Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tigris Corporation Wants You!
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-20-2013, 10:33 AM

Peter, you must have taken brain damage. The matches are no disqualification! Let's examine this, shall we? Rebel and Altieri blindsided you, and then I pinned you correct? In a match that I believe John Black was also a part of trying to go after me? 1,2,3.

You blindsided me, and I also had to deal with your now-E.R brother Cam Lang, and yet who got the 1,2,3 there. Me. See a pattern here? Or I would have gotten the 1,2,3 but you did what you are bitching at Rebel for doing in a NO-DQ format and whoever the hell was running the show decided to throw you a bone. I apologize that you are so downtrodden that you will look for any excuse for your losses Peter but really it is pathetic.

The fact is, before any of the chaos that was the officiating, I pinned not only you but Cam Lang in the same night. 2 thirds of Extreme Revolution, in a tournament and a format that YOU yourself prided over and were talking all the shit over and yet when things don't go your way, big bad Peter Gilmour plays the victim card and gives excuses to why you went out in Round 1. Go and complain some more, Peter, and you wonder why people like Duke and Griffin got sick of you. For a man who talks so much shit, you honestly are sounding like a pussy right now. If you were so big and bad, you would have still beaten me wouldn't you? I took what I was given and pinned you 1,2,3. You did all you could and it took management! restarting the match for you to take away my rightful win in Round 2. Talk is cheap Peter, but the record books show that Andrew Morrison beat Peter Gilmour, not the other way around. You made your bed when you wanted me in a NO-DQ format and talked all of your shit that NOBODY here like Rebel can stand and you expect them not to want to shut your fat mouth up? And now you whine and bitch how you couldn't get the job done and yet I did, until the chaos went down anyways. Face it, Peter. You got your ass handed to you at your own game, and you can't stand it, so you let whoever the hell was in charge that night use you, and now you are letting your inept E.R brothers use you to try and regain any of your former glory, and it aint going to work, Pete. My neck is just fine Peter, how is your pride? Oh Im sorry you threw that away to be a whiny little kissass bitch. I feel sorry for Lang and Havok, they don't see what a mistake they made, and when the inevitable trainwreck happens, I will be looking forward to watching it.

This is all I have left to say on this. I am sick of wasting my time and energy on this pathetic excuse of a champion.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by Rain - 09-20-2013, 06:02 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by Smoke - 09-20-2013, 06:51 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by LJ Havok - 09-20-2013, 08:01 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by Rebel - 09-20-2013, 09:50 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by LJ Havok - 09-20-2013, 09:56 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by Rebel - 09-20-2013, 09:59 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by LJ Havok - 09-20-2013, 10:29 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by Andrew Morrison - 09-20-2013, 10:33 AM
The Tigris Corporation Wants You! - by LJ Havok - 09-20-2013, 10:47 AM