Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Time to Change the Tune...(TV #1 Contender Match- RP #1)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-24-2013, 02:40 PM

Ion is sitting backstage on top of a crate and Steve Sayors comes up, with cameraman.

Steve Sayors: "Ion can I ask you some questions?"

Ion: "I guess, I have nothing to do."

"What do you have to say yo the rumors abouts you getting a TV #1 Contender match against Mr. Radio?"

"The rumors are true. All I have to say is that he needs to change the station and better find a song that suits him because just as much I want this match, he does want this match too. But, he's going to need all the CDs he can beat to beat me. I know there's a guest referee, but you can't always depend on the referee going down the middle. But, in my mind, I think if I put it out there in the ring, I could win. Mr. Radio doesn't have enough quickness, strength, or mental emotion to beat me.

Ion jumps off and starts walking around backstage talking to various co-workers and runs into his Tag Team Partner, Faze.

Faze: "What up Ion. I heard you have a chance to be the #1 Contender for the TV Title."

"You didn't hear wrong. What have you been doing these days?"

"Still waiting for my Debut Match here on Madnelss. But, what do you think of Radio?"

"I think it could go all the way. I know he's going to put up a fight for a chance at the title. If I win, I could be a champion, and then me and you could hold the Tag Titles. I think it would be a good match. Me and Radio in the same ring, and being a first on Madness. Radio has been here longer than me, also he has more experience than me, and he has than me. But, I'm younger and I have a chance to show that I'm here to stay and I'm not going no where for a long time. But, Radio doesn't know who I am. I decimate people like him...If I make an mistake Faze, he will capitalize at all costs, I can tell you that. If I lose, I will take matters in my own hands, after the match. Don't matter who tries to hold me down or hold me back."

"Alright, I got to go and go talk to Heyman about when I can debut."

"Alright then. See you later."

Ion starts to walk to his locker room as the camera fades away.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post