Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unleashing
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-23-2013, 01:45 PM

It was nice being in the park, no one to deal with, and no unneeded noises. Well…not anymore. Hey, I’m a sadistic bastard, I like toying with my victims; drugging them, leaving them to wake up in the remains of a restaurant, then playing the everyday game of fucking with their heads before I rip out their throats. My eyes looked down at what remained of the man and I smiled, some humans fought back and this one had done a number. I stood up and jumped out of the roller coaster seat, landing softly on my feet. Where was that bloody fun house? I pulled up the collar of my jacket and made my way towards the front of the park.

For a fun house, it had to be the creepiest place in the park…even by my standards but then again, I never really liked clowns. I stared at my reflection, my head cocked. My left eye was now black and my upper lip was split open. Not as bad as I thought…until I lifted my shirt. I think that fat fucker broke a rib or two. My whole right side was black and blue…fuck…that’s gonna make Wednesday’s match a bitch.

The sound of leaves crunching outside the fun house made me freeze as I looked over my shoulder. There shouldn’t be anyone alive in the park. How could one of them hide from me? I growled softly and lowered my shirt, my ears straining for anymore noises. Silently, I slipped out and looked around for something…anything. I sniffed a couple times before lowering my head, it must have been an animal, and it had to be.

Something heavy hit my back and I dropped, rolling over so I was on top. My fangs dropped and a blood chilling snarl escaped my throat. Fucker might regret that little attack.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-23-2013, 04:36 PM

Alexandra kicked him off, scrambling to her feet before laying a punch directly on the side of his face. This time she didn't crumble in front of him, she didn't let him get inside her head. She blocked out any attempt he could have made. She was stronger now.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!?!?"

Zak just laughed at her grabbing her fist and holding it. She continued to punch at him, and every time he would just laugh at her, and catch her fists.

"HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT?!?!? YOU FUCKING TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS?!??!?! THEN YOU FUCK MY EX?!?!?!?"

Zak looked at her, like he had no clue she found out.

"YEAH I FUCKING KNOW ABOUT IT!!! YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT BETRAYAL."

She slammed her fists against his chest.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Jenna Silver (09-23-2013), MattWard (09-23-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-23-2013, 05:52 PM

I took both her wrists and threw her off before getting back on my feet with a sick smile on my face.

You are a fool, Callaway. I didn’t fuck Nova.

The look on her face was priceless as I bent down, pulling her up by her throat.

He fucked me.

I threw her across the ground, watching with a smile as she bounced off a ride.

What’s the matter, Alexandra? You still see him as your man? Here’s a shock to your reality, Babe. Nova’s my man now.

A demented laugh ripped through my throat and I cocked my head slightly.

Oh, Zak, how could you? How could you betray me? I sacrificed so much for him, my children, my life. All for him.

I stopped my mimicking of her, “You sacrificed nothing, Alexandra. You became obsessed with the man. Letting him control your words, your actions, and your life and for what? Nothing…but you becoming obsessed with Griffin MacAlister…Made him your rebound by being a little slut and fucking in the hall. Once you got that out of your system, you made a beeline to Mystica. Now, I can see you being pissed off if I stole him from you whilst you were dating but…you were already in the arms of Mystica when I made my move. How does that make you feel? Your ex lover and your ex husband are now fucking.

A smile etched across my lips as I watched her get back to her feet and run at me.

Never charge a vampire.

She stumbled slightly and looked up, seeing me sitting on top of the fun house, a knife in my hand as I picked at the dirt under my nails.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-23-2013, 07:29 PM

I looked down and slid off the building, slipping the knife back into my boot.

"Does it look like I care?"

My hand rested on his hip as I walked around, sliding my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

"You are more than welcome to tend to her wounds, my pet."

I smirked and nipped his ear softly, watching Alexandra out of the corner of my eye.

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-23-2013, 07:48 PM

Alexandra rolls her eyes.

"You know.. that's the funny thing about betrayal...It takes two people. And now I know just what the both of you are really like. News flash, I'm friends with Mystica, sure it could turn into love. And yes I do love David. He's a amazing man, more of a man than either of you could ever be. But why would either of you care? I don't want or need either of you. I am finally strong enough to tell the both of you to fuck off."

She looks directly at Nova.

"When he hurts you in the biggest way he could. I want you to look back on this moment and remember this right here."

She flipped the both of them off, turned on her heels and walked out of the park, climbing onto her motorcycle and driving away. Thankful that outside of work, she would never have to look either of them in the face again. She drove back to Eli's compound and ran into her cabin, slamming the door. Removing herself from their lives all together.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-23-2013, 08:22 PM

Alexandra just ignore these two!

Radio who was sitting on top of the fun house finally spoke up. He jumped down so Alexandra wouldn't have to be alone against these two.

How about you two leave Alexandra alone. I'm not trying to start things here but alexandra is my friend and I'm not going to just sit back anymore and watch as you two berate her.

Radio looks at Nova and shakes his head in disgust.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-23-2013, 08:36 PM

"Go to hell, Michael. You should be looking for my sister and she just took off to her cabin with those braindead fools, idiota. Besides, wasn't it you who suggested we get along since you plan on asking for my sister's hand no? Better get used to this."

A smirk grazed my lips as I flipped off Radio and took off to the other side of the park with Nova, a smile on both our lips.

"Now...where was I...oh yes."

I smirked, extending my claws and grabbing his jaw, "I would jump at the chance to hurt you like that if I didn't enjoy you so much in my bed, my sweet Démon de Sang."

My lips slammed against his, forcing a moan from his lips and pushing him towards the wall of the crumbling gift shop. Regretfully, I pulled back and attacked his neck, pressing him tighter against the wall and lifting him up. His legs wrapped tightly around my waist, pressing himself tighter against my still body.

"Little excited aren't we, Azrael?"

I smirked against his neck before biting down and moaning softly at the taste of his blood. No wonder Micah lost her mind....he does taste good.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-23-2013, 09:29 PM

I had to force myself to pull away before I drained him completely. Fuck...This man tasted so damn good.

Damn it, Azrael.

Nova chuckled softly and I dropped his legs, pulling myself away from his body with a smirk.

You need to show me what you can do, Azrael.

I smirked and vanished, hearing Nova's 'pained' whimper when I left him standing there.

Come, Nova. Show me you can hunt.

He looked up and saw me standing on top of one of the coasters, waiting for him to chase.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-25-2013, 09:33 AM

I snarled and slammed my lips against his, pulling him tightly against my body. His venom pulsed through my veins and I felt as though I had no control. Then again, bouncing around the world would do that too.

You, my pet, are incredible…

I cupped his jaw, my claws nipping into his skin slightly as I locked eyes with him. Different Earths? There was a chance that Micah and myself never became these monsters? Never became orphans?

You said different Earths…there’s an Earth where…my sister and I never became these monsters? Never became orphans?

Honest, I was curious…but at the same time, scared. Would I still have him in those worlds? Was there a world where I still had him and my family?

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-25-2013, 11:37 AM

I opened my mouth to answer then quickly shut it, looking down at the ground where Radio and Micah were the first night they met. Sighing, I sat down on the rails and looked out over the water.

"I would love to...only thing that scares me is wondering if something would change...here on this Earth."

Nova looked down at me, a little confused and I had to smiled.

"I've never really been happy. Don't get me wrong, I was with Alexandra for the first part of our marriage and then I realized...she wasn't safe. After the accident and her losing the twins, everything went to shit. That is...until now. I don't really want to fuck this up just yet so sorry if I'm sounding pathetic or that I don't have much faith that it will withstand time."

I sighed and looked away from him, back out at the water.

"How long to you plan on holding your body back from the venom? If you're not careful, it will take over...making her even more unstable than she already is."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-25-2013, 02:18 PM

I smiled softly, resting my forehead against his, one hand cupped his cheek and I gently pressed my lips against his.

You’re making it hard not to fall in love with you, Mr. Supernova.

He smiled and I kissed down his throat, nibbling softly along his jaw line before I laid my head on his shoulder.

I’m not going to lie, I’m scared. You are the closet anyone has gotten in a long time…

I didn’t realize it but I gently nuzzled his neck, nipping his flesh softly. Nova’s hands pushed through my hair, a moan escaping his throat as he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head back, slamming his lips against mine. My moan echoed his and I allowed him access for a minute before I bit down gently on his tongue.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-26-2013, 10:16 PM

"Imagine the loss, my pet, if you had followed through with your threat when I first got here."

I smiled and chuckled softly at the memory. That was when I first was interested in the spaceman.

"You know I'm not human...you could taste it in my blood. Tell me, what do you believe I am?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-26-2013, 10:34 PM

"Yes, I was once Mortal but that was because my parents wanted to live a mortals life. My father is Hades...and my mum is Artemis. Becoming Vampires wasn't apart of the plan as Micah and I were to live as mortals then upon our deaths, take our parents places but the Fates had other plans."

I smiled softly, watching the gears in his head spin.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-27-2013, 06:18 AM

"Their mortal forms were killed when I was six. Sometimes they come back for a visit but they are busy."

I leaned forward, pressing my lips against his. My fangs bit into into his lower lip and I licked up the blood, moaning softly.

"If the Fates hated you, do you really think we would be sitting here right now? Do you think we would have been brought together?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 09:48 PM

I smiled softly, moving away from him and getting comfortable. A soft hiss escaped my lips when my tender ribs hit the coaster a little harder than I planned. It sent painful spikes down my spine and I tensed, a slight flinch of pain on my face before it passed.

It maybe amusing but they still play a part in our lives. You take this one string and pull it left and they will pull another one right, still leading you down a path.

I looked up at Nova, seeing his eyes on my ribs and not my face.

Nova?

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 10:12 PM

I got hurt by my own foolish pride and not seducing my meals before I rip their throats out. I like the thrill of the kill, this one got lucky and landed a few. If it makes you feel better, you can doctor me next time I'm hurt.

I winked and Nova laughed softly, I smiled and took his hand, lifting it to my lips and I kissed it gently. Our hands stayed connected as I looked up at the stars.

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.

I really don't know why I said that but it somehow fit as my eyes stole a glace at Nova.

Hate Post Like Post