Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
rayne's RP#4: Satellite 2 of 4
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-13-2013, 05:06 PM

Admin note: I will be posting rayne's roleplays for him as he does not have posting access currently. Everything below is his work, as is. I have not read it yet or made any edits.

"Maybe you will always be--
Just a little out of reach..."

The grass surrounding Mac Manor was moist and damp... the rain had just descended, though only for a spell. But long enough to leave its mark. He lay there, upon his front lawn, arms folded behind his head... staring at the heavens above. Soaking in the night's atmosphere... gazing into the stars.

raYne wore a pair of shredded jean shorts, a black tee with the phrase 'iAm' written across the front in crimson red, and his feet were slipped into a pair of rugged, dark brown boots. His hair was in its natural, shaggy state... and around his throat, there rested his prized dragon pendant...

He thought to himself for a moment... looking from star to star... till he found the one he was searching for.

"... there she is.", he smiled, chuckling to himself. "Watching down upon me from her throne above... there she sits."

$hane sat up, his knees bent, and his arms wrapped around them. He smiled, staring at the sight above him... the star, shining brightest in the sky... the one he referred to as 'her star'.

"Alexis... I know you're up there. And I know... somewhere...
... somewhere on this Earth. You wait...

"Part of me...
The darkness.
He believes you to be dead...

"... but I know.
I know, deep down within...
You remain.

"Your star... it guides me. It shows me the way... the way of true light, and not this evil that consumes me...

"... it shows me that you are still out there... that that part of me that tried so desperately to end your life...

"... that he failed.
And that you are waiting.
To reveal yourself...
To show yourself to me.
For the first time.
Again."

raYne then bowed his head... and began to speak. This time, targeting the camera... and the viewer.

"Alex... I am sorry. I am truly, truly sorry...
For everything. My attitude since the day I stepped foot inside the lockeroom of this place...

"... I know its left a sour taste in your mouth. In the mouths of all the men and women that make this place what it is...
... but I plan on changing that. Fixing... that. That part of me... it will take a long, long time...
... but iAm.

"I sent you a letter... and I don't know if you've received it... but I want you to know...
... that I know. I know you don't believe Nova still cares for you.
I know you love Mystica... as well as Griffin...

"... but that's not the point.
Love... true love... endures all things.
True Love is Eternal.

"Whether we ignore it or not... whether we believe it or not... it is always there.
If we choose to ignore it... it undergoes a transformation. It becomes something else...
Memories. That's all... but some of the absolute greatest memories. The ones we hold dear.
The ones we cherish... forever.

"You and Nova... I can feel it. You will ignore it. It will change. It will transform, and go through that metamorphosis.
You will remember... you both will. The times you spent together... they will no longer be within the 'now'...
... but they will be within your mind, your heart, and your soul.
And there, they will forever rest."

raYne then turns his gaze toward the camera... a serious expression now covering his face... he continues. "But I... I choose a different path. I choose to hold on... To continue believing, through everything that has transpired in my life... that my love... OUR love... that of Alexis and I... that it is not dead. That it continues to live... or, at least, to cling desperately to life. Waiting for air to be breathed into it once more... Somewhere out there, she walks. She passes through place to place. I can feel it. She is looking... for her lost love. She is looking for her 'Reeve'... the man that once was... but that no longer is..."

He turns his head again, looking back toward the night sky... "He came from the stars. I came from out of Nowhere... but both of us, he and I... Mr. SuperNova and the raYne Storm... we share one thing in common. We were both something... something which we have left. But which continues to return to us... reaching out to us... calling for us... I think back on those days I spent, in my home of Nowhere, Oklahoma... Halloween. My birthday. The day I loved oh so dearly...

"... the day my mother left me... after my father revealed his terrible secret. My perfect world came crashing down around me... everything, this story book world of fantasy I called home... it all shattered to pieces and scattered across the seven winds. All that I knew... or at least, all I THOUGHT I knew... was no more.

"Things changed... people changed. I changed. Time moved forward, and eventually... I left home. I left for St. Louis, Missouri... the raYne Forest... XAW. I became who iAm now.

"But within all of those years... one woman was there for me. Her name was Alexis. Alexis Montana. When I was young... I saw her in the halls of school... her beauty resonated like the glow of the moon. She was enchanting... yet, she was oh so different.

"She was a punker. But not only that, she had this strength that made some of the guys green with envy. She trained rigorously. She was on the boy's wrestling team. She could take down a guy within a matter of seconds, for she not only had physical strength...

"... she had heart. More heart than anyone in that school.

"I had my eye on her... for all those years. Till prom. I broke down and told her everything... that I loved her. That she was exactly the kind of gal I could picture spending the rest of my life with... growing old together.

"... she told me she felt the same way. And that she had for as long as she could remember. She loved my curly hair, when all others teased me for it... she loved the way I snorted when I laughed, a laugh I hated... but one she couldn't get enough of.

"And she loved my girlishness. Everyone else... literally, everyone in that school, from the students to the teachers to the principal... they all looked down on me. A Southern, Oklahoma school, and here was this boy who wore bracelets and necklaces and glitter... they despised me.

"She loved me. For everything I was. And once I told her I loved her... we were insepperable. Till... till the day my best friend stole it all away from me...

"... Alex. You chose not to listen to him... you chose not to heed his words. You allowed another man to get in the way of that which was meant to be."

raYne turns toward the camera... with a slight hint of fury glistening within his eye. "You ALLOWED him to take True Love, manipulate it, twist it, ruin it, break it down, and tear it asunder.

"Alex... you had your chance. Your ONE chance at True Love. And you denied it.

"That is a sin that cannot be forgiven."

raYne stands, dusts himself off, and stares into the camera's lens...

"... iAm not done with you. There is much more to speak of... soon... tomorrow. I will go into greater detail... I will educate you.

"And you will listen.
And you will believe.
Till then."

raYne walks toward the camera...
... he brushes past it...
And we are left...
Staring into space.

~ to be continued ~

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post