Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sticky Situations
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2013, 01:52 PM

Around 3:20 A.M. AJ Powell awoke to loud screaming. He hops out of bed and runs to the sound of the screaming. He stands in his Living Room looking around as the screaming gets louder and tougher to hear. AJ walks slowly and carefully. BAM! AJ falls to the ground hard. AJ wakes up, blindfolded, and bound to a wall in his basement.

AJ: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

AJ: HELP ME! ANYBODY PLEASE!

? Shut the hell up AJ.

AJ: Wha….. Who is that? I know that voice. Elizabeth?

Elizabeth takes the blind fold off of AJ

AJ: What are you doing? Why am I here?

Elizabeth: You broke up with me for that bitch.

Elizabeth points to an unconscious Amy.

AJ: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!

Elizabeth: Oh this bat (Shows him the bat) met her skull. More than 20 times.

AJ: You Bitch! YOU CRAZY BITCH!

Elizabeth: Oh I’m the crazy bitch? I’ll show you just how much of a crazy bitch I am.

Elizabeth hits AJ in the testicles with the baseball bat. AJ screams in pain and Elizabeth does it about 7 more times.

AJ: You …… You bitch!

Elizabeth: Oh I’m what?

She bashes the bat in the kidney region of AJ

AJ: GOOOODDDD!!!!!

Elizabeth: There’s no need to put God in this AJ. This is between me you and her.

AJ: What did I do to you Elizabeth?

Elizabeth: What did you do to me? Oh I don’t know just LEAVE ME FOR HER! I DID ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU JUST LEFT ME IN THE DIRT!

AJ: I’m sorry Liz!

Elizabeth: No. You have no right to call me Liz. You are dead to me AJ! DEAD! And you know what. If I can’t have you no one can!

Elizabeth pulls out a gun from her belt. She points it to Amy’s head.

AJ: Elizabeth no. This is between me and you. She has nothing to do with this. Kill me not her. Please Elizabeth. I beg of you. DON’T DO IT!

Elizabeth: Look AJ. I can’t be in this world knowing that she has your heart. I JUST CAN’T! I have to do this AJ! You just don’t understand!

AJ: ELIZABETH NOO!!!

Elizabeth pulls the trigger but just hears a “click” sound. She pulls the trigger a dozen times with the same result.

Elizabeth: What the fuck. Dammit I’m out of fucking ammo!

AJ: Thank you God!

Elizabeth: Guess I’ll have to use this bat instead.

AJ: BITCH I SWEAR TO YOU IF YOU HURT HER I WILL KILL YOU!

Elizabeth gets in AJ’s face.

Elizabeth: I’m a bitch now? Ok.

She raises the bat and crashes it over AJ’s skull.

AJ: I won’t die. I will never die! You won’t get away with this Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Oh but I have. You see I have already got this place bombed so all I have to do it push this button and its over for you. But for now.

She raises the bat again but falls to the floor. Amy is back up! Amy hops on Elizabeth and punches her in the face. Elizabeth rolls over and gets up. Amy hops up and grabs the bat. Elizabeth grabs the other side of the belt and now it’s a tug of war battle. Amy wins and smacks Elizabeth across the head! Elizabeth falls to the floor and enters an unconscious state.

Amy unties AJ and they try to get out of the basement but are unable to because the door seems to be stuck.

AJ: How long will she be out?

Amy: At the most 6 hours.

AJ: Wow! Umm Okay. (AJ runs over to Elizabeth picks her up and puts her on the wall after stripping her naked.

Amy: I’m not gonna lie. I would go bisexual for her!

AJ laughs hard as the scene goes to black

[Trash Talk Section]

AJ: So I learned that I have a match against Jay Lethal! Well let me tell you something Jay.

Camera Man: Umm AJ sir. You’re facing John Black.

[color=#5a70b3]AJ: OH you mean the bitch that can’t win a match to save his life. Why am I facing him? He’s nowhere near my league. He’s worst then Aldon Smith’s game last Sunday! I mean really he’s a nobody. A bitch with no place in this League.

John Black you have no place in XWF. You are nothing but a little bitch that looks like he deserves to be on the back of a cereal box. Not even the official Cereal, I’m talking about the Wal-Mart brand “Corn Flakes.”

[Image: 0007874235886_500X500.jpg]

An what the hell is up with your hair? You sir need to get that shit together you freaking weirdo.

I bet your one of those guys that calls his boyfriend Rico over to Tokyo Drift your #$%hole.

You are nothing.

I mean you are like the “Guldo” of XWF. Don’t know who Guldo is?

TOO BAD BITCH!

I mean let’s be real. What have you done in XWF that has been worth talking about?

NOTHING!

You are nothing in XWF.

And after I whip your stale ass cornrows off of your head.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_ZLwlFCIqbjISRY5pmdv...zsGzjpEjwD]

I will end your career in XWF.

So bring YOU’RE A- Game son.

You’re gonna need it.