Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove it Into Space II Pt. 1
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-14-2013, 01:36 PM

The Camera Slowly turns on while looking at the Stage. A Spotlight is on Radio where he is wearing his old Soldier Armor. Music begins to play while Radio walks down to the ring.

Radio steps into the ring and takes his rifle out and puts it at the ceiling. He beings to shoot it with fireworks coming out of it with the music still playing. He drops his rifle and rips his armor off and asks for a mic.

Mr. Radio: "The time is here! The show has begun and if you thought my Firework rifle was crazy you just wait till later. This is the music of my people and you will like it! Let me re introduce to you, Micah Jacobs and Diamond Dallas Page! These two are my co gm and my guest enforcer!"

Micah and DDP walk to the ring with the spotlight on both of them. They both slide into the ring and stand next to Radio while he is smiling. Radio lifts his mic back up ready to speak once more.

Mr. Radio: " Instead of all of you listening to my music I went out and found a band that seems to be really popular with most of you humans. Ladies and gentleman please Welcome..."

Music begins to play on the dark stage.

Crowd: "FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH!"

Radio, Micah, and DDP all listen to Iron Maiden perform in the middle of the ring. The crowd still freaking out that they are the only crowd probably that will ever get to witness Iron Maiden perform in SPACE!

After iron Maiden finish performing..
"Do your Worst" by NEW YEARS DAY begins to play

Alexandra with the spotlight around her walks to ring ready to earn her rematch with Supernova. Callaway slips under the bottom rope and jumps on the top turnbuckle and the marks start cheering. As she hops down to go taunt on the other corner Radio tells Micah and DDP to head backstage. Radio whispers something to Alexandra but what?

"Can't stop the rain" by Kropp Circle beings to play.

Rayne walks to the ring casually because the crowd is booing him so hard that you can barely hear his theme song. He goes through the middle rope and hops on the top turnbuckle and waits for the bell to sound.

Radio hops out of the ring and does the official bullshit.

Mr. Radio: " In that corner, Raynebow! I mean Rayne. In the other corner weighing in at 110 pounds residing from Dallas Texas, Alexandra CAAAlAWAAAY!!!"

Alexandra Callaway
- vs -
Rayne

Radio sounds for the bell and we are off! Rayne hops off of the turnbuckle and is immediately jumped on by Callaway! she is just punching his fucking head in right now! Rayne pushes her off of him and get s to his feet only to get dropkicked right in the damn jaw! Callaway going to town on him again until Rayne get her on his shoulders and throws her into a corner. Rayne runs at her charging up Lariat into a corner only to go chest first into the corner. Callaway rolls Rayne up from behind!

Rayne Kicks out! Callaway then with a snap DDT while Rayne was on his knees. Rayne writhing in pain from the ddt. He must have a headache now and is probably going to ask Radio for a quick break. While Rayne is trying to get out of the ring for a break Callaway grabs his left ankle and drags him back in! Rayne kicks her in the head while she still has his ankle. Rayne gets to his feet and then hits that lariat he was trying to hit. Rayne kicks Alexandra's head from anger then goes for the pin!

Callaway kicks out with ease! Rayne looking frustrated rolls outside to start digging under the ring for a weapon. Radio taps on his shoulder and shakes his head no. Rayne sighs and rolls back into the ring and walks right into another Dropkick straight to the jaw. Radio tosses in a laptop.

Mr. Radio: " Show him what SPAM tastes like! haha. that was awful. "

Callaway picks up the laptop and swings it only to be caught by Rayne. Rayne pulls it from her and opens it so he can blog some more. Callaway kicks Rayne in the gut and runs the ropes. Right before she was about to hit a running DDT Rayne stops her by smacking her in the face with the laptop! Rayne starts to hit Callaway many times with it then goes for the pin!

Callaway kicks out! Rayne licks his hand and then grabs Callaways Vagina!!! WHAT THE FUCK!? Callaway ain't takin non of that shit so she starts punching the top of his head until he got another headache. Callaway stumbles into the corner so she can adjust her under garments. Rayne gets up and runs straight into a spinning heel kick! Callaway decides not to go for the pin and picks Rayne up and locks Rayne in the Callamission! (Tazzmission) Rayne is struggling to get out but all he's doing is flailing his arms.

Rayne bites Callaways hand and she let's go. Rayne bit pretty hard because now Callaway is bleeding from that bite mark. Rayne punches the back of Alexandra's head while she was checking out the bite mark. Callaway in the corner dazed and may have rabies from that bite is watching as Rayne runs into her with a Corner body splash! Alexandra falls and Rayne goes for the pin!

3 is what Rayne wishes for but Callaway kicks out! Rayne starts hitting the mat out of anger.

Mr. Radio: "HEY! you calm the fuck down gay boy!"

Rayne looks at Radio and flips him off. radio gets on the apron and spits in Rayne's face. Rayne turns around and gets hit with a spinebuster from Callaway! She goes for that pin! The crowd counts with the ref!

1!

2!

NO! The crowd boos as Rayne kicks out! Rayne slides outside and starts going up the ramp. Callaway follows him and Radio keeping an eye on the action. Rayne turns around quickly kicks Alexandra right in the gut and continues to try and get the fuck out of there. As he was about to leave DDP blocks his path and throws him down the ramp! Rayne starts rolling and almost hits Callaway but she stops him with her foot and picks him up. She has him by the throat and pull him over by the ledge of the ramp! and...

She lifts him for the Chokeslam! Rayne jumps out of the way at the last possible second and then Drop kicks her into area on the side of the ramp. Rayne gets up and starts laughing and forgets about DDP and walks right into a DIAMOND CUTTER!!!!!! The crowd goes wild!

Callaway crawls back onto the ramp and Radio tells her that he will "assist" her and get Rayne back into the ring. Callaway pushes his shoulder just a bit.

Alexandra Callaway: " I can do this on my own Radio!"

Radio backs off and Callaway grabs Rayne by the neck and drags him back into the ring. Before Alexandra slid back into the ring she grabbed that looks very familiar to movie goers out there. A fucking Light saber!

Mr. Radio: " Hey, I was saving that for later dammit!"

Rayne cowers in the corner while Callaway walks towards him with a Red light saber ready to cut him open all over this ring! Callaway lifts the Light Sabre up ready to stab when Rayne kicks her right in the Vagina. Callaway drops the Light sabre behind her and it shuts off. Rayne jumps up to the top rope and jumps off in a Moonsault style. Callaway grabs the Lightsabre as quick as possible and...

KSCHHHHH. Almost a bucket of blood poor's down on Callaway. Rayne who now has a fucking Light Sabre inside of him is dripping blood all of the middle of the ring. Callaway turns the Light Sabre off and rolls Rayne over for the pin.

3!

Callaway does it! She may have murdered some one in the progress but she has done it! The officials are checking on Rayne to see if he is still savable. The officials think it might be impossible but with this ships E.R. they might be able to save Rayne! Callaway jumps on the top rope in celebration and now she gets her rematch with Mr. Supernova later tonight! The question is, Will she be able to do it with the energy that she used just now? We will have to wait and find out.

Coming up next however is the Zero Gravity match! it will be Zak Misery vs Tri Bute. Who will win in this what seems to be impossible to win match?

To be continued...

(OOC: I will post The next two matches next and then the Australian Creature match and TV title match in separate parts. So there will be 4 parts total.)

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(09-14-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-14-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-14-2013), John Austin (09-14-2013), Minxs (09-14-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-15-2013), Rebel (09-14-2013), Scotty Guillermo (09-14-2013), Smoke (09-14-2013)