Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To: That Wild Bitch
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-25-2013, 03:20 PM

A letter, left at the 'Promise Land' or more accurately, whatever Mental Institution that Sin claims to be from this week, is addressed to her directly, from none other than Jessie Diaz. Oh great, more letters...

Greetings, if you've read this far, congratulations are in order. I honestly thought you were the female Peter Gilmour and were illiterate, likely due to ingesting too many lead paint chips as a small child. The jist of this? A challenge. You, me, some show at some point. There's a multitude of problems I have with you, and all of them will be addressed after you accept.

Or you could just kill yourself, you troubled little whore.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Sean Falcon (08-25-2013)
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-27-2013, 04:42 PM

Oh joy another toy to play with and break, I can not wait. As far as being a female Peter Gilmour this just goes to show you know nothing about the competition you dare to challenge. Truth be told the only thing Peter Gilmour and I have in common are the fact that we both love having wild sex with men. You call me troubled...I have excepted that and welcomed the dark passenger inside me. A little whore, well I suppose we all love to have a good time so if that is how you see me then very well. But killing myself just wouldn't be any fun.....but hurting you now that would be entertainment.

Any time anywhere......

Sin

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-27-2013, 04:45 PM

OOC: Does the Shove it after the one I'm running work for you? That would be the 14th, if I did the math right.
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-27-2013, 04:51 PM

Jesus Christ and you said I was the female Peter Gilmour and you can't even figure out the simple math to come up with the answer for your question. Yes the 14th.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2013, 05:05 PM

To be fair, the question was whether or not you're available for that particular date. The "math" was never a question, it was just expressed in a way to confirm the date with you. Just for the record.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-27-2013, 05:09 PM

Jessie vs Sin at My show? Sounds good to me.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-27-2013, 05:54 PM

Sin when do I ever fuck men? You know full well my fiance is a WOMAN. But I agree we do have wild sex..

Wanna join in? lol j/k

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post: