Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Statement from Angelus camp*
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-01-2013, 09:23 PM

Earlier this evening XWF analyst Steve Sayors was able to catch up with Jessica Mendez, who many may not know, is currently working in some capacity with XWF Superstar Angelus. This reporter believes that Ms. Mendez, a former XWF front office temp, is acting as Angelus' publicist until the company can find someone more qualified for the job.

[Image: Smackdown-Digitals-6-15-12-aj-lee-311522...h=234&q=75]

The following video was released on Sayor's blog a few hours ago:

We fade in and our camera is following behind Steve Sayors as he's in almost a sprint down a corridor.

Steve Sayors
"Excuse me --! Can you stop for a second?"

We see that he's been chasing a young woman down the hallway. She turns, and gives Steve a cold look.

Jessica Mendez
"What do you want STEVE?!"

Steve Sayors
"Just five minutes of your time. That's it."

Jessica Mendez
"You got three. I have a flight to catch."

Steve Sayors
"Okay, first question. Are you working for Angelus?"

Jessica Mendez
"I don't work for anyone, except me. If you must know, Angelus and I have a business agreement."

Steve Sayors
"If I've done my homework you used to work in the front office for the XWF, right? What makes you qualified to speak on Angelus' behalf?"

Jessica Mendez
"What makes you qualified to ask these questions?"

Steve Sayors
"Well, I do have a journalism degree so --"

Jessica Mendez
"Two minutes --"

Steve Sayors
"I'll cut right to the chase. Where is Angelus now? And where is the US title?"

Jessica Mendez
"I don't see how any of that is your business, Steve. As a representative for Angelus I'll say this: he's on a flight to hawaii to defend his title -- I'll let you decide which one -- and don't you worry, it's safe."

Steve Sayors
"Does Angelus believe he's really the US champion? Has he not seen the tape yet??"

Jessica Mendez
"It's not my place to speak on what Angelus believes. As he often says, he is a man of great discipline. But if you're asking me for my opinion, the belt is in the hands of who should have had it all along."

Steve Sayors
"That's all fine and good, but Ms. Mendez, Angelus lost that match. Then, he took off with the title and disappeared from the arena. No one has seen him since.

Jessica Mendez
"I already told you -- he's on his way to Hawaii. His focus is on Benjamin Crane now. Not silly behind the scenes politics about wins and losses. This interview is over. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a flight to catch."

She gives Steve a sweet smile, then is on her way, leaving behind a very confused Steve Sayors and we --

[Image: 1227062_med.png]

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Angelus's post:
(02-02-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2013, 01:45 AM

As much as it pains me, I will swallow my pride and endorse Angelus as the United States Champion.

ARRRRGHARRgGHgHGGG

I literally almost choked on my pride.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Angelus (02-02-2013)