Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Beauty & Disaster (RP 1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-20-2013, 10:15 AM

(camera feed on, it is sunset and we see Andrew Morrison, he is in a black shirt and jeans and he is in a grassy field on his knees, he is holding a rose in one hand)

[Image: SunsetField_zpscee0ed9e.jpg]

"Like a rose in the middle of a field of weeds, a rare beauty held captive in a world full of disaster, but beauty and disaster are both more than what is seen, beauty and disaster may also be felt."

(Andrew examines the rose with his hand and his finger catches one of the thorns, the tip of his finger starts to bleed ever so slightly, he smirks)

"Beauty and disaster, some like me would say that at times, they can be the same thing, although a beauty such as this outweighs such travesty as the disaster that surrounds it, despite what pain, what disaster the beauty may cause, the pain is nothing compared to the vast ocean that is true disaster."

(Andrew sets the rose on the field and squeezes his hand so that a couple of drops of blood from his finger drops onto the rose)

"Beauty so rare that I would give my blood for, thy blood that is often shed for disaster, through pain, but through that pain, I shall unleash my own disaster, thine disaster that in which I spill the blood of those who cross me, in which there is a beauty in the disaster that is the blood that I cause."

(Andrew looks up and gazes at the setting sun)

"The sun that gives us light in a world so filled with darkness, thine beauty toward a world full of darkness, but as you set, you leave me surrounded by what I have fought through my entire life, but then I know, that come morning, when I look up, I will see thy beauty, and I will know that it is a new day, a new day in which I can find beauty in a world full of disaster."

(Andrew's phone goes off, he reaches in his pocket, he looks at it and then smirks)

"The dawn shall come and stand side by side with the one who is surrounded by darkness, and the symphony of beauty and disaster shall be played, such a dark and bloody and painful song, but thus, I shall find the beauty in the song as it will be the song that leads to the demise of those who look to find the beauty in my disaster, in my pain."

(Andrew puts his phone back into his pocket, as the sun finally goes down and the stars start to come out)

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, disaster is what surrounds me, what surrounds us, but when the sun rises, the rose blooms, and the blood drips from those who stand in my way, I see the opportunity, I see the beauty in disaster."

(Andrew gets off his knees and starts to walk away as the camera feed ends)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
(09-20-2013), Christine Nash (09-20-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-20-2013)