Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tigris Corporation Wants You!
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-18-2013, 08:19 PM

Fade in.

We open up to a lone camera trained on an empty stool. The backdrop, a pure white wall. After a few seconds of silence, a woman steps into frame. Something about her screams familiarity, and yet there's an air of mystery surrounding her. In no hurry, she pulls out a pocket mirror and examines herself before taking a seat. Closing the mirror, her eyes look into the lens, and after a few more seconds she begins to speak in a tone that only brings about more familiarity.

"Greetings, XWF."

The words escape her mouth with a slight chuckle.

"I come to you no longer masquerading as a faithful employee of the Administrator Network, but as myself. Miss Miranda Tigris, at your service."

She extends her arm, opening her palm as if mimicking a metaphorical handshake.

"As you saw with Peter Gilmour; I can create monsters who only need one move to dismantle the winner of a well designed tournament. That, and considering how low Peter's stock is in this company, and how it falls further and further each time he steps through a curtain, or speaks publicly, or even breathes, can completely destroy a tournament's decision. For, was anything really learned? Besides the fact that when given the opportunity, anyone can lay out the rookie sensation Juan Madison?"

Pausing for a moment, she looks even further into the lens. A look of faux confusion on her face, concealing an urge to burst out in laughter.

"Onto the meat of what I wished to bring to attention. The Tigris Corporation is looking for able bodied, able minded employees. Ones who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and are good at keeping their mouth shut. For, if you can't see the writing on the wall, you may want to read a little deeper.

Please, see your nearest Tigris Corporation representatives for more information!"

With that, she blows a kiss to the camera, before the scene fades to black.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-19-2013, 09:37 PM

(enters the room)

As someone who witnessed all of this firsthand, like I have told you in private, there is something about the way you do business that I will admit is intriguing to say the least. As I also stated, not a fan of having to deal with Peter Gilmour as I had to that night but then again who really is a fan of anything Peter Gilmour does, besides himself and that pathetic group who apparently had to resort to adding someone of Gilmour's FORMER prestige to their group and pull stunts like they did on Warfare just so they don't fully slip into Swift Ion-overrated territory..

Any who, enough of what I have to say. I have a couple of matches to prepare for this upcoming week. But I will say this, Miss Tigris..I will say that your Corporation intrigues me. Perhaps a meeting or two may be in order in the future? If so, you know where to find me. Farewell.

(Andrew leaves the room)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Rain (09-20-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-19-2013, 10:06 PM

Ms. Tigris i think u need to check your figures again cuz my stock is rising just like my dick is.. ill gladly show you over a nice evening of dinner and jack and coke ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-19-2013), Rain (09-20-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-20-2013, 06:02 AM

raYne sits on a chair.

It is a comfy chair.

A big comfy chair.

THE Big Comfy Chair.

In his mansion...
The Mac Manor.

He speaks.

"Miss Tigris...

"I've seen a lot of people come and go in this business. And when I say a lot, I do mean A LOT. Many... countless personalities.

"... but.

"Just as 'The Other Storm', Andy-Roo stated... there's something about you and your company that reeks of intrigue.

"Unlike Sweety Petey... who merely reeks.

"Miss Tigris... I know you've not exactly been a fan of mine since your entrance into the Xtreme Wrestling Federation...

"... but keep your eyes open.
And set squarely on the future.

"For that is where I will Shine."

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m0bI82Rz_k[/video]

raYne smiles.
And the scene fades.

~ tbc ~

#heaven_let_your_light_shine_down

ooc: Posting this cuz -- Dolly covering 90s grunge = Fucking Perfect.

'Nuff said.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-20-2013, 06:51 AM

People are telling me I need alliances here in the XWF. And, well, I think their right. I'm here if you need me, Ms. Tigris. And I am more than capable.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Rain (09-20-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 08:01 AM

four alliances. It would seem as people are drawing their battlelines. And some people like Mr. Morrison judge my group of brothers based on what he has seen and heard. Rather than dig deeper you judge. It's a shame too because people like you and Smoke Man are talented wrestlers, but it is all going to be wasted.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-20-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 09:19 AM

Wasted? You mean like how your little group was wasting away in mediocrity before you decided to pick up The Brotherhood's reject who himself is wasting away in mediocrity and pull yalls little wedding stunt, and you want to say MY talents are wasted? You and your brothers do not frighten me, the Extreme Revolution doesn't bring a chill down my spine. Especially if you are desperate enough to have to go and get Peter Gimour's washed-up ass before he went home and ate himself to death on parm after his boyfriends in The Brotherhood dumped him. You talk a big game, Havok, and as for me judging and not digging deeper? What is there to dig? A rag-tag group who once the shine and sparkle of their debut wore off was about to fade into just another group before they went out and signed a has-been in Gilmour. Who I have beaten by the way. So if you think you and Gilmour and E.R scare me? Think again. Im not afraid of you or Gilmour or anyone in this federation for that matter.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Rain (09-20-2013), Rebel (09-20-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-20-2013, 09:32 AM

u will be afriad Mr. Morrison.. VERY AFRAID!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-20-2013, 09:50 AM

I don't think Morrison is afraid. He clearly stated he wasn't.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-20-2013), Rain (09-20-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 09:56 AM

blah blah blah blah

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-20-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 09:58 AM

Gilmour, why the fuck would I be afraid of you, when I pinned your ass at the deathmatch tournament? Like I said I would do? What you did the rest of the evening? Clever, especially for somebody of your limited intelligence. You joining up with these Extreme Revolution guys? If I were in your shoes, I would see going from Duke/Griffin to Havok/Lang as an insult or a downgrade. But I forgot, the Brotherhood saw you for what you have become, the washed-up fat fuck who can't even beat "scared" and "wasted" talent like me in a match that he bragged was his speciality, and they booted your ass out. If Havok and Lang and E.R think that they have made themselves better adding you, let them think that. I'm sure once their little party is over, and believe me, after the shit yall pulled on Warfare, I doubt Eli and company will take that shit lying down, the patry will be over, and when they have to turn around and lean on YOU to be big-time, you will fall flat on your ass like you always have lately. Afraid of Extreme Revolution? No. Afraid of you, Peter Gilmour? HELL No.

Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-20-2013, 09:59 AM

I thought you left, LJ, like five times already? You just can't help trying to steal the spotlight from someone else.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-20-2013), Rain (09-20-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-20-2013, 10:07 AM

(09-20-2013, 09:58 AM)Andrew Morrison Said: Gilmour, why the fuck would I be afraid of you, when I pinned your ass at the deathmatch tournament? Like I said I would do? What you did the rest of the evening? Clever, especially for somebody of your limited intelligence. You joining up with these Extreme Revolution guys? If I were in your shoes, I would see going from Duke/Griffin to Havok/Lang as an insult or a downgrade. But I forgot, the Brotherhood saw you for what you have become, the washed-up fat fuck who can't even beat "scared" and "wasted" talent like me in a match that he bragged was his speciality, and they booted your ass out. If Havok and Lang and E.R think that they have made themselves better adding you, let them think that. I'm sure once their little party is over, and believe me, after the shit yall pulled on Warfare, I doubt Eli and company will take that shit lying down, the patry will be over, and when they have to turn around and lean on YOU to be big-time, you will fall flat on your ass like you always have lately. Afraid of Extreme Revolution? No. Afraid of you, Peter Gilmour? HELL No.

u beat me after rebel and altieri blondsided me.. yet u cant beat me YOURSELF and I took u out in round 2 and it just so happened u won the match. i didnt help u win i got my revenge.. hope ur neck is still hurting

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 10:29 AM

Rebel. I never left. I'm just entertained by the notion that you think that you are better than us. And steal the spotlight from who? You? Don't make me laugh.. The reality of the situation is this: Peter Gimour will devour you on Warfare. If you do not make it out alive here's what not only people will be singing but also what I will ensure is etched out your tombstone..

*Havok pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and clears his throat.*

"Rebel. Rebel. Where his soul's gone or how it fares. Nobody knows, and nobody cares" Meaning you could drop off the face of God's green earth and no one will care.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-20-2013, 10:31 AM

He's serious, Peter will literally try to devour you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-20-2013), Rain (09-20-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 10:33 AM

Peter, you must have taken brain damage. The matches are no disqualification! Let's examine this, shall we? Rebel and Altieri blindsided you, and then I pinned you correct? In a match that I believe John Black was also a part of trying to go after me? 1,2,3.

You blindsided me, and I also had to deal with your now-E.R brother Cam Lang, and yet who got the 1,2,3 there. Me. See a pattern here? Or I would have gotten the 1,2,3 but you did what you are bitching at Rebel for doing in a NO-DQ format and whoever the hell was running the show decided to throw you a bone. I apologize that you are so downtrodden that you will look for any excuse for your losses Peter but really it is pathetic.

The fact is, before any of the chaos that was the officiating, I pinned not only you but Cam Lang in the same night. 2 thirds of Extreme Revolution, in a tournament and a format that YOU yourself prided over and were talking all the shit over and yet when things don't go your way, big bad Peter Gilmour plays the victim card and gives excuses to why you went out in Round 1. Go and complain some more, Peter, and you wonder why people like Duke and Griffin got sick of you. For a man who talks so much shit, you honestly are sounding like a pussy right now. If you were so big and bad, you would have still beaten me wouldn't you? I took what I was given and pinned you 1,2,3. You did all you could and it took management! restarting the match for you to take away my rightful win in Round 2. Talk is cheap Peter, but the record books show that Andrew Morrison beat Peter Gilmour, not the other way around. You made your bed when you wanted me in a NO-DQ format and talked all of your shit that NOBODY here like Rebel can stand and you expect them not to want to shut your fat mouth up? And now you whine and bitch how you couldn't get the job done and yet I did, until the chaos went down anyways. Face it, Peter. You got your ass handed to you at your own game, and you can't stand it, so you let whoever the hell was in charge that night use you, and now you are letting your inept E.R brothers use you to try and regain any of your former glory, and it aint going to work, Pete. My neck is just fine Peter, how is your pride? Oh Im sorry you threw that away to be a whiny little kissass bitch. I feel sorry for Lang and Havok, they don't see what a mistake they made, and when the inevitable trainwreck happens, I will be looking forward to watching it.

This is all I have left to say on this. I am sick of wasting my time and energy on this pathetic excuse of a champion.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-20-2013, 10:45 AM

mr pride is fine thank u and please dont talk about how much pussy i get because i get WAY more than u bub..

and keep saying im a has been when ive had more titles and women than u.. so please SHUT THE FUCK UP!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(09-20-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 10:47 AM

Hilarious.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-20-2013), Rain (09-20-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 10:53 AM

If you want me to shut the fuck up, you will have to make me, and judging by the last time we actually met in the ring, I doubt you can do so.

And we have heard all about the "pussy" you get Gilmour and if that is what you are into, fine by me.

And true, you have won more titles than I, but the fact stands that in the record book of Morrison vs. Gilmour vs. Black there is a W by Morrison. So nobody cares how many titles you won back in the day if you are losing to people like me Gilmour. You can brag about the past all you want, but what matters in this business is the here and now and the future. And the fact is I am a part of this company now and in the future. Im sure once all that parm you eat hits your arteries, you will be a couple bumps away from a heart attack and quite frankly, the fact you have to resort to joining up with young guys like Havok just so a few people may (they wont) forget how The Brotherhood dumped your sorry-ass just shows you aren't what you used to be Peter, and that's a damn shame. You can throw the statistics and title reigns in my face all you want, but the fact is in those all-important record books, there are a lot more L's by your name lately and one of those belongs to me. So perhaps I am not the only one who needs to shut the fuck up.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash (09-20-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-20-2013, 11:19 AM

That's funny.
Rebel was bitching about how LJ has "left five times"...
... then Andy-Roo, who seems to side with Reb' says he's "done with this"...
... then comes RIGHT back to running his mouth.

LJ, you may hate my guts, as do you Sweety Petey... but I'll be honest.
I'm siding with the two of you on this one. More power to the both of you.

And Smokie... I know you're not much of a fan of The REAL Storm... that'd be me, btw...
... but I like you. I dunno why... but I do. You seem to be just as you state.

Talented and capable.
Hope Miss Tigris sees that as well.

Love you all, my darlingz.
<3

"Ain't it fun, bein' all alone...
... don't go cryin' to your mama--
Cuz you're on your own.
In the real world...

"What are ya gonna do--
When nobody wants to fool with you?"

#note2self

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-20-2013, 11:22 AM

BTW?
Andy-Roo?
Mr. Other Storm?
I know I talk a lot...
But at least I actually have something to say.
When I speak? Some may tune out...
But others listen. Because, to those without A.D.D.,

I'm entertaining.
You on the other hand?
I'd rather watch a Swift Ion match than hear you ramble on in a monotone.

LJ... he's talented.
Peter? He's a beast.

You?
... I wouldn't quit my day job, hun.

<3

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-20-2013, 11:24 AM

#pipe_bomb

^.^

Hate Post Like Post
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

09-20-2013, 11:29 AM

(09-20-2013, 11:22 AM)raYne Said: But others listen. Because, to those without A.D.D.,

I'm entertaining.

That's a very bold claim to make. I have in actual fact carried out extensive research into attention deficit disorder as part of my studies, and, while you are correct in thinking that they would not find you in the slightest bit interesting, people of a fully healthy mental state would actually appear to show ADD-esque symptoms after listening to you speak for mere minutes. That is the state of absolute boredom you reduce supposedly 'normal' people to.

[Image: CaseyJones_zpsb489a1fc.jpg]

[Image: f0f7361ee146a43c6c450efcfe0ebbda.jpg]

"I have no issues with tellin the weak to die and then movin on"

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Casey Jones's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-20-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-20-2013), Rain (09-20-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-20-2013, 11:34 AM

The Other Storm Said:if you are losing to people like me

Andy-Roo... you said it yourself.

When someone loses to "people like you"?

You know... lackluster, mediocre, sub-par, entry-level SCRUBS?

... you just KNOW that person's hitting a bad patch in their career.

Sad thing is?
Pete's problem is just that. A patch. A mistep. A miscue he'll eventually overcome. And I've seen him. And he's only getting better.

You on the other hand?
I'd beg Miss Tigris on my KNEES to manage your career, if I were you.

Because that's the only way you'll achieve any level of relevancy in this business.

You're a disgrace to the name "Storm".

Please... do me a favor.
Get Tigris to handle your career.
And have her give you a new nickname.

Because you're tarnishing mine.

And Casey... I zoned out after the first syllable.

#pipe_bomb

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-20-2013, 11:45 AM

(09-20-2013, 11:29 AM)Casey Jones Said: That's a very bold claim to make. I have in actual fact carried out extensive research into attention deficit disorder as part of my studies, and, while you are correct in thinking that they would not find you in the slightest bit interesting, people of a fully healthy mental state would actually appear to show ADD-esque symptoms after listening to you speak for mere minutes. That is the state of absolute boredom you reduce supposedly 'normal' people to.

Alexandra steps in, next to her teammate.

"Dr. Casey, I don't think that he full understands the ideas of mental health. I think its far above the scope of his mental capacity. For him to understand the idea of ADD, he would first have to know what is wrong in his own head. Unlike you and I, I don't peg him as having a college education sir."

She remains standing next to Casey, keeping her eyes on those in the room.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

09-20-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:And Casey... I zoned out after the first syllable.

In which case I refer you back to your original 'ADD' argument.

[Image: CaseyJones_zpsb489a1fc.jpg]

[Image: f0f7361ee146a43c6c450efcfe0ebbda.jpg]

"I have no issues with tellin the weak to die and then movin on"

Griffin MacAlister, 2013
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 12:49 PM

College is for pussies, man! (laughs) But seriously college means shit except that you are paying them to brain wash you.. Force their ideas of politics and peace. Non of which are important when you get down to it... But I agree he may not know what ADD is. I find that hard to believe however. Anyone with at least three working braincells knows what Attention Deficit Disorder is. And while I'm thinking about it, I don't quite understand why we are discussing it in the first place.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-20-2013, 12:55 PM

"Strange, the college I attended did no such thing Mr. Havok. The University I attended actually acknowledged it's "free thinkers". There was no "force" used. I guess that's the price you paid to attend wherever it was you went. Must have been a 'Military' based university, because I went to one that thrives on independent thinking."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 12:58 PM

Its seems as if I were a little to brash and arrogant. That shouldn't be a surprise, but for once I feel I should apologize for over generalizing.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-20-2013, 01:05 PM

"Perhaps. But then again.. we all come from different walks of life."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 01:34 PM

"I suppose that my recruitment drive has attracted quite a bit of attention. Both on the wanted, and not so wanted sides of the spectrum..."

The conglomerate turns around, to see Miranda, accompanied by two guards armed with billy clubs. She leans against the wall, waiting to see if any of them care to speak to her directly, and not a video kiosk (which was manufactured by the Tigris Corporation! Buy one today!)

Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 01:36 PM

Quite frankly, the concept blows. But, I suppose, no more than any other concept in the XWF, which drags it to about an "I don't give a fuck" level... Furthermore, it has potential to piss off management.... Liking it so far.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 01:48 PM

(09-20-2013, 01:36 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: Quite frankly, the concept blows. But, I suppose, no more than any other concept in the XWF, which drags it to about an "I don't give a fuck" level... Furthermore, it has potential to piss off management.... Liking it so far.

"Oh Ann, you always seem to have a sarcastic answer to everything. However, the only words that matter to me? 'Liking it so far.' Glad to see you see it that way. I assure you, I will be in touch."

She extends her hand to Ann, looking her in the eye. One of the guards steps forward, only to walk into Miranda's other hand, and then returns to his post.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 02:02 PM

(09-20-2013, 11:34 AM)raYne Said:
The Other Storm Said:if you are losing to people like me

Andy-Roo... you said it yourself.

When someone loses to "people like you"?

You know... lackluster, mediocre, sub-par, entry-level SCRUBS?

... you just KNOW that person's hitting a bad patch in their career.

Sad thing is?
Pete's problem is just that. A patch. A mistep. A miscue he'll eventually overcome. And I've seen him. And he's only getting better.

You on the other hand?
I'd beg Miss Tigris on my KNEES to manage your career, if I were you.

Because that's the only way you'll achieve any level of relevancy in this business.

You're a disgrace to the name "Storm".

Please... do me a favor.
Get Tigris to handle your career.
And have her give you a new nickname.

Because you're tarnishing mine.

And Casey... I zoned out after the first syllable.

#pipe_bomb

Funny coming from a guy who has yet to win a fucking match and by the way, I was the Storm here before you showed up, so shut your fucking mouth. You want to talk about relevancy? Ive won matches, I've been in this business a while now, and I have done a lot more than your sorryass will here so keep making yourself look like the embarrassment to this company that you are, prick. Oh and the name is Andrew, not Andy-Roo, we are adults here not fucking 5 year olds.

And you of all people getting onto me for saying when I should shut up and when I keep going? Who is the fucking hypocrite here?

And you have something to say? Really? That's all you fucking do is talk, and you haven't done a fucking thing to back it up. So if ANYONE here should learn to shut the fuck up, it would be you. I cant wait until you get what is coming to you. I will be the first to wave goodbye as they wheel you out on a stretcher, you hypocrital, low-class, low-talented piece of shit!

(shakes his head)

I swear, you bring up Swift Ion..at least that piece of shit won a fucking match, he had a lot more right to talk than you. Then he got what his ass deserved, and I honestly cant wait until the day you get yours.

Hashtag that, bitch.

(leaves the room about ready to strangle everyone in it)

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash (09-20-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-20-2013, 02:03 PM

(09-20-2013, 10:53 AM)Andrew Morrison Said: If you want me to shut the fuck up, you will have to make me, and judging by the last time we actually met in the ring, I doubt you can do so.

And we have heard all about the "pussy" you get Gilmour and if that is what you are into, fine by me.

And true, you have won more titles than I, but the fact stands that in the record book of Morrison vs. Gilmour vs. Black there is a W by Morrison. So nobody cares how many titles you won back in the day if you are losing to people like me Gilmour. You can brag about the past all you want, but what matters in this business is the here and now and the future. And the fact is I am a part of this company now and in the future. Im sure once all that parm you eat hits your arteries, you will be a couple bumps away from a heart attack and quite frankly, the fact you have to resort to joining up with young guys like Havok just so a few people may (they wont) forget how The Brotherhood dumped your sorry-ass just shows you aren't what you used to be Peter, and that's a damn shame. You can throw the statistics and title reigns in my face all you want, but the fact is in those all-important record books, there are a lot more L's by your name lately and one of those belongs to me. So perhaps I am not the only one who needs to shut the fuck up.

ill make you shut up when I break your jaw into a trillion pieces.. u may have beat me before with interference but i assure you if we meet again, there will be nobody to save you from me ending your life!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-20-2013, 02:10 PM

Did I just hear LJ compliment me? I feel so fulfilled. Like the time I kicked his teammates ass to become the X-Treme Champion. Yeah, bring up Rebel all you like but the fact of the matter still remains, Havok, all the while your so called 'Revolution' have been jumping people that aren't necessarily even concerned with you at all, it just shows how you'll want to get attention in the easiest way possible, without having to actually work for it like everyone else. Every time I hear the mention of the words 'Extreme Revolution' I groan. Imagine my disappointment last Warfare - y'know, other than my loss to the Fatass Parm King.

I wouldn't mind the opportunity to fight you guys all out. Hell, you and me, one-on-one and we can see who the better man is for real. Thing is, if I want to fight you, I need a team, people I can actually trust to back me up. This Tigris Corporation? Maybe I don't agree with some of their motives, but their a team, and an alliance is all I need to be able to fight you guys in even numbers.

Heck, maybe we could actually make the Trios Titles relevant for a change!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-20-2013), Christine Nash (09-20-2013)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-20-2013, 03:08 PM

Deciding to make my presence known. Andrew, you can go on all about night of sacrifice but in the end I was the one that got the 1-2-3, I beat you.

Besides that, I think we can all agree that raYne doesn't deserve to be here with us.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-20-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-20-2013, 03:23 PM

Uhh Smoke Man, I have no issues with you. So why you didn't to stick your nose in my business I have no clue. But if you want a match, you're going to have to wait.

Hate Post Like Post