Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Important! Rebel Yell -- Redux.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2013, 11:39 AM

The scene? The same cabin from raYne's promo in response to Sebby's tiff with the 24/7 champ...

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6740
"Condemning Rebel"

... raYne stands on the outside porch, leaning against a wooden pillar. He wears the same dark brown tee-shirt, with the 'anarchy' symbol in white covering the front... the same pair of slightly baggy jeans, black belt with silver spikes, and his cherished dragon pendant around his throat. His hair is still in its its natural shaggy state... And the goatee is ever present.

He lifts a Snickers to his mouth, delves in with a healthy bite from the stick of chocolate... and munches for a few passing moments. He gazes up at the sky above... displaying a luminous shade of pink, with hues of orange and red... set nicely above the lush trees and meadows that rest below. The cabin is set upon a tall hill... overlooking a waterfall, pouring down into the River raYne. The water shimmers as it passes out into the great beyond...

raYne finishes the candy bar, before sucking the chocolate from his fingers. He licks his lips... and speaks. Without turning an eye to the camera.

"Rebel. You passed a few comments my way. And... as a friend of mine, Mr. Radio told me about something I myself said...

"... they annoyed me.

"And... as I mentioned earlier... I am sick and tired of being a joke in the XWF. I'm ready to change a few things."

raYne now turns his sights on the camera... "And I'm going to begin, by going straight through you.

"Let me make something VERY clear.

"I don't want your title. In fact? You can keep it. As long as you hold it? You can be rest assured I will NOT be attempting to take it from you.

"No... I want to take something from you which is worth much more... your pride.

"... Bootcamp match. You're a patriot? A vet? Prove it. No holds barred. No disqualifications. Falls count anywhere. And in the middle of the ring? A rope, hanging from the rafters. The first person to climb the rope and grab the briefcase wins."

raYne smiles... soaking in the words he just spoke.

"That's right. A briefcase. Of the 24/7 variety. I'm requesting that the winner of this match receive a 24/7 contract. I'm not demanding, and if it's out of the question? So be it. Suspend a bell at the top of the rope, winner rings the bell, boom, done.

"But Reb'... I want you to suffer.
And you will.
Oh, will you ever.
You and me, last day of the month...

"Want to prove yourself? In spite of all the trash talk LJ was hurling at you? In spite of all the uncertainty Sebby directs toward you?

"... Reb'. PROVE IT. Because Goddess knows...

"iAm."

raYne smiles a sly smirk... before returning to his cabin... as the scene fades.

~ tbc ~

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2013, 03:50 PM

raYne checks the booking list... and realizes Rebel has taken a leave for the week.

raYne stares, sternly, for a few moments...

"... well. Looks as if my schedule's wide open.

"But as for this coming Monday... I'm booked solid..."

#paul_e_heyman
#we_comin_fo_YOU_niggah

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post