Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
the lone wolf takes the stand
Captain Extreme Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

09-02-2013, 11:02 AM

You know Black, for an asshole like yourself to dare call me, one of the last 8 of 35 in the thunder bowl a joke. Well when I kick your ass all of over that ring and then beat you within 3 minutes. We'll see who the joke is. Another thing that struck me is if I am such a joke to you. Then why even bother challenging me. Got something to prove there Black. No the reality is that you know I'm not a joke. You know deep down that I can and will beat you. Deep down you know your little return party is going to end before it ever starts.

Now, I could've just shrugged you off. I mean what have you accomplished. Being John Madison's personal servant/slave. Exactly my point. You haven't done a damn thing to earn anyone's respect, and you never will. You my friend are more of a joke then The Cool One from reboot era times. Yeah I've watched XWF for a while now so I know about that. You are more of a joke then Alex Hardy. Hell, you are more of a fucking joke then Dark Shadow.

Oh snap, what wrong Black, did I hurt your little feelings. Too bad, the new era is ushered in and the old is dying out. I decided to enter in the ThunderBowl to shut you
all up. You know what, I almost one it too, and I know a lot of people that were
eliminated before me that could kick your ass. Like Smoke Man for example. You
know that kid that you dropped the FTW title to. He could kick your ass all over this
ring, and he was one of the first eliminated in the Thunder Bowl.

Now go back in your little play house and go cry me a river. Cause this boy is one you don't wanna mess with.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Captain Extreme's post:
Casey Jones (09-02-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-02-2013)