Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come and get me
Tyler Vegas Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-03-2013, 09:39 AM

After Saturday nights show Tyler Vegas was caught up with backstage. Still bleeding and in a fit of rage at what had transpired in the cage. The man himself was caught walking through the back holding on to the walls as he walked through. His face showing nothing but rage.

After eventually gathering his breath and calming himself down the interviewer was finally able to grab a few words from the XWF newcomer to get his thoughts on what was his debut match in the company. Blood dripping down his body Tyler composed himself to say what was on his mind.

Tyler: How do I think my match went? A match? You call that a match? That was a cage with spears! You could have been the best god damn wrestler in the world or you could have been the god damn Prom Queen, you would still have had the same chance of winning that thing. So no I don't think it went well. I came here not for stupid fucking cage and spear matches. I came here to prove that I am the best in that ring, the best on this mic, the best in this industry. I don't know what the hell was thinking putting me in a match like that. This is exactly the reason why this company needs me, needs real performers to get in that ring hell I'll even admit it. This is why this company needs performers like Sebastian Duke. Take no prisoners attitude is what this company needs.

Tyler slightly staggers against the wall, the blood still dripping from him, it's starting to leave a small pool on the ground underneath. He violently grabs the microphone and pushes the interviewer to the ground. Fury building behind his eyes. From the expression on his face you can tell that this isn't the same man who merely a week ago arrived in XWF and gave a cocky interview to one of the online wrestling community websites. This man looks slightly deranged and warped.

Tyler: You know I've always considered myself as a happy go lucky type of guy, a bit of a rule breaker who can do it while giving myself a good laugh. I've never been the viscous type, never been the type to take things too seriously. Right now, after that fucking cage, after what I've just been through, I'm not here to have fun. I'm here to step on everyone I can get my hands on. You want to put me in a cage ? You want to lock me up and make me bleed. Then maybe, MAYBE locking me in a cage is a good idea. You've unleashed a beast inside of me that I didn't even know existed. You've let free an animal that doesn't care who it wounds or maims while on it's path of destruction. Throw spears at me, throw the best men you've got at me, throw everything at me. From now on, my only goal.....my ONLY GOAL!! is to get to the top of this company, to step on everyone and everything on my way there. That match, was a big mistake, not for me, but for everyone in the back. Everyone who thinks that getting in the ring with me is going to be an easy ride.

Tyler pulls himself up straight, stretches his shoulders out, looking bigger than he just did. He wipes the sweat from his forehead and stands resolute. Looking determined and angry. Shades of lunacy starting to shine through his face, which now holds a slight smirk. He looks down at the interviewer, looking up at him, with a slight trepidation in his face about what Tyler might do next. The smirk grows slightly bigger

Tyler: I want you to go and tell every GM every worker in that locker room, ever single god damn person in this company........that whichever one of them is man enough, whichever one of them thinks that they have it in them to get in the ring with me, one on one, head to head, toe to toe.....then they can do it. I want someone in that ring in the next week. It doesn't even matter which show. Saturday night, Wednesday Night. Anytime, Any Ring, Any wrestler. I don't care who it is, I don't care what type of match they want. One on One, No Holds Barred, Ladder, Chair, Table, Last Man Standing.............as long as they bring their ass to that ring. The challenge is out there, now lets see who's got the balls to accept it.

Tyler Vegas then looks down at the interviewer and helps him up to his feet. The man looks visibly shaken, as if he's never been so intimidated in his life. Tyler hands him back his microphone and just stares at him for a few moments. The interviewer can't pull his gaze away and you can see a mix of terror and respect in his face. Tyler goes to walk away but turns back around and punches the interviewer right to the side of the face, sending him back against the wall before he slumps to the ground. Tyler then walks away, down the corridor out of sight. Having sent both a message and a challenge to everyone in the locker room.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler Vegas's post:
(02-03-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-03-2013, 11:01 AM

OOC: That show is not over yet, that was only part one my man.
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Vegas Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-03-2013, 11:24 AM

OOC: I need to get a new phone, half the text was all jumbled to fuck, couldn't see the title properly or the ending. My bad, apologies
Hate Post Like Post