Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sincere Lee Wild returning.
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

09-25-2013, 03:56 AM

Rumors have hit the twittasphere announcing the return of Xtreme Wrestling Federation Superstar Sincere Lee Wild. TMZ had earlier reported that her lack of appearances at Saturday Nigh Shove It was due to personality conflicts with management and the possible release of the Superstar from her contract. TMZ yesterday retracted that statement after interviewing Eli James who announced their wedding plans.

ELI JAMES IV: "The speculations that Sin is leaving the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is nothing more than hear say, I'm happy to announce that she has been busy preparing for our upcoming wedding. Both her and I are excited to start our new life in and out of the ring and she is glad the final touches of the wedding have been completed so that she can get back to competing in the ring."

We can only imagine what new drama this seductive Diva will stir up in the XWF upon making her return.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-25-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2013, 05:40 AM

Wow, who's left for Eli to marry? Ann Thraxx? Diaz?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-25-2013, 06:07 AM

eli is a man whore

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post