Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 11:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Band Plays On Pt4: Back In Cali
TroyTurner Offline
The Fucking Career Killer

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-26-2013, 12:26 AM

the following Announcement
Has been paid for by the Leaders and sponsors of

[Image: er1_zpsb7b00e15.jpg]

[Image: Oceanfront-Whitehead-Bay-Residence-Santa...a-CA01.jpg]

The scene Fades from the ER logo to show Troy Turner is in the master bedroom of his luxurious mansion in California. After a long flight from Canada Troy Turner is relaxing on his king sized bed watching some television when he hears someone walking by his room. Troy Turner yells out to get the persons attention.

{Troy Turner}
Yo Jeeves!!! You got my stuff?!?

A white middle aged gentleman walks in the room instead of the expected Jeeves.

{???}
…I do apologize sir. Jeeves is on vacation. I am replacing him until next week. Oh and Sir. I give you Mr. Cam Lang.

{Cam Lang}
You still in the bed man, classic Troy…

{Troy Turner}
Ha..You know it,..hold on one second Cam.

No problem im gonna raid the Fridge im fucking starving brother.

Cam leaves out to go into the kitchen as Troy looks back at the man in disgust.

{Troy Turner}
Vacation huh? I didn’t approve that shit. You look familiar anyway…

Why yes sir, I am your families accountant. They asked me to fill in with Jeeves gone. I am…thrilled with that decision…in fact I have…

{Troy Turner}
Bitch I don’t want to hear your life story. So you gotta take a break from crunching your numbers to wipe my ass for the week. We get it… congratulations. Did Jeeves leave you a list of what to get me?

Yes, I have it with me now. You asked for prescription strength cough syrup and 7-UP. Are you sick Mr. Turner?

Troy Turner pumps his fist with a “yes” as he reaches over to grab his giant size gold cup. The cup is covered in different colored diamonds.

{Troy Turner}
Sick? I’m sick of your ass…

The Turner family accountant quickly covers his face. Turner has a perplexed look on his face.

{Troy Turner}
What the fuck was that? Why are you covering your face?

Well… I know that you have a… tendency… of spitting in peoples faces to show your… displeasure. I would rather not receive that type of treatment.

{Troy Turner}
You know what that is amazing. You probably don’t even watch wrestling BUT you knew what your assignment was. So you, being a hard working individual, prepared yourself to take care of me…and knew I liked to spit in people’s faces. That shows dedication…. That shows heart. You my friend are the fucking man. And motherFUCKING Troy Turner can dig that. The world needs more people like me and you. You know what? Let me borrow your cell… I’m going to call my dad now and tell him to get you a raise and a blow job.

The accountants face lights up with jubilation as he reaches in his pocket and pulls out his blackberry. Troy Turner takes the blackberry…dials one number…then throws it against the wall…smashing it into pieces. The accountant can’t believe what he has just seen.

{Troy Turner}
Why you look so surprised? Not only do I spit in peoples faces… but I throw cell phones as well, guess you didn’t study that hard did you?! That shit JUST happened. Your fucking phone, just got thrown across the fucking room, and now it’s shattered in 1,000 fucking pieces. ER MFer! Fuck you and your phone.

We see Cam peek his head in to see what’s going on, he starts to laugh at Troy losing his damn mind on the poor guy. He shakes his head and goes back to fixing a sandwich. The accountant can’t believe the way he’s being treated when he goes to raise his voice. Suddenly Troy Turner hawks a massive loogy and spits it right in the face of the accountant. The accountant shakes his head in nervousness and trepidation…and runs out of the room crying. Just as Troy Turner goes to mix his purple drank in his sweet pimp cup, his phone rings.

{Troy Turner}
Hello? Jeeves what’s up? How come you didn’t tell me you were going on vacation? What? Yeah the new guy is here… but I doubt he will be much longer. What? No I didn’t spit in his face….NO I didn’t break his phone. Yeah…Ok I did both of those things… but somebody had to set him straight. He was mistreating me and saying the N-word to disrespect you. He’s lucky I didn’t sick Cam or Lj on his ass, get his neck snapped.

Troy Turner pours some cough syrup into the cup as Cam walks in, he motions to him “1 sec”. Cam sits down on a couch in the huge living area of Troy’s room. He listens as Troy continues to talk with Jeeves.

{Troy Turner}
Speaking of Lj have you got in touch with him yet, Ive been trying to reach him all week….Yeh I know. I just want to know whats going on with my brother you know I may need to fuck somebody up. Yeah I’m feeling good. I’m going to OWN at War Games. Jeeves you should come down to ringside with me, I’ll throw Diaz to the outside… you accidently fall head first in those titties… what? I know you’re on vacation…I’m just saying. Man… don’t worry about Team Eli. I’m not anymore… you know why? Hes got his squad, I got The All-Star Team, The ER and some purple drank. He’s got his equalizer and I got mine....Yeh Yeh Jeeves im gonna get the Nurse to do it…Trust me im good. A couple of cuts on my head? Fuck that Jeeves… I’m still alive; I’m surviving whatever they throw at me. Now? Now it’s a time for a little offense. Full court press baby. Yeah….ok I’ll talk to you later.. Peace.

Troy Turner hangs up the phone and finishes making his beverage. Then walks over to where Cam is and sits down ready to talk business. As they begin to talk the nurse comes in to check on Troy.

{Troy Turner}
Any Word?

Cam
Nothing yet….But I wouldn’t worry about LJ, you know him he has some personal shit to deal with back home. The guy cares a lot, whether that's a strength or weakness I don't know but I'm happy to have him on our side.

The Nurse starts to re-wrap Troy’s ribs that seem to be healing quiet well.

{Troy Turner}
Yeh that’s true.

Cam
They don't even know it yet, we haven't even started to cause shit around here. Each of us have been around for a dismal amount of time and yet Mega madness was closed out by the three of us, standing tall and sending a clear message to the XWF. We have more up our sleeves, we have some secret weapons.

{Troy Turner}
Also very Fucking True.
Your right man, Trust me I have no worries, have to admit It caught me off gaurd when Angelus asked me to join his Team. Shit shocked me, think that’s why Jeeves is so concerned about me being 100% and shit. Old guy.. gotta love’em though.

Cam
Yeh, you do have Angeles on your team. I know you got a couple bruises and stitches from him, whether you can trust him or not?.... I'll tell you one thing. Despite any animosity you have towards him, you're all fighting for one thing and that's an opportunity at gold. He's a smart guy just like you're a smart guy, you're all fighting for the chance to go one step higher, as for me I'm hoping to meet with Angeles very soon after our team is victorious.

{Troy Turner}
Oh Team Eli will fall. Question is how much will it take to get it done. Alright Nurse your done here, cam lets cut this shit real quick so we can get ready to meet with the rest of the family.

The XWF Camera crew sets up lights and props in the backdrop real quick as the 2 soon to be Icons prepare to speak. A crew member gives the Go-Ahead. Cam turns and looks towards Troy, and with a serious face starts to speak.

=============================================================================

Cam
We haven't been talking much about War games, but quite honestly I think we all know what we need to do. You and LJ are pitted against each other and it's not exactly the best case scenario…. but look this is a golden opportunity for both of you to come up huge for the Extreme revolution, if you happen to cross paths then so be it. At the end of the day, we're still one faction and a damn strong faction at that.

{Troy Turner}
Fucking right!.....a faction that’s soon to grow even Stronger. Speak Brother.

Cam
This upcoming Warfare in fact, I’ll just be straight up with all of you, There will be another reveal. This guy's big and he's been dying at a chance for competition, and since I'm a nice guy I'll give you a hint... you'll be seeing him stand tall with me by the end of our match.

{Troy Turner}
Whether or not I’ve meant to do the things that I’ve done over the last few weeks is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that when people think MFTT now… they don’t think of merchandise sales or how fucking sexy I look in my underwear. They now think,..EXTREME REVOLUTION! Now the boys in the locker room give thought; am i going to get my teeth knocked in with a sledgehammer. Am I going to get some poor relative beat down. How is Troy Turner going to fuck me up? Or the best question yet… will I see it coming?

Troy Turner laughs sadistically to himself, he reaches in his inner pocket and puts on his trademark shades.

{Troy Turner}
Team Eli aka "Congregation"… that’s the beauty of motherFUCKING Troy Turner and the ER. We are capable of the most devastating shit this business as ever seen… and you never see it coming. It comes from a million dollar package, custom made from head to toe, but our actions are far from luxurious. We very well may be the new faces of XWF… but I’ll end your fucking career, and make you famous in the process. I’ve spent a long time making my opponents aware of this… maybe at War Games I’ll have to start teaching.

Cam
But there's something bigger than us, in fact something that's going to impact the entire XWF. Instead of working from the outside in, it'll be the exact opposite. We have a plan to change this place from within the very few with power here in the XWF. All I can tell you is, it'll definitely be EXTREME.

Cam spits a big loogy on the face of the camera lens as Troy comes out of nowhere with a sledgehammer BOOM, cherry on Top. They walk off as the control team go frantic trying to switch to a War Games Promo.
[Image: 3dkvUAcC80S38h0cE2RoeBrb9ZxKMrz6s7cyMEsZ...tl7I8=w300]

[Image: troy_zps1385e6e7.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like TroyTurner's post:
(08-28-2013), Cam Lang (08-26-2013)