Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Fuckhead! Remember me???????
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2013, 02:46 AM

Yeah, you know who I am! I've come to fuck your world up! To pin your ass and keep pinning you till you finally can't kickout from the pins any more. I am ruthless! I am determined! I am lethal in the ring and I plan to prove it with this first pin. No pin attempt has been delivered by anyone more truly worthy for this title than me. No one more devoted to this profession as me. No one as hardcore and just willing to throw caution to the wind and put it all on the line like I am prepared to do. No one as....fucking high. I'm fucking high as fuck dude! Fuck this speech I'm just going to pin you and get this shit over with.
Pin! Pin! Pin! Pin! Pin! Pin!
Jeff Hardy hits Brock with a punch to the face, a kick to the midsection and finishes it with a Whisper In The Wind. Cover for the pin.

NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-01-2013, 08:39 AM

North Korean War Criminal sighs.

It's his job to administrate belts fairly.

Or if not fairly, in a way that directly benefits himself.

And since he gains nothing from either of these two being champion.

He swallows his pride.

Drops to count.

THREE!

And gives the championship to this moderately attractive purple-haired woman.

Kim Jong Il looks down from the Glorious North Korean Heaven in shame that a title would be given to a woman.

Unfortunately, North Korean War Criminal must do his job. He begs the heavens for forgiveness.

No response.

NEW CHAMPION: JEFF HARDY
Hate Post Like Post