Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Friendly Conversation (for Mystica)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 06:11 AM

Following the events of Warfare, Eli awaits Mystica to join him in the middle of some woods. Mystica finds Eli in his chair with a grin on his face.

"So I was right. You have feelings for her and she has 'em for you, huh? Let me ask you, David.. do you really wanna go down this path?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-12-2013, 07:07 PM

David had changed out of his wrestling gear in favour of a more business casual look. He slowly raised his hand, looking over the bandages running across his palm. Then, oddly enough, he smiled and looked to Eli.

"Feelings? I don't recall there ever being anything said about feelings," he said, something like confidence in his normally meek voice. "I did what I had to. For a friend. And in the end, it seems you did what you needed to do for yourself. But rest assured, there is no path set before me. I am marching in place, my friend. Just awaiting your orders. Looking forward to the future. There are bright things in store. Let this simply mark the date I had to step between blurred lines, my boots wet with my own blood. A singular time, mate. Never again will I question you, my dear patriarch. It was simply a battle between two of my closest associates. I did what was necessary to ensure there was an equilibrium. Nothing has changed, dear Eli, min faeder. I stand with you once more and forevermore."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 09:09 PM

Eli smiles back.

"The beauty when a song is sung with purpose. David, I saw loyalty. I saw friendship. I saw the prophet's eyes open. I don't fight above you. We fight side by side, man.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post