for a moment, she tried to mold her mind to David's. She wanted him to know how much she was fighting for him. Alexandra fought hard, powering through whatever mental mind games Mystica was trying to play with her. She opened her eyes, looking at him.

"What is it that you want so badly Mystica?"

She kept her gaze on his, trying to find a way to help David. Her beloved David, trapped by the power of the sleeping God. The man who had sacrificed himself for her, in the greatest showing of love. Alexandra stepped closer to him, reaching her hands up, she pressed her forehead against Davids, knowing the sleeping god could grab her because of the closeness.

"I'm stronger than other's you have come across Mystica."

Alexandra hoped her children were safe in their rooms, reading and playing. They didn't need to see this. Alexandra closed her eyes tightly and tried to break David free of the prison inside his head.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 05:41 PM

Mystica ignored the sound of the letter sliding under the door for now. He knew it would be Eli's doing. But this...this was far more interesting at the moment. He'd reply once he'd had his fun. His face remained inches from Alexandra's, and he still bore that wicked grin.

"Now, now," the ancient one whispered. "I didn't ask for kisses."

He gave another laugh. Inside, David could feel Alexandra trying to reach out to him. She was much stronger than the average fool Mystica tried to coerce. But was that strength really enough? For his fear, David, now in despair, knew she might not be. Had he a physical body at the time, he would have looked away as Mystica grasped Alexandra's head in his claw-like hands, breathing into her eyes.

"A good question...what do I want?"

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 05:49 PM

Alexandra pulled away from Mystica, inside the scared girl called out to the powers beyond her years, a fire raging in her eyes. She looked at Mystica, her hands at her side. She heard the door, the letter. She moved towards, it, turning to the man.

"So it's power you crave. The ability to make those around you weak in your presence is that it?"

Alexandra cocked her head, looking at him.

"Perhaps it's time you and David both found out about the real me."

She closed her eyes, searching the head for David's prison. Trying to find a way to pull him out. She wanted to know what Eli wrote, but saving David was more important that the time.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 05:58 PM

"Oh, have you any idea?" Mystica replied with a sneer. "That you'd even move away from me. Poor thing. You are certainly worthy of pity. No wonder you went for David. You're simply as pathetic as he is."

If his physical dominance wouldn't control her, the ancient one would go for mental dominance. That scared little girl inside her. He could sense it. It was incredibly inviting. But then again, so was the strong-willed woman. The slumbering giant took a step toward her, matching her pose to a T.

"Weak. Either show me who you really are, or bow to me and accept it."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 06:04 PM

Alexandra turns to him.

"So that's your play, dominance."

Alexandra walked towards him again.

"Oh my sweet David. I am so sorry in advance."

Alexandra slammed Mystica into the wall, holding her hand around his throat, feeling surge of old world power run through her veins as the moonlight shone in through the window.

"Return David to me."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 06:08 PM

This, more than anything, seemed to please Mystica. With her hand around his throat, he still managed a choked laugh, looking her directly in the eyes.

"You're fiesty," he sputtered confidently. "I like that!"

With one shove, he tossed Alexandra away. More than away, he tossed her halfway across the room, and she landed hard upon the hardwood floor. Walking over and standing over her, the sleeping god looked incredibly satisfied.

"Like I said, darling...David's busy. And keep your bloody witch-skill out of this membrane."

He tapped the side of his head. Then, in a moment of confusion, Mystica let out a little of the internal.

"Oh," he said, the smile returning to his full lips. "David says he's sorry. How...cute. Hehe."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 06:12 PM

Alexandra held her side, cringing as she got up. Damn hardwood floors....no give whatsoever.

"David.. now.. fight harder.."

Alexandra doubled over in pain. But forced herself to stand up right.

"Keep trying Mystica... no matter how hard you fight.. love always wins."

She looked into his eyes, her bright blue ones as radiant as the moon. She forced herself back inside his head, making her way through the head again. She would let love lead her.

"David.."

Her mind called out, her heart yearned.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 06:20 PM

"Love is a lie," Mystica announced, shoving her back to the floor. He would have it all or nothing.

Inside, David could hear Alexandra's footsteps echoing, as if rounding corridors. Across the metaphysical plane,he tried to reach out, but he had no hands to lift. No hands to hold. It was dark, and as soon as the footsteps had manifested, they had gone, and he was left in black.

"When will you learn, girl?" Mystica asked rhetorically. "That boy is incapable of love."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 06:24 PM

"No one is incapable of love. Even you Mystica."

She looked at him, holding her ribs. She was in pain, but she'd never let it show.

"Mystica... everything in this world loves... it's just what we love that changes us. David is no monster. He's a man. He's strong.. so strong and if you'd let him prove that to you.. you would be proud of him."

Alexandra touched the scar on her hand. She pressed on it a little, speaking through her mind again.

"David.. my sweet David."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 06:33 PM

Inside, David could feel a slight tingle on his hand. Gradually, it grew into a burning. But it was not a painful burn. It was a heat surging across his arm now, enveloping him in a sense of peace. Mystica could sense this, and began to overwhelm the boy inside with intense feelings of hatred. David's persona began to fade, being pressed further back in their mind.

"Keep trying your tricks, whelp," Mystica berated, looking down at Alexandra with hateful eyes. "You'll only extend the torment. He's hurting. You're hurting him. Love is an invention of the mind. All it takes is the right rewiring."

A threat. Could he really do that? Rewire David to not feel love for her? His face showed no signs of any emotion, aside from a powerful anger. This girl was growing on his nerves with her steadfast defiance.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 06:46 PM

Alexandra closed her eyes, she felt like screaming out to Hades or Artemis, begging for their help. She wouldn't call on help, she could do this herself. She stood tall, looking at him, moving to stand in front of him.

"Fine, you want to make us miserable, to try and attempt to destroy something as pure as love."

Alexandra moved on across the room, and walked to the envelope. She picked it up before turning back to him. She tucked the letter way, and moved back near him.

"Why is it that you chose him? Was it because of his purity? Was it because of his compassion?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 07:04 PM

"I don't have to answer to you," he replied, crossing his arms in defiance. More of that odd childish behavior he sometimes exhibited. Inside, David had gone silent. Finally asleep. Caged, drugged, and dozing like a domestic animal.

"But if you must know," Mystica continued, a gleam in his eye. "The antithesis. I chose him because he was weak."

He pointed to his head, fingers extended like a pistol.

"Holes in the memory. Black pieces to be eaten up and replaced."

He "fired" the gun and grinned.

"Boom. New master."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 07:18 PM

Alexandra chuckled in defiance.

"Weak?...Weak?"

Alexandra opened her hand, getting right into Mystica's face.

"David is far from weak. You see this, sleeping God."

She glared at him, her normally sparkling blue eyes, now turning cold.

"David is not weak. He took a nail through the hand for me. To show me he cared. He was there.. not you."

She looked into his eyes, all the strength she had in her boiled in her blood at that moment.

"David is the strongest person I know. Anyone who would do that for someone they barely know. If he could stand toe to toe with me, and admit how he felt.. that shows far more strength than you ever could hold over him."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 07:24 PM

Mystica seemed to enjoy Alexandra's sheer defiance. For some reason, this pleased him immensely. He gave a wicked smirk, and, with lightning reflexes, grabbed Alexandra's extended hand by the wrist, and wrenched it down with a twist, not to cause pain, but to immobilize the limb and express his power.

"And where, oh where...do you think he got that strength?" Mystica asked, his eyes locked on Alexandra's. "I conditioned him. Made him into my manifest. The bearer of my torch. My prophet. And he's used that power, little girl. He's used it to grab you by the horns and reel you in. He's no better than any other man you've met!"

He gave off another chilling chortle, his teeth gleaming in the light of the setting sun's light.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 07:41 PM

"Yes, and shouldn't you want to keep your torch bearer happy... lest he decides to rebel."

Alexandra chuckled softly, looking at the man.

"You see I have seen a great many kingdoms fall. I've seen age upon age. I have walked in the path of darkness and in the path of light. I have seen the King toppled by the very pawn he created."

Alexandra glared at him.

"We can either argue back and forth all night. Or you can surrender this battle."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 07:44 PM

"I do hope you don't require sleep," Mystica spat back, walking over to a corner armchair, taking a seat, and crossing his legs. "Because I have not been mentally overcome in my millenia-long life."

He offered her a place in the chair next to him with a wave of his hand. Odd. Hospitality from Mystica. Quite the rare occurrence.

"You certainly have seen a great many things," he continued, sounding bored, if only to annoy her. "Tell me, have you ever seen yourself beg for mercy?"

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 07:51 PM

She walks close, but doesn't sit yet.

"You'll be surprised what I can do."

She walked to stand in front of him, looking down at the sleeping god, who lived within the body of the man she loved.

"You say love is a lie... then that means my passion is a lie, my strength is a lie. And I think .. judging my the look on your face, you are intrigued at how I've lasted this long."

She leaned onto the arms of the chairs to look him in the eyes.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2013, 07:55 PM

"I'll admit..." Mystica mused, returning her cold glare. "You might not have realized it, but this entire time, I've been probing your head. Of course, none of my par--victims...ever realizes it. You have quite the intriguing psyche. I'd very much like to see the inside of it."

He chuckled and tented his fingers, studying her carefully. She had incredibly strong mental walls guarding her secrets. But, like a massive safe, it could be drilled through with enough friction. Only a matter of time.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-25-2013, 08:00 PM

"A great many people have tried that Sleeping God."

Alexandra shakes her head.

"You'll be no different. If I was to let you in, it would be for the right reason."

She sits on the arm of the chair. She longed for David, but she knew, Mystica was going to hold him there. He was a prisoner for now. Alexandra again tried to find David, wanting to save him. Feeling that sense of lost again.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post