Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
White Trash Boys
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-01-2013, 10:27 PM

Three ladders are set up in a backyard looking area, the camera pans up to see a man with his feet on the furthest back ladder and both arms on the two other ladders doing push-ups 20 feet in the air. A risk of falling flat on his stomach to the ground obviously doesn’t matter to whoever this man is. A final push-up is done and he swings his feet down still holding each arm on top of two ladders, he does a quick dip and drops to the ground and does a parkour roll out to displace the pain feeling from a somewhat large drop. The man clicks up one of the ladders safety holders and folds it back together. He picks up the ladder and walks with it for a short while before setting it up again in a different area, climbing to the top and sitting at the top of the tall sturdy ladder. A deep breath is taken before hunching over and placing his elbows across his knees for a more comfortable position. The look on his face shows the look of a warrior before battle, as well as a high diver just before they take their leap.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
Wednesday. That is the day that I will be first stepping into the ring to face not only my first opponent of XWF but my first two opponents in a triple threat match-up. A feeling of excitement, and nerves would be what a normal person would feel, but me… I am no normal person. As you can see I have three ladders here with me and if that doesn’t begin to tell you my stories then I don’t know what will. I don’t call myself a high flyer, because that would be a downgrade from what I actually am. I will fly higher than anyone else in this company not only in the ring but to attaining my goals of stardom and championship belts! But that is thinking much too far ahead of the game. This is merely my first match-up where I can show everyone what I am made up, where I can dispose of my two opponents quickly and break them with a high flying maneuver. My opponents, El Chico Blanco, and Trash? So if we put these two together does that mean I will be fighting white trash boys? It doesn’t matter to me who is placed in front of me, because I will be above them in a matter of seconds and on top even quicker.

Crimson quickly makes his way down the steel ladder and walks over to a path which he follows around to the front yard part of the home that he has been in and walks along the sidewalk but stops and laughs. He continues on to a trashcan that is filled with a closed trash bag inside of it. Crimson’s menacing smile becomes apparent and he shakes his head.

Oh man, you are making this much too easy. So everyone I have found my opponent here on the streets and maybe I can get his thoughts on me and our match that well be happening Wednesday!

Crimson walks closer to the can, picks it up, and looks at it as if it were another person. A slight bit of humor and maybe more insanity is felt from this awkward conversation to an inanimate object.

So from what I know this is your third match in XWF and you are currently one-and-one, with a win and loss. This is also me and that other kids first match here. So do you think this gives you an advantage?

Before he gives the trash can a moment to answer and leave the moment more awkward than ever, Crimson slams the can to the cement sidewalk. The bags of trash come flying out and Crimson is just going all out with stomping the can and then he places a part of the old school steel trash can on the curb and he stomps it. He takes a few breathes and looks at the camera with a deeply angry look. His eyebrows furrowed and eyes having an intense glare in them. Walking away from the destroyed can he cracks his neck by twisting it.

You see Can, or Garbage, or whatever your name is, it doesn't matter what your name is because no matter what you are simply another annoying bag from me to take out to the curb. I will leave you laying in that ring just as I will leave this trash laying here. You can take this as a warning to stay out of my way when you can and if you just absolutely can’t hold yourself back, be prepared, because I am going to take the Trash out, come Wednesday night! Now, now this isn't a singles bout so don’t think I have forgotten about you Chico Blanco. The white boy, in English.

Crimson shakes his head as if he was going to approve of the name and the person, and then it’s as if it snapped in his head that he was fooling himself. He smirked at the childish name and took a look around the area.

A simple little white boy, is that it? You are a luchador wrestler huh, well if you think that you are going to be more energetic, quicker, or if you even dare to begin, to think that you well fly higher than me you have got to be joking. I will rip that mask off of your face and beat you with it before you jump off the top rope and hit me with a move. So I want to promise you just as I did that piece of Trash over there, if instead of him you walk into my path and cross the path of a Cobra, you should be read to face the consequences! You will be bit and YOU WILL DIE!

Crimson gets pumped up from saying his not so patented catchphrase. He walks along the side walk until he turns the corner and disappears, A red snake is then seen slithering away from the destroyed trash can and ripped up trash bags.
Edit Hate Post Like Post