Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 10:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience
scottymac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-01-2013, 07:50 PM

Soft music begins to play. A tall well dressed man walks up to a large overstuffed leather chair and slowly sits. Next to the man is a large fireplace. He stares at the fire for a moment before reaching to his side and taking a bottle out of an ice bucket. He grabs a crystal glass and pours the red liquid into the glass. He places the bottle back into the bucket. He smiles as he swirls the glass. The music begins to intensify. He sways his head back and forth to the rhythm of the music. He takes a small sip from the glass. He places the glass on the table next to him and takes a small red leather bound book. He flips a few pages. He slowly smiles and clears his voice for a moment.

The only source of knowledge is experience.

The man closes the book and places it on his lap.

Knowledge, as you will all soon learn is what motivates me, experience is what drives me and victory is what defines me.

Scott pauses for a moment as the fire pops and cracks next to him.

So who is the man you see before you.

Scotty pauses again. He takes the glass and takes a small sip once again.

My name is Scotty Mac. I have one passion in life and that is wrestling.

Scotty laughs for a moment

Let me rephrase that. My passion in life is real wrestling. Not what you see on television each week. You see, I am not a joke, I am not a cartoon character. I am a real life wrestler. In high school and college I went undefeated for eight years.

Scotty takes a drink from his glass.

How many people out there can say that they are perfect at something? Really who can say it?

Scotty laughs softly

I can, you see I never lost a single amateur wrestling match. So I hear the unwashed masses saying already. Yeah but this here is real wrasslin. This is tough.

Scotty stops talking and glares at the fire for a moment.

I am going to show the world once again just how tough I am. I am going to show everyone just what I can do.

Scotty takes the book again from his lap and begins to read again.

People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.

He closes the book once again.

I want to warn everyone that I don’t take well to defeat. It just does not fit me. I have to warn everyone that if you step in the ring with me you are going to lose. But with every lose you will build character. Look at the bright side of it all.

Scotty laughs as he takes the glass once again and takes a long drink from it. He stares at the empty glass for a moment. He then quickly throws it into the fire place. The glass shatters as Scotty stands and walks away.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like scottymac's post:
(02-01-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-01-2013)