Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 03:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A little bit of truth (shove it r/p 3
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-13-2013, 09:22 PM

Normally, I would send a promo into XWF and have it air all over the website. But I figured I would do something different to honor Shove It: Into Space. The show is going to be awesome and dangerous and some of us that go into our respective matches, aren't going to leave unscathed. In fact, I intend to hurt everyone in my match. I don't care who you are, who you think you are, or who you might have been. I don't care who you know. The only thing I care about is beating each one of you.

Now, I understand why you are so butt hurt Smoke Man. On Warfare, you were in a hard fought battle...........er......let me rephrase that. You were in a half- assed battle. First of all, the then champion, Angelus didn't even have his head fully in the game. He was more worried about when he would cash in his 24/7 contract, and on who. Not to mention the fact that he had just been royally beaten by Extreme Revolution. Which leads me to Cam Lang and Jason Smith, who can't even attack someone properly. The fucking Wonder Twins were just barely able to eliminate Angelus. You also had a gimp, Paradoxica, in the match who can't even tie his own shoes, let alone apply a headlock. Christine was still reeling from her match with Jessie Diaz. Ms. Diaz has that awe inspiring effect on people.

I wouldn't exactly call that a hard fought victory, Smoke Man. Here is how I look at it, and how you should look at it. You won the title yes, but you were just a placeholder man. I took what I deserved. I took it from you so get over it.
End of that conversation.

As for Matt Lennox, I got nothing to say to you man. I've beaten you, and I'll do it again. It's a damn shame man. Like me, you have the body of a God. A masterpiece almost. But you lack personality. I could be painted on the Sistine Chapel. While you, with your lethargic personality, are just drawn on the back of a crumpled-up napkin.

I don't even know if Hunter will make it to the space station for the match. Last I heard, he was still in Hawaii with that concubine. It makes no difference though, either he shows up and under preforms, or he doesn't show up and no one misses him. Hunter, here is some of Rebel's free advice. If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn't matter how much you love him, you need to let them go. Drown that bitch while you have the chance. OJ got away with it, I'm sure you could as well.

Mr. Xenophobic himself, Nazi, is also in the match. I know you love your blue eyed, blond hair white men, and that's fine. But I have a problem with your view of hate. See, I just hate everyone. People just suck and I don't like anyone. I don't hate one race or nationality more than the other. Equal and straight down the middle hate. And it's not really hatred, like Nazi has. Mine is more annoyance, then anything. Anyways, bring your little cap gun, and I'll make sure to hit the right spot with it. Believe me, I don't miss.

David "Shadow" Mosier, we don't know each other, and I don't care about you. You've been quiet thus far, so keep at it man. Lay low, hell, don't even show up for the match. Knowing when to walk away is wisdom, Shadow. Be wise, walk away.

It's time for Jonny Rebel to make an impact in XWF that has never been made. An impact that has never been heard of before.
Mr. Radio, I know you will hear this. Do me a big favor. I'm going to need real competition, so set up a bunch of full length mirrors around the ring. To find real competition, I'll need to just look into the mirror, while the rest of the guys in the match scramble for second.

Bring on the venomous ducks, let loose the rabid Kangaroos. I'll fight them all and them move on to the TV title match, where I will beat Supernova and extinguish his light.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel's post:
Christine Nash (09-14-2013), John Austin (09-14-2013), Mr. Radio (09-13-2013)