Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Evil Beginnings Part 5 (The Final Battle)
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-13-2013, 07:53 PM

Continuing from Part 4

The door swings open and Matt comes running in. He looks in the living room and nobody is there, he looks in the dining room and nobody is there. He finally makes his way into the kitchen and sees his wife Laura tied up in a chair. He rushes over and kneels down to her and pulls the tape off her face.

Matt- Laura!? Who did this to you?! Tell me!

Laura- It was your fucking father.

Matt- What?

Out of nowhere Tim hits Matt in the head with the butt of his gun knocking him to the floor leaving Matt staring up dazed. Tim begins walking around Matt's motionless body.

Tim- Hey son! Its dad! You know the drunk ass hole who has never done shit for you! News flash Matt, I saw your little DVD and I wasn't happy about what you had to say. I was thinking since your down there, maybe I should just fucking kill you now.

Laura begins screaming at Tim and Tim stops and smacks Laura in the face.

Tim- Shut up bitch!

Matt attempts to get back up but Tim hits him back down.

Tim- Where's my professional wrestling son at?! I thought you were this big strong tough guy now boy?! I guess not, you're that same little bitch I used to beat on when you were a little fucker.

Matt suddenly gets this huge burst of strength and pushes Tim off of him. Tim goes flying into the wall and leaves a huge hole in it. Matt rushes at him and the two get in a huge fight. The gun goes flying towards Laura's feet while Matt has Tim held against the wall still until Tim low blows Matt. Tim then goes after the gun but Laura kicks the gun away making Tim hit Laura. Matt becomes even more enraged and grabs Tim and throws him to the ground and begins giving him lefts and rights. Tim then rolls Matt over and giving him blow after blow followed by a huge head butt knocking Matt out. Tim then gets up and starts laughing.

Tim- You know Matt, that was some fight you put up. Its a shame its gonna be your last fight. Tell me, how's that whore of a mother doing? Oh I bet she is the best mommy in the entire world right? Wrong! Matt I told you when you was just a boy, that bitch didn't love you. And what did you do? You sat there and cried like the pussy you are.

Laura- You mother fucker! Leave him alone! You wanna beat on someone, beat on me you sick fuck!

Tim begins walking towards Laura.

Tim- You sure are a brave woman aren't you. And you know something else, you are pretty damn good looking.

Tim begins touching Laura on her shoulders and massaging her shoulders. He starts making his way down her chest.

Tim- I bet he cant fuck you as good as I could.

Laura starts crying and all of a sudden. BOOM. Tim looks down a little and sees a gun shot right in his chest where his heart is. He looks up and it is Matt's mom Barb holding the rifle Tim had brought. She has a slight smirk on her face.

Barb- If you watched the DVD fully Tim, you would have known that I live here as well.

Tim drops to the ground with blood pouring out of his chest. Barb comes running over to Laura and unties her then they both go and help Matt up. The three walk over to Tim's body.

Barb- Good thing I came home at the right time.

Matt- I cant believe this fucker came back and tried killing me. Why? I just don't get it.

Barb- Don't worry yourself over it Matt, he was a worthless piece of shit. He was obviously jealous over the fact you went on to bigger and better things. You said what you thought in your movie and he should've saw that.

Matt- Guess we oughta get the cops over here. Mom call them while I make sure Laura is okay.

The camera starts zooming out on Laura and Matt hugging. Laura is sobbing into Matt's chest while Barb is calling the police. The Camera fades out.
Scene over

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
Mr. Radio (09-13-2013)