Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Same Damn Time (ThunderBowl Battle Royal Match-RP #4)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-30-2013, 01:39 PM

They're cameras in a Silver Nissan GTR '09. It appears to be Ion's.

"I will be stepping into the ThunderBowl Battle tomorrow, as XWF will crown a new 24/7 Briefcase holder. If I win, I go onto Madness to presumably face Matt Lennox and Andrew Morrison. Right from the start I am the guy that just absolutely bring in money every time I step through the curtain. A born entertainer, my showmanship transcended the industry when I crossed over into reality television; now that I'm back, fans are once again benefiting from my talents. And I'm delivering on every level. My work on the mic is flawless, my matches are pitch perfect, it’s almost as if I never left. I have seamlessly slid right back into my old spot and fans are likely hoping I will not leave anytime soon.
But is the world title in my immediate future? ...HELL YEAH! I haven't has worn the strap before of course, but
there is no doubting I am more than capable
of handling the spotlight. And considering that there is about 8 champions currently in XWF, the tone has already been set in terms of a Rookie in XWF holding a prominent spot in the company.
But despite how much my fans would love to see their favorite hoist the world title
over his head this year, there
seems to be too many obstacles standing in my way.
However, if I were to win the tag titles, then that would open up a whole new world
of possibilities for a potential feud. Lennox and Morrison would surely benefit greatly from the rub that only I could give my career. But the biggest roadblock that I personally see in the way of a my title victory stands at 6’1” and weighs 213 pounds."

Ion takes a sip of his Pepsi from his cup while at a stoplight.

"If the world title is indeed not in my
future, then my presence in the ThunderBowl match is still very important. I add star power to the match, raising the bar for the other superstars competing. I also
add some quality ring work to the bout, especially against the other technically sound and high flying performers involved. And this match is one that I should deliver with excellent wrestling,high impact spots and power moves aplenty."

The light changes to green and Ion sees fans and waves to them as he is driving. Ion stops at Taco Bell and goes inside to order.

[color=lightgreen]"This showdown could very well steal the show at the Shove-It Special, and that is a spot that
I'm only comfortable in, but
also very familiar with.
Win or lose, I will work very hard to make the match and the other superstars look as good as possible. Im a 2-year pro and that is how I do in the XWF business. Whether I
will emerge victorious then compete anywhere for the XWF Championships however, is anyone’s guess. But , I will give everything I have to entertain and win and become the 24/7 Briefcase Holder and #1 Contender for the TV Championship in the same Night, at the same DAMN TIME!"

Ion orders his food as he sits down at a table and starts eating, as the camera fades away.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post