Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griffin!
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2013, 09:26 PM

My ghost yearns for gold and a match of much importance!

Lay your balls on the line for them to be smashed!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-04-2013, 11:26 PM

Thought you had to earn title shots 'round here. Who knew?
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2013, 12:15 AM

Griffin's a pole smoking crack baby who got lucky in a match that I wasn't a part of or else I'd be the Asian Champion right now! I'm first in line bizzitch AND AIN'T A DAMN THING A CUM GUZZLING TRANNY LIKE SIRENDE CAN DO ABOUT THAT SHIT!!!!! FUCK YO CHALLENGE, NIGGA, FUCK YO CHALLENGE! I WIPE MY COCK ON IT AND THEN SLAP GRIFFIN IN THE FACE WITH THAT SAME COCK WHILE YOU SIT AT THE BACK OF THE LINE AND WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Asmodeus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2013, 01:44 AM

You know, I do hope you still are clinging to that title when Sebastian comes for you again. The legitamacy he seeks, just may come at your expense.
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-05-2013, 02:11 AM

He's ok now. He has toast.
Hate Post Like Post