Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Awakening (Congregation)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-18-2013, 01:53 PM

Alexandra sat by the lake in the middle of Eli's promised land. She had returned, shocking both Eli and Mystica. She had returned to the home she knew as a child. As she sat there, her mind wandered back to the day when her eyes were open, she could still feel as the nail pierced through her hand, how Mystica's arm was around her cradling her to his body. Then it flashed even further back, to when she was here as a child.

-Flashback-
Alexandra ran, as fast as her little feet could carry her. Alexandra tripped over the root of a tree just as lighting struck the tree next to her, sending a branch down on top of her. She cried out for help, but her cries were muffled by the storm. She struggled against the branch, trying to push it off. Even as a child, she was rather brave. A figure moved in the darkness, pushing the log off of her and scooping her up. They moved quickly, Alexandra shivered from her drenched clothing, tears streaking down her face. After that it went dark. She woke up a while later in dry clothes, laying in a warm four post bed. Across the room the figure of a woman moved.

"Where am I?" She spoke softly.

"You're safe little one." The soft voice spoke to her.

The man from the night before walked across the room, looking at her. He sat down on the edge of the bed and offered his large hand to her.

"There There.."

She looked at him, before putting her tiny hand in his.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I'm Eli, Eli James."

It was then when time flashed forward a few days. Eli was placing the teardrop necklace around her neck. When Alexandra looked up at him, with a smile crossing her face.

"Father..."

-Present Day-
Alexandra opened her eyes, looking out over the lake. She smiled and chuckled to herself. A sound of leaves rustled behind her and she turned to look, but saw no one, turning back to the lake she began to trace a heart on the page of the large leatherbound book on her lap. She began to write a name under it, a letter D with curved ends and curly designs. The sound rustled again, but she continued, wondering who it might be.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-18-2013), MattWard (09-18-2013), Minxs (09-18-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-18-2013, 08:21 PM

He circled her position carefully, like a wolf hunting a sheep in a nighttime pasture. It was a deliberate, designed course around her, playful in nature. It was all in good fun, and as he wound his way between the trees at the edge of the field and lake, he began to see some odd parallels between the things he read in his half-slumber and his current motions. Softly, as he watched her doodle away in her book, he recited something that came much too naturally to him.

"Ah, nymph. In thy orisons, be all my sins remember'd."

Pondering upon his memorization, he paused, only to disrupt the silence with his clumsy footing. A pile of leaves rustled beneath his shoe-steps, and he had no choice now. The game was over. Tenderly, he pulled himself from the woods and approached her from behind, still moving like a shadow, stalking away. When he finally came into close enough distance, he glanced over her shoulder at her ornate handwriting and smiled. His name? In a heart? The very idea made him quiver, further giving away his position. He decided it was about time to stop the spy-play.

"Steady hand you have," he whispered, not taking her by surprise at all. "Takes many years of practice to even accomplish such movements and dedication. My handwriting is lackluster by comparison."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-18-2013), Minxs (09-18-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-18-2013, 08:32 PM

Alexandra smiled softly hearing Davids soft voice. She closed the book slowly, smiling up at him. She stood, wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you David. So you saw?"

Alexandra blushed softly looking at him.

"I..like you...a lot."

She blushed softly, her eyes gazing into his. She rested a hand on his chest, feeling his heart race, as did hers.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-18-2013, 08:39 PM

She was right in feeling his heart race. Those words he had longed to hear for quite some time now. With a gulp, he managed to sputter out a response, not really thinking properly beforehand.

"And I do believe I've grown rather fond of you, too."

No, those weren't the right words! Not at all! But with a glance down into her eyes, he could tell she knew exactly what he meant by them. He was a nervous type, but she knew that. She could read him, much like the book now laid upon her lap. And like her doodle, she had imprinted something upon him, just beyond his title page.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-18-2013, 08:44 PM

Alexandra smiled at him, blushing softly.

"I haven't been this happy for a very long time."

She chuckled softly, finally happy to have told him how she feels, about him.

"I am glad I came here. My mind is so clear, my hand is healing, and you've healed the huge hole that was in my heart."

She leaned up softly, kissing his cheek before pulling back a little.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-18-2013, 08:48 PM

He could only smile at her actions, a natural reflex he had built up in his years of emotional solitude. It was not a defense, but rather, his response to the stimuli in his head. Neurons firing off in random directions, blood pulsing through his veins at light speed. With an exhaled breath, he returned her kiss on the cheek.

"There are good and bad things here," he said with another grin. "But mostly good. Everything heals in time, but...perhaps with assistance from the right people, the healing process might accelerate. I know you have kickstarted my own healing."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-18-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-18-2013, 08:56 PM

Alexandra smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling in the light.

"I am glad to know that I am helping you. You captivate me David."

She looked down, taking his hand gently in hers.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-18-2013, 09:26 PM

"You do have some sort of witch blood in you, roight?" he asked with a laugh, setting himself up for a bit of witticism.

"I suppose you might have captivated me yourself with some charm. But I think that was natural. No witchcraft needed."

He chuckled warmly and ran his fingertips along the inside of her palm. For one moment, he savoured thecountours of her soft skin -- something he had missed out on his entire life. A loveless life now lived without longing.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-18-2013, 09:35 PM

Alexandra chuckled softly looking up at him, hearing his words. They looked adorable standing there, holding each other. Her fingers stroking his hands, so soft.

"I wouldn't do that. If I was to win your heart, I wanted to do it naturally. I fell so easily for you. When you held me that day, when our hands were joined and we were nailed to the cross, when you held me..I knew. I knew it was more than just a friendship."

She looked into his eyes, searching them for his feelings in that moment.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-18-2013, 09:43 PM

He bounced his head from side to side, carefully thinking of his next response, as opposed to his boyish nature of simply blurting out his awkward thoughts. When he had finally come to a careful conclusion, he interlaced his fingers amongst Alexandra's and spoke.

"It was a combination of my morality...seeing someone so pure about to be subjected to a punishment not suited for a creature of your innate being...and of course, of my own emotion. Dear girl...could I be so foolish as to stand by and watch my own heart be mangled upon the cross? Never. Our blood is mixed now. The past is the past, and we stand conjoined in this life that flows through our hearts. And dare I say...I love it all."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-18-2013, 09:53 PM

"And you are my hero."

She smiled up at him, a light dancing across her eyes.

"I never knew that I could feel so strong, even when being broken."

Her gaze was fixed on him.

"I never thought that I would have someone who cares so completely. Someone who makes me happy. I never knew that I could feel so much love."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post