Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Good luck. (RP #3)
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-16-2013, 10:45 AM

[ .. Static .. ]
[ .. Fade up XWF logo .. ]
[ .. Fade out .. ]

As has become common before his matches, the scene suddenly pops to living with the arm of Shawn Steele filling the screen before slowly pulling back again after having just flipped on the camera. This time we’re not in Shawn’s Portland, Oregon home, but instead inside of his hotel room in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Shawn Steele: It’s been a busy week for me. A week I’d really rather forget. But before I can do that, I have to step into that ring tonight on Madness and make yet another statement. A statement that guys like Hunter Payne and LJ Havok don’t seem to understand. These two guys .. they’re suffering from the same problems. They don’t have their eye on the ball. Payne .. Hunter Payne is too busy deal with his whore to even know that he’s got a match tonight. Has he even mentioned me? Or Havok? No. Because he’s distracted. You can’t step into the ring with a guy like me, and be focused on anything .. ANYTHING .. other than your own survival. And Hunter Payne? Hunter Payne is only focused on his own shortcomings as a man. Which, ironically, will be on display tonight, more so than ever before. So Hunter .. get your shit together. Get rid of the whore and focus on being able to walk after tonight’s match.

And Havok? Havok picked a hell of a time for a trip down memory lane. But if he can manage to pull his head out of his ass for a few minutes tonight, he’s going to prove problematic. Don’t get me wrong. I’m the better man. The better wrestler. The more powerful man. But from what I’ve seen of LJ Havok .. and I’ve been watching .. he picks his spots. He doesn’t go into a fight .. especially a fight he knows he has no chance of winning .. he doesn’t go into a match like he’s in tonight without a game plan. And I’m sure he’s got his plan planned out to perfection. Or what he thinks is perfection. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Extreme Revolution showing their faces tonight. Though, just as a friendly reminder to Havok and the rest of them, I’ll remind you to take a look back at the last group that saw fit to attack me from behind. Should Extreme Revolution show their faces tonight .. in MY business .. their fate will be no different.

But back to Havok for a moment. Is he as gifted an athlete and techncial wrestler as Hunter Payne? Probably not. Is he as much of a force as I am? Probably not. But what he is .. is a guy who, simply put, wins matches that he shouldn’t. He’s the underdog who defies the odds. He knows that .. that at some point tonight, Hunter Payne and I are going to be going at it. Most likely it involves me tossing him around like a fucking rag doll while he screams for his skank to save him. And it’s in that moment .. that very slim moment in time where LJ Havok will strike. Where Havok will make his move. He’ll take advantage of the situation, like he always does, and he’ll manage to steal yet another victory. Yet another victory that he has no business picking up. Because that’s just what you do, isn’t it Havok? You see your opportunity and you strike. And I applaud you for that. But here’s the thing ....

I know what’s coming. I know how you are Havok. I know WHAT you are. So you go ahead and pick your spots tonight. You attack from behind. You bide your time and grab your shot. But tonight .. tonight is going to be different. Because I know it’s coming and I’m ready for you Havok. I’m ready for anything you bring to that ring tonight. And the same goes for Hunter Payne. Should he even show up. Should he even remember that he actually has a match. One thing is for sure. Tonight, the house is getting torn down. Payne .. Havok .. good luck boys. You’re gonna need it.

Reaching forward, Shawn Steele’s arm fills the screen again as he reaches for the camera before it cuts out completely once more.

[ .. Fade out .. ]
[ .. Fade up XWF logo .. ]
[ .. Static .. ]

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Steele's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-16-2013), Hunter Payne (09-16-2013), LJ Havok (09-16-2013)