Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MADISON! I"M CALLING YOU OUT
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-24-2013, 06:52 PM

Waldo finds Steve Sayors and motions for him to get a microphone. Steve can't mutter a word as he watches Waldo jumping up and down, and pacing like he's about to fight.

"John Madison. King of the XWF. I'm calling you out for a match. I'll kick your ass.

Waldo sounded tough, which shocked Sayors.

"Wow, Waldo, that was actually good. We'll see how John replies.

Waldo stops and freezes. He looks at Sayors like he didn't realize this was taped.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2013, 11:44 PM

John Madison asked Flo to give him the scoop on Waldo.

"Hey FLO! Who's this guy that's calling me out?"

Flo showed John a clip of Waldo's greatest hit in the XWF.

Quote:Waldo doubles over in absolute pain. Diaz grabs him by his goofy looking hat and tosses him over the top rope and down to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Waldo has been ELIMINATED!”

"Haha! Oh shit, that's funny. What else has he done?"

Flo couldn't come up with anything else-- nope, nothing at all!

"Are you kidding me? Clearly this man just wants to get his name out there by saying he wrestled a match with John Madison! I did LJ Havok that service and look at how well he turned out.

Well, at least I can expect LJ to show me a sliver of enthusiasm when he tries to speak up to me.

However, this shithead didn't even bother to show me any sign of motivation or intensity in his promo whatsoever. Not even a warrior cry! I WANT TO SEE MORE WARRIOR CRIES OUT OF YOU PEOPLE!

So he can't win matches.

He hasn't wrestled in over a month.

Can't put together a decent promo.

What's the point?

According to Waldo's profile, he wants to be friends? I've already got a fat preacher, a nazi, a crippled communist, a horny moon bitch, a thousand year old alien, and a potato loving pirate as friends. I don't need striped shirt shithead as another one. And I certainly have nothing to prove to him.

Do I need to prove myself to Cam Lang? Nope.

How about Hunter Payne? Nope, nope!

What about Waldo? NOPE, NOPE!"

John Madison is done with Waldo and is ready to talk about Ric Flair now.

"I came out here yesterday and I challenged the sixth-- maybe fifth-- greatest wrestler of all time. I even hadn't planned it out. I just saw Ric Flair and a wave of nostalgia came over me and I said, 'fuck it, why not have a match with Ric Flair this week?' I was even gonna go old school on Ric. No moves off the top rope and a leg drop as a finishing move. It would have been a side of John Madison that on one had ever seen. I would have given that to you all because I am a generous king. How does Ric respond? Well, of course he throws out the same line as he always does about being the man. Well, I called out 'the man' and he tucked his tail between his legs and ran away! Shit, I was even ready to put my crown on the line-- a crown which Sebastian Duke stole from me like some thug.

I give and I give and these shitheads just want to be greedy and take my kindness for granted. Ric Flair wants to fuck around on his calendar instead of lacing up his boots. Waldo wants freebies despite being inactive and shitty. And Sebastian Duke wants to carry around a crown that doesn't even belong to him.

You know what, Duke? You go ahead and hold onto that crown for the time being because I know it's eating you up inside that you have to carry around something that doesn't belong to you.

People aren't pointing at you and saying, 'oh shit that's the guy who beat John Madison for the crown, let's suck his dick.'

They're pointing at you and saying, 'HEY, ARREST THAT FUCKING CRIMINAL IN THE CAPE AND GUYLINER! HE STOLE JOHN'S CROWN!'

I'm done.

Luca, answer their stupid questions."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(09-25-2013), (09-25-2013), Cam Lang (09-25-2013), John Austin (09-25-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-25-2013), Ric Flair (09-25-2013), Wallace Witasick (09-24-2013)