Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Berserker
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-12-2013, 04:46 AM

I snarled and tore myself away from town, sprinting towards the woodline. She needed to be fed or she would tear apart the entire city looking for a way for revenge and to burn off some pent up frustration. It didn't take long to find a 12 point buck but even then, after the chase and take down, it wasn't enough to tame the berserker who circled the outlining of my mental state.

"They will fall...all of them!"

The sound that came from my throat was a mix of a scream and a howl, which sent birds shooting off into the sky. The smell of blood reached my nose and I took off, looking for the wounded human. His back was to me as I walked up, my hand slowly reaching around and covering his mouth as my fangs dug into his throat. His blood was sweet and warm but it did nothing to curve my appetite for blood. I pulled away from the dead man and sighed, punching my hand through his back and forcing his heart through his chest. Normally, I wasn't this messy with my hunts but I didn't care.

"They will just be lambs to slaughter...all of them."

I stared at my fist and I opened my hand, watching his mangled heart fall to the forest floor before pulling my arm back. Blood dripped down from my lips and down my throat as well as the full length of my arm and still...I wanted more. The sound of paws caught my attention and I turned back to the forest, sniffing slightly before taking off in pursuit of the large mountain lion.

The chase was on and neither of us was going to give in. It wanted to live one more day and I wanted blood. It weaved in and out of trees, trying to throw me but all it did was slow me by a few seconds. Anyone could follow my trail if they simply followed the large claw marks in the trees and to be honest, I didn't care. Suddenly, I climbed one of the oaks and took this hunt to a new level, it on the ground and I in the trees. It was easier to see it this way.

I landed on the branch of an old oak and snarled as the lion took a u-turn back into the woods. As soon as the branch got my full weight, it snapped, sending me crashing down to the unforgiving forest floor. My full weight plus gravity slammed me, shoulder first into the ground, ripping a scream of pain from my throat. Its not the best combination for a shoulder that was already pretty fucked up from being shot a few months prior. The branch finally decided to join me on the floor.just as I tried to stand, slamming into my damaged shoulder and cracking against my temple. Blood poured from the wound on my head as I shoved the branch off, trying to shake off the darkness that.now hung around the edges of my vision. if you've ever had the pleasure of being in so much pain that even breathing and thinking added to it...then you now knew how I was feeling. The last thing I saw before darkness took me was a blurred out figure slipping his arms under my back and picking me up.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 09:40 AM

Since no one has been looking out for Elisha and Eli's absence from him, he's been traveling around through woods and dark places. Nearby, he sensed a person was injured. He followed his senses and found a young lady laying on the ground, scooped her up, and looked around to see if anyone else was around but saw no one. He decided to carry her all the way back to his home, the dark cave he's grown to call home anyway.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 09:53 AM

Cold...why was I cold? My eyes slowly opened and I blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the lack of light in the stone room. Wait...Stone? I shot up and immediately regretted it when my shoulder reminded me of the nasty fall but...where was I?

I sniffed, trying to pick up a scent that was familiar but nothing came through. My still usable arm was still drenched in blood so either I walked here on my own or...no...there was a man...but where was he now?

"Hello?"

Nothing...only sound that reached my sensitive ears was water dripping farther back in the cave. I stilled, waiting for another sound other than the water when footsteps making their way to the mouth of the cave made me snap out of my trance and stand. My shoulder complained...loudly, about the sudden movements but I didn't know what to do other than pressing myself in the darkest corner of the cave, my eyes flashing red in rage and pain.

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 10:07 AM

Footsteps are heard far off but the sound is getting closer. A shadowed figure is moving holding a torch in their hand. The lady may look frightened for a second, because her surrounding had been changed. She wasn't sure what had happened or how she got to a dark place. Elisha gets close to her. A torch on fire in one hand, and a bloody dead rabbit hanging by his teeth. He drops it in front of the young lady he had rescued and sits down to look. He's not sure what to do. It's been so long since he's spoken to anyone.

"F-F-Food. Food for y-y-you. You o-o-ok?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 10:24 AM

I looked at the Rabbit then back at the man before reaching out with my bloody hand to take the animal. It didn't have much blood in it but it was enough to soothe some of the burn. Hopefully, I wasn't here long enough to teach the man how to hunt for a vampire.

"Who are you?"

He was human...that much I could smell but he was different, very different.

"Thank you for the...rabbit..."

My shoulder was just about dead and unless it was shoved back into place and wrapped correctly...the career I barely started would just about be over.

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 10:29 AM

Elisha was taken by the young lady's beauty and forgot all about her wound. He was in a daze, almost as if he were going back to his old human ways. After discomfort in the girl's face, Elisha noticed her shoulder. He began to cautiously reach his arms out towards her.

"I fix-I fix-I fix-I fix-I fix.

Elisha remembers his training as a Seal long ago and pushes the shoulder back into place. He quickly leaves the cave for a few minutes leaving the girl a little amount of pain. He rushes back with lots of leaves to help try and wrap it up.

"I fix-I fix-I fix-I fix-I fix. Okay?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 10:40 AM

I wanted to scream, cry, fight and throw up all at once. I knew the man meant well but...FUCK! When he came back with leaves and climbing ivy bits, it made me wonder if there was more to the masked man that just a fighter.

Letting him wrap up my shoulder, I wondered how he knew so much about improvising first aid...He had to be military trained right?

"You know it won't last long...don't you?"

His hands stopped moving, one gripping my bicep gently and the other placed dangerously near my neck.

"Who are you?"

I needed to know who he was...hell, I wanted to know why he stopped to help me...and what I could do to help him in return

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 10:44 AM

Elisha locks eyes with the lady.

"E-E-E-Elisha. Elisha. With-with-with-with E-Eli James. Hatehatehatehatelove.

Elisha began to grumble noises and slurring his words together like a confused little boy.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 10:54 AM

Elisha....with...Eli James?! I hissed and my eyes turned into slits. The sudden hostility made Elisha jump back a bit from me and when I noticed, I calmed down slightly.

"Hush, Elisha. I won't hurt you...Let me help you."

He looked up at me, confusion written plainly on his face. Lightly, I reached out and touched the mask, making him pull away again.

"Look at me..."

His eyes met mine and I slowly changed my eyes to the same soft and warm gold they had been when I tried with Mystica.

'Elisha~'

I was using mind powers on an unstable human...this might not end well

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 11:52 AM

Elisha stares in her eyes and realizes she's something more than a human, but still he feels something.

P-Pretty.

Elisha stands up and distances himself a little bit from the girl. He starts to look angry.

"HELP!? HELP!? Can't. Can't. Can't. Nononononono.

Elisha reaches down and picks up his Lacey doll. He sits in front of the girl and holds out the doll to her face and places his head down.

"Hehe, sorry about that Miss. My son doesn't meet too many people. What's your name?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 12:01 PM

I stared at the doll, my head cocked...was he really speaking through the doll?

"Minxs..."

My eyes danced between the doll and Elisha. The man was an interesting creature...

"Elisha, I can help. You must-"

My eyes widened and I gasped out in pain, dropping to my uninjured side and grasping my shoulder. These branches and leaves weren't going to help for much longer. His eyes peaked out from behind the doll to meet mine again.

'Help me~'

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Elisha peaks wanting to help, but isn't quite sure what to do.

"I help?

"Elisha, hon, don't interrupt. My son would love you help you, honey. What could he do?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 12:38 PM

Chills shot down my spine and I shook, gasping for just even a word and shaking to keep my vision clear. My breath was labored and I did everything in my power to keep the fever from knocking me out of the running.

"Help...f-f-fever..."

My eyes slipped shut and I felt one tear run down my cheek.

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 12:48 PM

Elisha dropped the doll and began to show panic. He looked around for something that may could help her, but saw nothing. Elisha quickly left the cave to go hunt for a doctor at the Promise Land several miles away. Elisha hasn't shown a care for another person since Lacey Rex.

Once he arrives, people start to scatter and hide from Eli's monster. The only person in his sight is a tall man with a hat on who had just finished painting a house. Elisha grabs him as he yells for someone to save him, but Elisha drags him on the ground all the way back to his cave. The man notices the girl lying down unconscious.

"HELP!

The man looks at Elisha, then at the girl..

"What can I do? I don't know how to help? What did you do to her?!

The man is about to raise his fist at Elisha, but darkness in Elisha comes out and he attacks first before the man can hit him. The man's blood is flying everywhere, even on the poor girl Elisha wants to help. He notices her eyes start to move a little.. her mouth opens up as if she is about to say something.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elisha's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-12-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 01:01 PM

Blood.

My eyes snapped open and gone was any color that they may have had. I rolled onto my stomach, keeping weight off my bad arm and stared at the downed man. That may have been a bad thing for you have done, Elisha.

A demonic snarl escaped my lips and I moved slowly towards the prey, who finally realized that this girl wasn't exactly human.

"SHIT!"

He scrambled to his feet but didn't make it far before I was on his back, fangs ripping into the tender flesh of his throat and causing even more bloodshed. He landed with a sick thud that even caused a sick whimper to escape Elisha's throat as I downed as much blood as I could but even then, I knew I would need more than just this.

I stood and looked at Elisha, my blacked out eyes retracting back to their normal color. Blood covered my lips and dripped down my neck again.

"Elisha..."

Reaching out, I grabbed his shirt before the fever took over again, causing me to collapse against his chest.

"Medicine...wheres....medicine..."

My eyes slipped shut and I slid down his chest to the floor of the cave

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 01:25 PM

It's been many years since a lady had touched Elisha. He felt almost human even for that brief second, but wanted to save the girl. Elisha extended his arm towards her as if he was offering her to drink his blood.

"T-T-THIS?

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 01:41 PM

"No...doctor....where is a doctor..."

Blood would only work for a little...just like the makeshift bandage on my shoulder.

Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 05:48 PM

Elisha stares at the lady not knowing where a Doctor could be, since every one runs away when he rushes into town. He decides to scoop her back in his arms and leave the cave. He starts to run through the woods back to where he originally found her. Once he gets to the place, she recognizes the area.

"WHERE? I Take to help. H-H-Here You Fall.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 06:13 PM

I looked at the branch and remembered the entire fall. My hand gripped my shoulder and I whimpered softly.

"I don't know how to get back to town....where did you find that other meal? There should be a...doctor there..."

My ego didn't want to tell him to go to Eli...but I didn't remember how to get back to the pub...

"Elisha...please...where did you get that other man..."

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 06:46 PM

Elisha knew that the only person who could get a doctor for her was to somehow summon Eli. Elisha didn't want to, but for the sake of her survival he carried her back towards her cave. As he is by his cave, there he is. Eli wearing pure white pants, a black sleeveless shirt, white button up shirt, and a lovely white fedora. He stands there staring at Elisha holding this unknown girl in his arms. A grin is across Eli's face with Elisha slowly beginning to shake.

"Micah. Minxs. I guess that's one way to get here. Hehehe.

Elisha puts her to the ground and Eli walks over with stuff in his hand like he knew she was injured.

"This is gonna hurt. I don't believe in removing the pain.

Elisha looks worried with Eli beginning to help Micah.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 06:59 PM

One would think there was an exorcism happening in the cave at the pure amount of screams, snarls and thrashing about all because of me. To be honest, I think he had some Holy Water and was using that because it burned worse than Hades.

My eyes snapped open, completely blacked out in rage and pain. Elisha held my other arm so I wouldn't try and claw out Eli's eyes...guess I got close because there was only a scratch on Eli's cheek.

"Vous bâtard malade!"

That annoying laugh made me snarl and bite at him but more pressure on my shoulder caused me to arch and scream. He was saying prayers...that fucker...

(ooc:Vous bâtard malade! You sick bastard!")

Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2013, 09:14 PM

Elisha was mostly shocked Eli met them there. He hadn't seen Eli in days, nor was he expecting Eli to come back around. There he was. Ready to help. Elisha may have gotten the evil Eli all wrong.

Eli seemed to enjoy the pain Minxs was in and made him all the more be rougher with her fixing her wounds. Finally, the screaming ceases and Eli had finished. He had such joy, or so it seemed by the look on his face.

"Should ya be on your way now, darlin?"

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-12-2013, 09:56 PM

My eyes made their way to Elisha and he locked eyes with my now soft gold ones, 'Elisha~I need blood...too weak to hunt...'

I looked back at Eli, my chest rising and falling in quick pants, "Not unless you or Elisha want..."

A familiar scent reached my nose and I turned towards the cave enterance, where a cool breeze calmed my heated flesh.

"Mystica...he's nearby..."

My eyes scanned the cave enterence, distracted by the scent when Eli touched my shoulder, sending me into another frenzy.

"You Bastardo!"

Hate Post Like Post