Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pure Banter #RP2
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

09-20-2013, 11:21 PM

Staring

Dwayne “The Schlong” Johnson
[Image: The-Rock-as-a-Woman---91368.jpg]

Neil Patrick Harris
[Image: neil-patrick-harris.jpg]

Jim Parsons

[Image: jim-parsons.jpg]

John Travolta

[Image: john-travolta-gay-spa.jpg]

One thing confuses this man and his giant schlong, One god damn thing.

This is the most electrifying match off al time right?

Right!

Thats what I thought. So why the nipple twisting, tongue, tied Tuesdays is “The Great Schlong” got to share that electrifying steel cage with two nobody’s, I mean The Rock doesn’t even know who they are. How is he supposed to prepare?

By loudly wrestling the champion in a McDonalds toilet?

What? No, you’re referring to why I have just been fined for indecent exposure arnt you? Very funny.

Thanks

I was being sarcastic, do you even know what that means?

Uh yeah, I’m not Jim... HAHAHA.

Hey it’s Sheldon who doesn’t know what sarcasm is, not me. He is just a character I play.

Yeah Neil, just like you play Barney in How I met your mother, but in real life your not a giant purple Dinosaur.

Idiots. HaHa. Anyway Shel-dor the destroyer and buttercup Barney have you ever seen broken arrow?

Neil Patrick Harris and Jim Parsons shake there heads and look towards John Travolta to see if he had seen this movie, he was somewhat older after all.

Oh man you guys really should, Christian Slater was awesome in. The bad guy was a little annoying though. He just kept saying Oh What A Rush all the god damn time.

John, is this the movie that you got this saying from, have you seen this movie, is it your favourite movie, do you watch it everyday while eating a big ol’ tub of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream and crying into a handkerchief that you found stuck to the bottom of your pocket by the love juices you sprayed all over it whilst you were auditioning for Brokeback Mountain 2: The Revenge?

Dwayne laughs so much his schlong wobbles and knocks over the camera that David Hasslehoffs daughters had set up to catch any of there fathers antics on tape to show to the world. Unfortunately for the girls though the Hoff was on best behaviour tonight. He is currently singing the Baywatch them tune over and over again at the request of The Rock. Jonah Hill and Michael Cera can be seen over in the distance running up the beach to the sound of the music.

Anyway so yeah, John Travolta of The Triple X Listers gets out of the batch he had been sharing with The Rocks giant pink bunny friend. Have a bath is a risky move when you know that the bunny can throw lightning bolts out of his little wiggly tail anytime he wants too, or mainly when he gets excited. The bunny doesn’t seem to care that he has been left in the tub and just lays back relaxes in the bubbles and lights up a cigar.

Hey any of you guys know who I am facing on Saturday Night?

Neil Patrick Harris waves his hand in the air excitedly.

Yes Neil?

I know who it is.

Really Neil? You don’[t normally know anything.

Yeah I do its...its...its...its...I forgot

The Rock and the rest of the room all have the faces in there palms as they shake there heads in disappointment of the useless comrade.

I am the Rock and this is my song,
I’m gonna walk into France and slap them both with my schlong,
One Slap for Zach cause his life is a misery,
And two slaps for Jason, shits son there both gonna be history.
I am the most electrifying man in the world,
Why put me in a match with these little bitch girls,
Yeah I’ll Rap like John Cena, the bitch with a cap,
Damn I wish The Rock got to electrify that twat,
But these two Jabroni’s will have to suffice,
Holy shit dawgs The Rock,
would have more fun with Bryce.

Word you ya mother!

[Image: tumblr_m0h9wpbdU21rqfhi2o1_500.gif]

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post